• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
1548952418214.png
"Oh trust me I enjoy our smarting the furry jerks! Anyway, reason I'm here is because my cousin thought it'd be good for me. Though he said, and I quote! 'Riley you need to talk to people who are not murderers and thugs, they are a bad influence and I don't need you dying and going to Hell anytime soon' " She says doing air quotations and rolling her eyes at the end. "But he's the only family I have so I listened to his request about coming to the school, though who I hang out with is my choice and my choice alone." She says shrugging before taking his hand. "Hope you're not afraid of hights because I have something to show you!" She says excitedly waiting for his permission to let her drag him off to this somehting.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Jayce considered eating one, who was she to boss him around? The more he thought about it however, he knew she was right, it would just burn him anyways. And then she would just be like 'I told you so.' And then he would be the grumpy and bossy one. Something he didn't want to be. Instead he replied. "Yes mother." With a slightly sarcastic tone. He put his elbows one his knees and his chin in his hands and waited for them to cool off.

Alex almost starts shaking... he wasn’t good with heights... like at all... but he’d deal with it just to have some fun. “S-sure...” he thinks for a moment wondering if Riley can fly or something... this is not ending well at all. He keeps his posture up but in his eyes it would probably be easy to see he’s scared as all hell. “Where are we... going...?” He asks a little shakily.
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

1548955141003.pngDanny rolls her eyes with a smile on her lips. "Weirdo..." She says shaking her head in amusement. Once the timer went off she takes the cookies out and silences the device. "Now you can have some." She says handing him a plate with three still warm cookies on it as she sits down next to him with a plate of her own.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

"I was planning on going to the roof, but if you're scared of heights we don't have too." She says furrowing her brows looking at the boy with slight concern. She was somewhat saddened that if he didn't want to go she couldn't show him the gorgeous view from the roof. She planned on taking the stars as to avoid the squirrels on the ground outside.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Alex gulps, letting out a sigh. He looks down to think for a moment and looks back at her with a smile, holding onto her hand tightly. “No... it’s fine... just don’t let me fall to the ground and we’re good!” He says slightly shakely, but he says it also jokingly. He wanted to enjoy himself a little so indulging in his fears for a while we’re a price than it was worth it.

1548956371191.png
Riley glances at his hand holding hers before matching his strength. "Would never dream of!" She says with a bright smile. "Let Go!" She shouts excitedly, leading him to the third floor and then the roof access. Riley glances over to See Alex's Reaction to the View as well at the roof itself.
1548956646627.png
(Ignore the city in the background replace it with a large forest.
1548956842677.png
1548956965179.png
(^Town/City in the distance)
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Jayce reaches out and grabs a cookie from the plate, eating it slowly, enjoying each and every bite. Despite how slowly he was eating it, they went by pretty fast, and it wasn't long until he had finished them he want and grabbed one off of the cookie sheet, and are that one. "I can make sushi and breakfast, that's about it. I should probably make some tomorrow, I think I am going to let Lance cook before the races tonight if he is here. I heard his bookings phenomenal." He then turned back to the counter, rinsing his plate off while he spoke. "Speaking of Lance, I gotta teach the dude how to drive. Maybe sometime tomorrow?"
(Also Zelda and I have agreed upon a location for the school, I have satellite images)

As alex hears Riley say the first sentence he seriously says “I hope not!” But when you reach the view Alex just stares out onto the sky and forest with a smile... he was uncontrollably shaking but he was also smiling... “i-it’s beautiful!” He stammers out happily both in amazement and fear. In his eyes you see the utter terror at the height but also the happiness of being there with Riley and enjoying the view.

1548958141279.png
Riley looks at him for a moment before doing the first thing that came to mind. She takes him over to the seating area and hugs him tightly. "It's not so bad once you get used to it! Trust me you're safe as long as you have me!" She says looking up at him with a determined look. She some-what felt bad that she brought him up here when he was so scared of high places. Though, he did say he'd be fine...clearly he overestimated himself! The seat they were on was the farthest from the edge of the roof and she hoped it'd help him calm down a bit. A light breeze brew over them, it brew through their hair and Riley physically relaxed while still holding onto Alex.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

"Lance is an amazin cook that's for sure, and I loved the breakfast you made for us this mornin so I agree with you cookin breakfast. Also if you're wantin to learn how do cook some other foods and dishes I'd be more than willin to teach you what I know." She says biting into one of her cookies. "You need to schedule a time with Lance when you're both free to go out and Drive. I'm sure y'all can go out sometime tomorrow after school." Danny says covering her mouth as she speaks before swallowing the cookie.

"Oh ya! I nearly forgot! This is a school! Which means attending classes! Oh what fun! " He replied sarcastically, he was serious about the forgetting it was a school, but not so serious about the oh what fun portion. He then wrapped the cookies in town foil, putting them away for later. "I figure we better save these for later, they're to good to eat all at once."

Last edited:
Alex would be surprised that the girl hugged him... he hadn’t been hugged since his last visit to his babushka... he would blush and look at her not sure what to do, he slowly relaxes though. Stopping the shaking and sorta forgetting that he was up on the rooftop. “I suppose...” he eventually says still unsure of what to to. He didn’t have this much human connection since before the training and he was enjoying it, maybe a little too much though. He... he needs to complete his mission... but he wants to enjoy his time with this girl... it was all strange and new to him... it would scare him a little internally.

Asaya was walking down the mostly empty halls, practically skipping, searching for his friends. He much preferred to have at least one person to speak to, even if it did tire him out when that number increased too far. Where was everyone at, anyway? He hasn't seen anyone recently, and couldn't even find Lance when he searched his room. He was sure he had searched everywhere, even under the bed! Oh well, he would find someone to talk with eventually. He had so much he wanted to talk about, about how to make masks and what to do if they begin to break. It was quite difficult, making masks, but if they were made properly they could last a long time! He thought about how long his first mask had lasted, even without proper care as it had refused to allow him to do anything towards that end. It was quiet, these days. What should he do now, he wondered? The old mask was broken and it seemed the one that decided to live in it had either disappeared or was refusing to speak to him. Asaya slipped on the ground while he was thinking, still not quite used to walking on his own. It hurt a bit to fall, but he could deal with it. He stood and walked towards the library. What did students normally do in schools, anyway?

(anyone who wants to interact?)

"Yeah, it's not just a mansion full of society reject teenagers livin together.” She says with a small chuckle at the end. “And I can always make more, tomorrow I think I’ll go out after school to get some gear for Mika. I know she wanted to go with me but we can go out again later to get extra things I just want to make sure she has the basics.” Danny says laying on her back on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

1548964936587.jpeg
“Feeling any better Alex?” She asks, starting to get comfortable while holding onto him. It was currently 4:30 meaning the sun would set in around two and a half hours. Riley and Alex where in a slightly shaded area with a cool breeze still dancing over them, to put it simply everything was calm and peaceful.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

"That makes since. I need to teach Lance how to drive, so that's first on the agenda. We may meet you down there, I don't know though. " He played down on her bed, since she had done the honors of laying on his. He stated at the ceiling himself for a few moments, before looking over at her. "I really want to go drift around the school, just to make sure everyone in the school hears me. Just to tick whoever is easily triggered off. Plus I will have an excuse to move another car into the new garage. What do you think? "

Alex smiles at her and hugs her back, sorta trying to use in movies that he’d seen to figure out how this works. He hadn’t really... had a normal childhood so he wasn’t exactly used to this. “Well I suppose every moment is great with you...” he says quietly to her. He had just met the girl about an hour ago and he already was taking quite a liking to her... something felt a little strange about this though... he was a little scared that she had some sorta nefarious reason for doing this but he puts that idea out of the mind. For a small moment he’s just going to enjoy himself with this girl. Even if it means he’ll lose his job and everyone he’s ever known something just felt right about this. “How in the hell in this whole beautiful wide world did I happen to run into you eh...?” He says smiling a little more, he wasn’t sure what to think of all of this it was going a bit quickly, he really only knew her name and where she came from...

1548966188666.jpeg
“Don’t know, guess the big man upstairs is looking out for me huh?” she looks up at him with a wide smile, he made her feel safe...it was strange. She hasn’t known him for very long but she just felt like she could trust him. Was it bad judgement? Let’s be honest here, who knows! Was she following her heart? Yep, and knowing Riley the town will most likely be on fire by sundown the next day because of this fact. But hey! Tomorrow is tomorrow let’s enjoy today while it lasts! ‘Shut up voice! You’re interrupting the moment!’ Yeah, Yeah whatever go back to cuddling! Geez...
Alfonzo Alfonzo

“I believe we share a common interest of pissing people off.” She says smirking over at him. “Though I always make a target first. I’m in, though not sure it’ll be well received with all the apparently sensitive ears we have in the school.” She says rolling her eyes at the people who complain about noise.

"Only those outside of the building will have hurting ears, those inside shouldn't get it to bad. " He reaches into his nightstand drawer, and gets out the keys to the Nissan 200SX. He waves her along and walks to the door opening, and holding it for her before giving chase and passing her, hopping in the driver's seat. He then took a few seconds for her to get in and buckle. After she was buckled in, he put it in reverse, flooring it out of the garage, and spinning it around so his car was racing the gate to the school. He drifted around the parking lot, his tires screeching as he did donuts around a few spaces, before switching to figure 8 patterns. It was very loud, and those within a building could hear it. Those outside however, would probably have to cover their ears, or at least hate him for it if they were a distance away. He let a "Woo hoo!" Was the car spun around, maneuvering with a perfect blend of power and grace.

Well he better! Oh else I’m going to have some harsh words for him next time I visit him!” Alex says jokingly, trying to keep calm and carry on with this amazing moment. He didn’t exactly have much experience with this- Alex hears the car and wishes he still had a few bullets left, he would go to a frown and look over the side of the building to see what’s going on. “Ooooooh just great!” He’d yell over the noise... just peachy some bastard doing a donut in the parking lot... he’d stare at it wishing the demon didn’t blow up his entire supply of weapons this morning or else he’d be able to actually do something about it.

Danny yells out with him, joy in her voice as she does. "Oh, the Headmaster will kill you if you wreck anything else!" She says Raising her voice slightly so her could hear her properly. Danny takes a hair-tie and pulls her hair up into a ponytail before taking off her jacket and placing it off to the side after she folds it.
D3BB32D7-E3DD-4ED1-A9BC-9E2DC32A85E2.jpeg
Riley covers her ears and closes her eyes at the loud noise. "Of all the inconsiderate! Ow...." She winces at the pain in her ears. Riley pulls her legs up her chest and places her head on her knees, trying to block as much of the noise out as possible.
Alfonzo Alfonzo TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Andy watched as the man on lances head made a small effort to reach him, but Andy simply backed away a bit. Then watched as he and lance left. The tall man looked down a bit at Mika, she's fun to be around and everything. And has an amaxing smile. Andy blushes a bit and looks away before she could catch him looking at her, "L-Let's go, hopefully I can get you back in time so you don't get in trouble." he said and began to walk towards the parkinglot.
Texangamer Texangamer

Lance was sitting in what should be a rather uncomfortable position: legs tossed over the side of the arm, tucked in between the two sides of it. Oddly flexible for a boy of his stature. He had a pile of books already stacked on the table behind him, and multiple stacks on the floor next to him. Topics ranged to anything and everything: at this point he had been through several cookbooks, the majority of the cringy YA novels, learned how to sew (in theory) as well as how to read in Japanese and Spanish (though he could definitely use some practice). He also learned about military strategies of 14th century Europe, found some rather intriguing mystery novels based in 80s Southeast Asia, and some other books he had in a separate stack to the side that had seemed interesting but Lance decided not to finish for one reason or another. Miss Morgan had tried to talk to him, as she knew he only got like this when he was upset, but Lance had dived head first into the books, blocking everything else out. She tried to offer him cupcakes, then cake, both to no avail. His tail continued to swing against the seat of the chair. He arched a brow curiously at the offer of both, and Miss Morgan was happy she seemed to be getting somewhere. This resulted in Lance now being equipped with what is now half a cake, an empty box of cupcakes, and an empty pot of tea. He stood up and stretched, putting another pot of water on the hot plate Miss Morgan wasn't supposed to have under her desk for another pot of tea. He had only gotten up to go the bathroom thus far, but at least now he was getting up for more than one reason. Miss Morgan knew why he was upset, and decided that Lance had the right to cope in his own way. Neither had any idea Asaya nor anyone else on their way there to happen upon the scene.

Tree_lord Tree_lord (and anyone else who wishes to interact)

Alex would try and comfort Riley, though honestly he couldn’t do much other than that without bullets. He’d suppose it’d be best to go inside. He would try and yell over the damn car “we should probably go inside!” Though honestly the chance of Riley hearing It over the noise and covering her ears was next to none. Another moment ruined... just great..!

1548971493446.jpeg
Riley glances up at a different sound barely audible, she nodded and takes Alex’s hand quickly before rushing inside and closing the door behind them. “oh...that son of a cheese puff...” she mumbles while rubbing her ears trying to get them to re-adjust back to normal...and to stop ringing.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Asaya walked into the library and, upon noticing Lance, loudly spoke. "Friend!" Asaya said, practically yelling, "What are you doing here?" He approached Lance rather quickly, excited to see one of his friends nearly by themselves. It was rare, he found, to find people not interacting with eachother in this school. it was rather odd, and made it difficult for him to interact with them. He wrapped his arms around Lance's tail when he was close enough, and squeezed it with less than gentle force. He was happy to be near Lance. It was odd. Lance made him feel protected, safe, and relaxed. He wasn't sure why that was, but wondered if it had to do with anything related to this 'dating' he keeps overhearing other students talk about while in the halls. He really would have to ask about that some time, he thought, but for now that wasn't important. Asaya looked up at lance, and smiled. Asaya was wearing his brightest, most colorful clothes today, as he felt it might contrast well with his current mask's blankness.

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Though Alex was pissed he chuckles a little. “Of all things! You call him a god damn cheese puff!” He says teasing her as he continues to chuckle. He would recover from it quickly but smirks at her. “Well I suppose we can kill whoever that was later ya?” Alex says slightly jokingly though also cheerfully. He could say... that he’s a killer but honestly that would just generally be a bad idea. It’d be best just to have a good time with her and deal with whoever it was in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back