• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
1548972321085.gif
“Hey it’s accurate! Sort of...ok maybe not but I grew up in a place of everyone saying ‘watch your profanity’ and if you broke any of the rules you’d face the boot! Which is what happened to me but in a different situation...that’s how I ended up in London.” She says with a small small. “And yeah who ever that person was, they’re as good dead by our next meeting! That’s if the squirrels don’t get them first! If they survive the squirrels I’ll get the glass and chalkboards ready!” She says, playfully sticking her tongue out at him.

Alex starts laughing as soon as she starts talking about squirrels... Riley was amazing... to him at least though he’s only know her for not even more than an hour. “Right well ya least I don’t drink your damned tea!” He would tease. “Only the best for Alexander!” He says not really realizing he said his real name. “Vodka they say! Is the best medicine!” He says with a bit of a smug smile. “Now! Where we’re we before we we’re once again rudely! Interrupted!” He says taking her hand again smiling the largest damn smile Riley’s probably ever seen.
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Lance jolted upright, which hurt his back a lot. He quickly pulled Asaya off his tail and looked him with a glare, but his expression quickly softened. He couldn't be mad at him, he was so innocent. He had to wonder where that strength of his was tucked away, and how he had made it past the fortress of book piles Lance had set up without him noticing. Lance sighed and put Asaya on his stomach, letting him see what Lance was reading. He was about a quarter of the way through a spy novel when Asaya had arrived. "Coping. What are you doing here Asaya?" Lance continued to read, the pages turning at faster pace than Asaya could keep up with. Lance had grown up in this very library, and became a fast reader out of necessity both for his own entertainment and for his way of communicating. He thought it rather ironic that for a person who couldn't speak, words had become a central part to his life.

Tree_lord Tree_lord

1548973697733.jpeg
“Hey! Our tea is amazing for your information! And I’ve never had Vodka but I’ve heard terrible things about it Alexander, so don’t even think about it!” She steps close to him with a stern look as she sets her gaze up at him. “And...I believe we left off with you holding me in your arms.” She says with a smirk of her own forming oh her lips.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Alex would pull her close and hug her, staring into her eyes, blushing a little... it was like one of those terrible romance movies he watched back when he was a kid. “I suppose I was...” he says quietly to her. “And what’s wrong with vodka!” He’d say dramatically making his face look horrified “such a thing just can’t be possible! It’s amazing!” He says in protest. It was strange... but his heart felt warm when he was with Riley, it felt amazing.

Last edited:
Jayce finally stops with the drift, and pulls it back into the garage. "Oh I hope the bitch says something, god knows I don't give a flyin fu¢#." He steps out of the car tossing the keys up in the air and pocketing them. "Oh what to do now?" He asks, curious as to what kinda trouble they could get into now. Or maybe they would just wait in the apartment and do nothing , but that didn't sound like near as much fun. "We should go Alex huntin!"

Last edited:
Asaya seemed to ignore the words as they appeared in the air, and instead poked at Lance's mouth. He tilted his head slightly. "Can you make noises from there, friend?" Asaya asked, looking at him. He thought that people seemed to be much more open with spoken words than through books, and it seemed that Lance needed to open up quite a bit to him. He leaned in a little closer to Lance's face, thinking. Didn't people usually go into contact when this close? Is that what they were supposed to do? Asaya pondered this while awaiting Lance's response.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Lance flinched a bit as Asaya poked his face. Alright, that was it. Asaya needed to understand personal space. He gently pushed Asaya back away from him and shook his head to answer his question. He weaved his words and pointed to them to indicate they were his. "No I can't Asaya. I think we need to have that conversation about personal space." He would have just started outright, but wanted to make sure Asaya would listen and understand him before he started. He frowned slightly, concerned for Asayas lack of understanding. How long did that demon have him under control? How much of his knowledge of reality had been skewed? He wasn't even sure of how old Asaya was, as the one time he had asked a spirit had replied for on Asayas behalf. How could he explain things in a way that Asaya would understand?

Tree_lord Tree_lord

Asaya looked at the words, and nodded slightly. "You can create spaces for yourself?" He asked, curious. He had heard of beings that could create their own places in space-time from the demon, and that he should never anger them if he can help it. Those beings were terrifying to the demon. He wondered if that was how Lance had made it go away. It had obviously not wanted to leave. Why had Lance sent it away, anyway. Asaya thought for a moment, tryong to remember exactly what had happened at that time, and then let out a small whimper-ish noise. He seemed about to cry for a moment, before the feeling seemed to leave him entirely suddenly. He had to stay happy, or else people might become afriad!

Lance tilted his head in thought, looking up. "Kind of. It's more that not everyone appreciates having someone get so close to them without their permission, and there is an assumed space around that person's body that belongs to said person. That person has the right to decide whether or not they want someone in that space, the space that's within their closest proximity. Think of it like an invisible bubble that surrounds a person's body. That bubble belongs to the person inside, and it's their choice whether or not they want someone in that bubble. That's called 'personal space', and if you don't respect their choice to not have you in that bubble then that person may not want to be around you. Does that make sense?" Lance brows twitched, briefly furrowed together at the noise Asaya made. Was he upset about something? What could be wrong with him? Had Lance upset him somehow. He hoped not, he didn't want to have to choose between being Asaya's friend and having his personal space unviolated.

Tree_lord Tree_lord

Asaya paused for a moment after reading the words, thoroughly confused. Had Lance not just put him where he is? Did people not enjoy being hugged? This was all very confusing for him. How large was the bubble, anyway? Did he have to ask before even entering the room? How close was the closest priximity? Asaya knew there were ways to get even closer than just touching. Maybe he had accidentally somehow gone inside of Lance? Asaya looked at his hands, then down at the rest of himself. People were normally fine with him being this close! Although, there was that time someone kicked his head... "You put me here, friend!" Asaya said, looking up at Lance. It was all he could really say, not able to get the right words out for what he was thinking. This was all very strange. He thought personal space was something different. Was it personal void that it was called, or personal world? Asaya allowed his eyes to drift as he thought, and looked thoroughly distracted.

Isabella
View attachment 534315
Isa just looked at him as she smiled" sure let's go" she said as she held his hand she just held onto his hand while they were walking to his dorm as she smiled as she blushed" wait should you really be skateboarding what about your injury" she say to him with a concerned look on her face as she held onto him as she was happy that she had him" sorry I had to leave but it was only a few days" she said smiling as she missed her birthday even her aunt forgot she just shrugged it off she turned 17 finally on Friday she was okay with it Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Mika Suzuki
View attachment 534330
Mika just looked at her brother than to the boy she liked she was blushing" no no it's nothing like that we just hanging out that's all big bro" she say she just got out her cell phone and texted Cassie" hey Cassie I know we have a session for tutoring but..... I might have a slight crush he asked me to go out for lunch can I oh I feel better I heal fast' she texted her as she couldn't hide her blushing"I texted her big brother, oh wait am I in trouble" she asked her big brother as she bites her lip SmallSailboat SmallSailboat H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

“I probably shouldn’t...but I was sparring just fine when you came it I think I can handle a wooden board with some metal parts.” He says kissing the side of her head before unlocking his dorm and walking inside. He comes out a second later with his board in hand, Darron wraps his arm around her shoulders. “Shall we go m’lady?” He asks with a smile looking down at her.
Texangamer Texangamer

Lance smiled softly and gave a huff of amusement. "Yes I did, because I permitted you to be in my personal space. I personally don't mind people being close to me. My personal bubbles are around my head and on my tail, anything else I'm usually alright with. Well, expect for the obvious parts..." Lance flushed slightly, praying he didn't have to explain that to Asaya. God, he wasn't ready to be having that conversation with him. Lance viewed Asaya as a small child, like a younger brother or something, and Lance was not about to have 'the talk' with him. He'd leave that to the Biology teacher. Speaking of which, where was Asaya looking? He was clearly distracted. He wondered what could be on the little guy's mind. Lance himself couldn't understand how the concept would be so confusing. It made perfect sense to him, but perhaps that's something people learn as kids that doesn't have to be taught, and Asaya never got that so now Lance has to explain it to him. He started to feel that the more he talked to Asaya, the more curious he got about him. He studied the small man now in his lap, trying to see what he could understand about him just from looking at him, but found no new information.

Tree_lord Tree_lord

Mika Suzuki
1548907153808-png.534330

Mika just blushed as she couldn't help it she loved him, oh her mother will freak out' going on a date Danny so I might be back later' she texted her big sister she was feeling so much better from this morning she just held onto him as she looked at him" so where will you be taken me can we walk I'm not fond of cars" she asked smiling as she couldn't help it but blush' I'll see you soon kay :blowkiss:I can't believe going on a date with the boy I love so much' she texted her friend as she just looked" oh alright let's try driving I gonna be brave" she said seeing his car' whoa' H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel (in text)

Isabella
Isabella .jpg
Isa just smiled when he got her bored as she giggled" oh alright but you have to tell me when your in pain okay love" she said as she smiled holding onto to him" so what do you think of my hair do you like it I did it myself" she said happily" yeah lets go my prince" she said as she just smiled looking at her boyfriend" i glad I have you I don't know what I do without you" she say as she felt relaxed and loved she was happy that she was back" let's have some fun oh do you want to go to the movies or get some ice cream after you show me that cool move" she said happily Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

“We aren’t going to hunt Alex! You’ll most likely fight him tomorrow don’t worry! Now, there are a lot of things around campus we could do to relax or be active. I know there's an indoor pool and hot tub around here somewhere, there's a track and some other fields outside for sports obviously, not to mention we could watch movies in out dorm or play video games." She says with a shrug. "But let the boy be he hasn't done anything yet so don't pin hate to him before he's committed a serious crime." She places her hand on her hip as she walks next to him.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

1548987310271.png
Riley's cheeks turn a bright pink as he pulls her close, she never really met anyone so forward other than herself. Easy to say, she was intrigued by the boy. "W-well f-firstly! We're under-aged!" She stutters because of their closeness. "B-Besides, I break the law enough as it is I'd rather not put alcohol in my body...it might mess with my health." She says with a small pout at the end.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

"If I have any pain I'll be sure to inform you Bella." He says with a chuckle. "And I'll go anywhere as long as I'm with you." He walks her out of the school and drops his board down, getting on and makes sure Isabella is ready to ride to town. Once she was on her board, Darron pushes off but makes sure he stays with her speed till they make it to town. After they ride up to the theater Darron kicks up and catches his board. "Ok what would you like to see Isa?" He asks referring to the options of movies on the board.
Texangamer Texangamer

Asaya curled up where he was, becoming tired from all this thinking. Everything was so complicated without someone giving all the answers. He thought for a moment, and wondered if lance would mind if he did go through him a little. He had said that only his head and tail were in the personal bubble. It had been a while since he tried the technique the demon had taught him, and he remembered that it felt nice and warm when he had done it. That had been so long ago now. How long exactly, Asaya was unsure. He decided against it though, remembering the way the recipient had reacted to it. A single tear ran down Asaya'sface as he thought about all of this. He needed a distraction. Asaya looked at all the books around them, and reached to pick one up. Why did Lance read so much? What was he reading, anyway? Asaya opened this book to a random page, curious as to what kind of a story this was. He hadn't read a book in a long while either. Maybe he should read one? He was feeming rather comfortable in this position.

Alex just continues to smile at her, “You break the law eh? What exactly do you do then?” He says couriously holding her tight. He hadn’t known much about her and he wanted to learn anything he could about this amazing girl. He wasn’t exactly happy Riley didn’t like his favorite drink, but it wasn’t anything major. Alex almost started chuckling a little noticing she was stuttering, she was a bit nervous it seemed cause of how close she was to him, he liked It, she looked amazing from here. He brings her slightly closer to his face thinking her nervousness was cute. He felt like the world had brought him a gift from the heavens... and it was amazing...

Jayce poured as if he were a child. "Oh but I want to mess with the poor boy. He is so intriguing! All those weaknesses and he still talks as if he is a god! Oh I just want to get him, oh the fun!" He then looked up and realized he had been walking up to the dorms. Video games sounded fun. .. But he didn't want to admit that he had never played one beforw. Hee say on his bed, and picked at the bedspread with boredom. He finally worked up the nerve to say it. "I have never played a single video game before, I have played a few games on my phone, but none that were too advanced." He sighed, most kids in his generation couldn't get their hands off a controller , and yet here he was, having never touched one. He was oddly embarrassed over something so simple.

Lance patted Asaya's head as he settled into his lap with the book, though he frowned when he had felt something wet drip on his. Was Asaya crying? Had Lance really done something wrong? "Asaya, what's wrong? You seem upset." He didn't have time before Asaya picked up a book Lance had been reading earlier, which made his face flush brightly. No, Asaya can't read that one! Even Lance couldn't make it past the... certain scenes... that were in that book. He couldn't ruin Asaya's pure mind with that! Lance quickly took the book from him and reached behind him in the stack of books that he hadn't finished. "Look Asaya, this one's on carpentry and woodworking, perhaps you can find some new techniques for mask making in here!" He offered the book to Asaya, hoping he would take it. He rather liked having Asaya here, the warmth of his body felt comfortable on his torso and it gave Lance some form of comfort in being able to easily protect someone so small and innocent. His life had felt rather out of control lately, but here was Asaya all curled up in his lap reading a book. At least something was going right. Perhaps he did need to spend time with friends, just not in the way he thought he needed to. He needed to something he enjoyed with a friend, not doing something a friend enjoyed with them; and that was what Asaya was giving him at the moment.

Tree_lord Tree_lord

Danny glanced up from one of her many small bags under her bed. "Wait wait wait, before I even get on the whole Alex subject with you...You're tellin me you've never played a single console game?! Not even Call of duty?! Okay, well that's about to change! There's no way I can let you live another day without the gamin experience!" She says dramatically as the rummages through the blue luggage on the floor till she finds a the one she was looking for. "Ah Ha! Here it is!" She shouts before pulling out a white xbox, and a disk album with around fifteen different games. "Ok look through this and if you see one you think is interesting tell me the title and I'll tell you about it!" She says with a bright smile before standing up and hooking the xbox up to the television.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Isabella
Isabella .jpg
Isabella jjust looked at him as she was skating with him till they got to the movie theater as she looked at the boared as she smiled" how about Aquaman i heard it's one of the best movies" she say as she held his hand as she looked happy when she was with him" or whatever you wanna watch my prince" she say as she hugged his arm she liked when she was loved like this by him she loved her necklace maybe they will have a future together she just smiled as she just blushed she couldn't help it Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

He sat on the floor to look through them, seemingly uninterested. He sorted through them, seeing titles such as Call of Duty, Halo, Fallout (76), and more. He finally decided on the one he would question her about. "What's Fallout?" He seemed really embarrassed to even be asking, but he had never touched a videogame before, why study them? "And what where you going to say about Alex? Cause that seems more important to me than a game."

"Thanks, Lance!" Asaya said, accepting the book. Asaya began reading the book Lance had given him. It was nothing he didn't already know, bit he read it anyway. He needed a distraction from those thoughts and memories; the demon wasn't there to take them away now. He let out a sigh, and another tear fell from his face. He was starting to cry now, but trying his hardest to remain silent.

Lance felt the tears hitting his stomach, soaking his shirt. It seems Asaya was coping too, with what Lance didn't know. He wanted to insist Asaya tell him what was wrong, but Lance knew better. He didn't want to talk about what was bothering him either. Lance understood the need for escape, for distraction. He didn't know how to help Asaya though. Perhaps a different book, some of his cake? Lance picked Asaya up and went to make the tea that had been boiling at the desk. He made the two of them some tea and a plate of cake each. He put them both on top of the book stacks (with a coaster, of course. Cassie would kill him if he got tea rings on any of the books or cake crumbs) and moved Asaya back into his lap, returning to their original position. "Do you want some cake and tea? It's good, I promise." He wrote to the little one, hoping it might help with whatever it was that was bothering him.

Tree_lord Tree_lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back