• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Huh? What?" His focus was still trained on Alex. "Oh she's fine. Just go with the flow, we'll see what happens downstream." He then looked at her and spoke. "But what I really think is that you should have let me keep going, he is up to something, surely. He seems to have something against super naturals, yet he came to a school full of em. Something fishy there. Why did you make me play nice exactly?"

Alex would look at her and almost laugh. “Well that was... fun...? I feel like I won’t be liking them... ever... so where we’re we? Talking about those stupid southerners or how I dumped your tea down in Boston?” He’d say jokingly, his seemingly furious tone before dropping to just being cheery. He felt a bit at ease talking to this girl, whom he probably will have to murder at some point... though they looked normal enough... he could technically just pass over murdering them and act like he didn’t know they were a supernatural, though SHAG was always watching... he was assuming those since they didn’t exactly look like they had any powers.
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

"They are both skeptical, sure...but you have to play nice because a trained mind can see through eyes...both of them held somethin dark and it's not good to be runnin' into unmarked territory. Besides, you've got to remember many
non-supernaturals come to this school too Jayce, and with him bein a normal human bein with no special ability...he might be on the defensive." She says with a small shrug. "As for the girl...she rubs me the wrong way...and that's not a normal occurrence for me...she's just sort of...unsettlin? I don't know how to describe it...maybe I'm catching something and it's affecting my thoughts." Danny lets out a small sigh before turning her attention back to Jayce.

TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Lance held in a laugh at the pair's reactions. They weren't now, but Lance was sure they would be sooner or later. Asaya shifted around on his head, reminding him of the task at hand. "Well regardless, you two have fun. I have to get Asaya here off to bed, it seems he's worn himself out. You're not in trouble, Mika., I'm not your dad or anything. I wasn't angry, I was just worried. Just a little while ago you were so sick you couldn't feed yourself, I got worried when you disappeared on me. Just wake me up next time and tell me, I'm not gonna punish you or anything. Understand?" Lance walked off down the hallway and dropped Asaya off in his room. He tucked him into bed, and almost went to remove the mask, but decided to leave it there. Mika hadn't said anything about hearing voices from the mask. She was comfortable enough to be caught up in regular high school kid worries, rather than worrying about demons trying to possess her. Lance took it as a sign that the mask was void of spirits for the time being, and let Asaya have his peace. He shut the door behind him with a sigh, but whipped his head around when he'd heard gunshots. He bolted off towards the gym again, worried someone had gotten hurt. He ran into Jayce and Danny still there. "Is everything alright? I heard gunshots..."

Texangamer Texangamer H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

1548912140904.png
"I think we were at the point of...You wounding me heart with your murder of our traditional tea parties with ridding us of our precious drink!" She says pointing a finger at him with a smile as she walks down the halls, the sun shining a warm glow on them as they walk near the glass wall. "Though...I do also remember a mention of the evil squirrel army somewhere along the lines?" She lets out a laugh, not really caring for her volume anymore.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

He huffs, speaking childishly again. "But going in blindfolded is my specialty, I am best at going into unknown situations." It was complete and total bs, and pretty clearly bs at that. His childish and irrational side seemed to be coming out in this moment , which really wasn't the best thing in this moment. He tended to get in trouble with moods like this one. "Please let me get him." He thought about going after them no matter the answer, practically ready to pounce on them and give chase, but instead he sat down, near her feet before she could even answer. He wanted to do it so bad, but knew that if she didn't want it then it was probably for the best. She didn't seem to like them.
(last post of the night, gotta be up for school in about 6 hours, even though I do it all online)

Last edited:
Alex would laugh... he’d not been this happy since before the training started at SHAG.... after he recovers he looks down at her “Jesus your amazing...” He’d say warmly smiling more than he probably ever had before in his life, “what’s with the squirrels though? What have they ever done to you? I mean really unless they are French squirrels! I don’t see why you’d hate them so much.” He’d wonder how in just one day, he let himself get so distracted that he hasn’t even killed a single supernatural yet... but he ignores the thought... he had all year, he could give up some time to.. enjoy himself... but he knew SHAG isn’t exactly forgiving of ignoring the cause so he had to... do something today... at the very least kill one person... but his heart felt warm around this girl, she was like an angel...

Last edited:
1548937418595.png
Riley Smiles at him words with a small chuckle. "Thanks Alex, you're not to bad yourself" She says slightly teasing before taking hold of arm and raising a brow up at him. "Wait...have you seriously never been attacked by those rapid creatures?They're terrifying! I get chased by them all the time, they hate me!" She was being completely serious about this statement, every time she goes on a free-running a pissed off squirrel seems to try and take out it's anger on her! Which is strange seeing as most people would think animals would love her since she actually is an angel.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

"Oh, yes because that's totally something that you'd profit from." She says rolling her eyes with a small smile on her face. "And no you can't go after him, besides they seemed rather close when we came in, perhaps we interrupted something?" She questions before sitting down next to him and leaning her head on his shoulder.

Jayce seemed to still be in a mood. "So just so we are perfectly clear, you said I CAN'T go after him?" He grinned slightly as he said so, before opening his lips and speaking again. "I don't really care if we interrupted something, it's not like we walked in on them making love." He sighed, part of him knew he was being irrational, but the biggest part of him was being childish, almost as if he were a rabid dog. All he could think of was chasing after Alex. He had to see what that fool was up to.

Alex would almost laugh again but he keeps it in, though it’d be easy to see on his face. “Ya suuuuuuure you get chased by squirrels... and I am a French person!” He’d say sarcastically, rolling his eyes a little. “Maybe they’re after your crumpets, I mean we can’t forget the squirrel crumpet disaster of 89’. The worlds never been the same since...” He’d be chuckling at his own bad joke again, he was slightly thinking though that she might be telling the truth... she did sound pretty serious, but most squirrels would be scared of a puppy for god’s sake how the hell would they become brave enough to chase a person.

“Yes, just so we are clear NO you Can Not chase after him.” She sits up from off his shoulder and shakes her head with a smile.“You’re being silly, how about this tomorrow we have gym, I’m Sure Mr. Jackson wants to get back at us for gettin hurt so much so if he suggests a sparrin match I’ll have him pair you with Alex. Then you can fight him properly within the school rules.” She shrugs before looking up at him. “And stop your poutin, you look like a five year old who can’t have cookies.” She says laughing, it was something she does very little of. Usually it’s just a small chuckle but her laugh rang out through the gym like a sweet song for it’s listeners.

1548946065122.jpeg
Riley lets out a small laugh. “Oh no it’s more like I kicked one off a roof once and now they’re all after me. Seriously, it’s like a wolf pack where if one gets hurt some go on defensive and others attack! But instead of wolves...it’s squirrels...AND THEY FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE! It’s like they promised the squirrel nation they will not rest till I’m dead or something!” She says with her clear British Accent. Riley crosses her arms and pouts before she jumps and hides behind Alex. “MOTHER OF POPTARTS THEY FOUND ME!” She shouts peeking out from behind him at the squirrel staring at her through the window.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

He thought about sparring with Alex. "Seems boring, I need someone of Lance's level or better. " He sighed, but then perked up at the mention of a cookie. "Can I have a cookie?" He grinned slightly as he said so. He half expected a cookie to pop out of thin air. He seemed to be waiting expectantly, almost as if he was as he said, like a child. He then stood up with her. "Seriously though, can I have one?"

Danny stands up with him “I have enough ingredients back at the dorm to bake you some. Last time I baked literally everyone in the whole school came to the dorm just because the smell carried, so I’ll have to have the fan on to keep the dorm aired out.” She says with a small smile before walking towards the doors. “You can help if you want but let’s go, cookies take time ya know!” She says walking out of the gym, not waiting for him as she heads to she dorm.

He runs to catch up, but instead of stopping, he keeps running, all the way to the dorm, out of breath. He collapsed on his bed, and took about 30 seconds to catch his breath. It wasn't that he couldn't run, it was that he had sprinted at max speed all the way back to the dorms. He pulled out his phone, and saw that he had received a text from Frenchy. When Danny arrived in the room he looked up. "They got drift racing relays tonight. 2 people on a team. Wanna go?" He then helped her get out the ingredients , doing anything to help get them done faster. For some reason he had a random craving for cookies, and he blamed Danny for it.

Alex starts laughing and stares at the squirrel. “I mean.... oh god I’m so terrified OF A SQUIRREL... come on Riley, everything’s fine it’s just a little squirrel...” he would walk up to the window and knock on it, most likely this would make the squirrel run away or something. But something told him that Riley might be telling the truth on this one... I mean really though it’s just a squirrel...

(y'all Lance came back to the gym after hearing bullets and got ignored XD)
Lance saw the two together and smiled softly. Seems couples were cropping up everywhere these days. He'd never heard Danny laugh like that before, it gave him a bittersweet sensation. He went back to his room, assuming that training with Jayce was cancelled for the day, to draw and cook dinner. At least he would, if he didn't smell Danny's cookies from across the hall. Lance couldn't deal with this right now. He went against making dinner, and decided he'd go out for something. The library. The library had always been a safe place, and he didn't have too strong a memory with Akira for him to not enjoy it. He bought a couple sandwiches from the convenience store and went to do some reading. It had been a while since he'd curled up with a good book, and now seemed like a perfect time to escape from his reality.

(@ anyone who's available rn lol)

1548949832472.jpeg
The squirrel just stared at Alex before trying to attack’s him through the glass. It went from cute and cuddly to a rapid beast within a blink of an eyes. It scratched at the glass frantically and tried gnawing it’s way inside. “GO AWAY JERRY! BILLUM IS FINE NOW! I swear I didn’t kick him that hard!” At her words the squirrel seemly starts glaring at her and she takes a step back before it ran off. “I TOLD YOU! THEY’RE EVIL!” She shouts at hoarding at the direction the squirrel ran off in.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

“Sure I’m up for a race tonight.” She says glancing at the timer she had set for the cookies they’d be done any minute now. “Also you didn’t have to sprint here, they’re just cookies.” She says, sitting next to him on his bed. While she waits for the cookies she forms a small Ballerina and she dances in the air around them.
1548950172377.jpeg

Alex would be surprised when the squirrel tried attacking the glass and then laughs when she talks to it and it basically responds... “Are you telling me you... never mind... what the hell just happened!” He would say a wanting to laugh again but also unsure of... what was going on really. ‘I guess squirrels are evil... now...’ he’d think to himself, wondering if he should go on a squirrel genocide so they stop chasing Riley, it was the least he could do for letting him have a actually good day.

“So...remember when i told you I kicked a squirrel off the roof? That was his brother...” She hesitantly walks over to Alex near the window and glances out to make sure the coast was clear. “What i want to know is how the bloody heck he got here! I thought I left him and his evil army back in london!”
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Well I’m sure you’ll be fine with me to protect you. I mean really what the hell can a squirrel of all things do!” Alex says as he looks at the glass seeing how far it chipped into it with its teeth a little scared to see the answer. ‘This is not going to end well...’ he thinks to himself. There wasn’t really much to say after that strange encounter... something tells me we’re going to be seeing more of em soon...

Jayce looked at her before replying. "I gotta stay in shape, and these cookies aren't helping. Though I figured the short little sparring match and the sprinting here would be enough to outweigh about one or 2 cookies, though I am sure I will end up eating more." He sighs , waiting on the cookies to come out of the oven and watching the ballerina. It was weird how she could do that with just water, but it was also very neat looking.

1548951198496.jpeg
“One attacked my cousin and he needed stitches because of how deep the cuts were from the crazy things...” She said looking down at the glass. The glass itself was an inch thick, the squirrel was able to make a half in dip in the glass from where he was staying to dig inside. “I swear I never thought they’d be so pissed...or dangerous...It’s kinda fun.” she says shrugging before standing straight up.

“The last person who said they’d just have one...ate five. So i’m sure you right on eatin more than planned.” She says getting up at the sound of the timer. The ballerina falls into a ball of water before disappearing as Danny opens the oven and takes out the cookie sheet with her oven mits. She sets the on the counter, takes a spatula, and starts carefully taking the perfect chocolate chip and butterscotch cookies and putting them on a plate. “They need to cool off so don’t even think about taking one just yet.” she says sticking her tongue out at him before placing the plate in the fridge for a minute or so.

Alex would just smile at her, these squirrels are... aperently sentient and dangerous.... finally he found something he can take his stress out on! “Ya I’d say getting chased around by a army of squirrels all day sounds fun.” Alex says jokingly. “Why’d you move here from England anyway? France is actually hell.” He says the second bit dramaticly, he did think it was hell. But that was mostly just his anti-French bias. He’d wonder if she would ask him the question of why he was here... he needed a excuse and quickly it seemed before she does ask him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back