• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Darron quickly jumps over his leg and leaps to the side with a smug look on his face. "You can do better than that kid. Or maybe I've over estimated you?" In Darron's experience anger can do one of two things: One lead you in a blind rage causing your attacks to be sloppy and out of line, or, enhance your attacks swiften your pace and sharpen your focus.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

1548878983385.png
Danny was slightly taken back by the comment seeing as the last person to call her such a thing was her father. She recovered quickly and smiled, placing a strand of her blue water hair behind her ear. "Thanks Jayce...I really appreciate that." A small fox made of water forms and runs over to Jayce before sitting and looking curiously up at him.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Oh you little...” he would mumble as he tries to upper cut Darron aiming for a good hit to the chin. He was hoping the Darron would not be fast enough to stop him but he let himself get too close and could be taken down easily, he let himself lose his ranged advantage...
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Mika Suzuki
1548879847620.png
Mika just looked at her brother as she pouts" Onii-Chan" she say pouting" okay i take the medicine" she said as she just smiled looking at her brother" yeah Danny is Onii-San big sister" she says as she smiled" and your big brother Onii-Chan" she says" it's Japanese" she told him" my mum was Japanese my dad was French" she told him as she smiled looking at her brother as she saw the movie was over' oh no I really don't want to take the medicine she just turned her head to the other side she didn't want to take the medicine cause it taste nasty SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Lance nodded in understanding, then he chuckled lightly at her reaction to him getting the medicine out again. "I know you don't want to, but you know you have to. Chase it down with the ginger ale, the soda should help keep the medicine from sticking to your tongue. Plus the ginger helps keep your stomach settled so you don't get sick." He rinsed out the washcloth and changed the water again after he checked her forehead. Good, her fever was coming down, and she hasn't thrown up yet. She just had this mucus problem that needs to be dealt with. He pulled on her shoulder to sit her up, then went to pull her hair back to keep it from trapping the heat onto her body. He moved a loose strand from her face and searched her face for signs of discomfort as she laid back down. She seemed to be recovering well, though Lance would stay just in case. Hm, she already had a nap and the movie was over. What to do now? Perhaps they could play a game. She asked for videogame consoles for her birthday, perhaps she has one that they could play, or one just Mika could play and Lance could watch. "Would you like to play a game?"

Texangamer Texangamer

Darron grabs Alex's fist before it can make contact and shifts him to punch the air. He sends a quick glance to the clock, 2 and a half of the three minutes were up. "Thirty seconds" He says in a sing-song voice, still sporting his smug smirk.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Alex’s face turn dark he was furious... he starts wildingly and quickly punching at him, he didn’t need a good hit really just something to slow him down long enough to get a good hit in. His entire strategy had been dropped since he was so mad.

1548881583177.png
Riley walks up to the gates and shows her ID to the guard. He nods and lets her in as she re-positions her backpack on her shoulder. "Interesting place that's for sure." She says glancing around with a straight place before a smile bursts upon her lips and she runs to a random wall of the school and scales it to the roof; It wasn't too far up, only about ten feet. She looks behind her and glances up at the second story roof of the school, which stood another 12 feet from where she is currently stood. With a shrug she holds onto her bag strap and transforms into her angel form before flying to the very top of the school. Once Riley lands, she steps to the edge and de-transforms, a gust of wind courses through her white hair as she looks out over the beautiful courtyard. "I could get used to this!" She says placing her bag down beside her and sitting on the ledge of the roof, watching a few groups of students walk around below, too focused on their conversations to notice the girl.
Texangamer Texangamer (And anyone who is around

Jayce was surprised by her ability to perform animated magic as well. He made a lion with his own abilities, and it roared when it came out, standing up to Jayce's waist in height, it's head above that.
Blue lion, by artisenems.jpg
it stood by his side, and Jayce knelt down by the water fox, going to let it, but hi hand going through the flow of water. The water felt cool to the touch, and it felt good to run his hand through the liquidy goodness of the water.

Mika Suzuki
1548881064183.png
Mika just yawned as she woke up she was feeling better due to her healing powers she heals fast she just smiled' i knew my powers gonna kick in' she thought as she looked over to her brother she just giggled as he fell asleep next to her she mad her bed as she put her headphones on as she smiled she had gotten dressed as she put a blanket on her big brother she just sneaked out with her bag' okay I made it out without big brother noticing that i'm gone' she thought as she just walked to the library she needed a hair cut she just smirked she just was looking for some books to read SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

Isabella
Isabella .jpg
Isa just walked into the gate as she been gone for few days as she just smiled happy she was back as she was skating on her bored as she noticed a girl a year younger than her maybe she just smiled she just had a birthday she didn't celebrate she just was skating around the school she noticed a girl on top of the roof' wait what did I just see a girl' she thought she stepped off her skateboard looking up at her' huh I did see a girl' she thought she didn't really have friends to hang out at the moment she just smiled her friends were busy and her boyfriend was busy so she was free Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

The fox seemed to take it as a pet as she at the least tried to show her affection by rubbing against his hand as a thanks before jumping onto his shoulder and snuggling up against his face. There was a warmth to the fox as she sat on his shoulder, the water was heating up but stayed at a comfortable temputure.
Danny smiled as the lion as she walks over and examines it with amazement. "You can form animals too? That's amazing!" She says petting the lion, her hand slightly forms a hardness at to not go through the creature.

Darron continued to dance around the arena, dodging and blocking almost every move Alex mad. Though, everyone once and a while Alex would get a hit in, though his impact was dulled by Darron's swift movement back. The time was ticking down and Darron would be victorious if Alex did think fast on how to pin him down.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

1548883843655.png
"Seems I've been Spotted!" She says looking and Isa before grabbing her bag, backing up, running to the ledge, and jumping off. She does a front flip before landing in a forward roll and popping up form the ground with a wide smile standing directly in front of Isa. She didn't seem even fazed that she literally just jumped off a two story building as she stretches out her hand for her to shake. "The name's Riley, I just transferred here! What's your name?" She says with curiosity evident on her face.
Texangamer Texangamer

Alex would get pissed... his eyes get muderous as he would try and pin Darron in the corner of the arena he checks the time quickly.. 10 seconds... he does a round house kick and hopes he slams it into darrons head. If he misses though these basically out of time.

Isabella
Isabella .jpg
Isa just looked at her landing as she looked amazed' whoa so cool' she thought as she smiled shaking the girls hand" I'm Isabella but my friends call me Isa or Bella" she says" your new here i can show you around if you like Riley" she say as she picked up her skateboard as she looked at her as she liked her new look" so where you from where you transferred from" she asked as she was trying to get to know the girl she was wearing her favorite sneakers as she looked at her" the school is fun just bit of bullies but they don't bother me most the students are kind" she says to her Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Jayce looks at her. "Ya I picked up on it about 2 months ago. But now I can summon a dragon, the problem is, doing so pretty much wipes me out, so I only use the Dragon as a last resort." He grinned slightly at the Fox, noticing the change in temperature. It now felt warm, soothing even, and he was enjoying it.

Last edited:
1548885501417.png
"Pleased to meet you Bella, and I'd love a little tour! I transferred from London, I had a cousin there. Though school wasn't working all too well so when I received a letter for this school I hopped at the chance! Oh and bullies aren't an issue, all you need is a good poker face and a knife and you'll be as good as golden!" She says sweetly, though the last part came out slightly creepy.
Texangamer Texangamer

Isabella
Isabella .jpg
Isa just looked at her" oh Londen that is cool" she said as she just was thinking where to start as she bite her lip well they were outside as she looked toward the gym" well this is the courtyard of course" she said as she looked at her she really wanted to go to the building she took her everywhere as she brought her to the gym" and lastly here is the gym" she says opening the door seeing Darron and some guy she had an annoyed look on her face as she sighed"there are a boy's and girl's dressing rooms" she says" yeah bullies don't bother me they jealous of my hair" she said giggling a bit Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Asaya had entered the gym, excited to show other students the mask he had created for himself recently. It was a new one, made of some high quality plastic, and was pure white. this mask seemed to practically be the shape of Asaya's face, matching the edges near perfectly. He saw the two other students fighting, and tried to get their attention but couldn't seem to quite get words out to get them to look his way. He decided that the best way to get their attention would be to get between them, so he ran up to them and jumped up when he was standing between the two, hoping that one would notice him, just as Alex was performing his kick. There was a sickening crack as the force from the blow sent Asaya into the ground a few feet to the side of the two, landing on his side. His head was bleeding, but he seemed just as energetic as before as he slowly stood, every bit of his body shaking. "Hello, friends!" He said, his voice just as shaky as his body, "How are... you?" He fell at this point, with a small thud, and starting trying to stand again. He seemed to be attempting to completely ignore the pain he was in. He had to stay happy and chipper, these are new friends he was making! Even if he was in pain, nobody liked someone who complained. It seemed odd to the two, though. Surely the kick was aimed a bit further forward than that? It seems that Asaya must have somehow moved them slightly further apart, just before getting between them.

Alfonzo Alfonzo Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Lance yawned as he woke up, and for a minute he had forgotten where he was. He was now alone in a room that wasn't his own, which left him feeling incredibly awkward. Mika must have snuck out while he was asleep, the little minx. He was going to have to find her, but where to start? Lance wandered around the hallways, looking for his sister. It was rather strange. Last he left her she was so sick she couldn't feed herself, and now she was up running around and away from him? Lance hoped this meant she was feeling better. Otherwise there was going to be a very long lecture passed from Miss Morgan to him to Mika about sneaking off while sick. Where would she be? Miss Morgan would probably yell at her for being up knowing she's sick, so she wouldn't be there. Where could she be?

Texangamer Texangamer @ anyone who wants to interact lol

Mika Suzuki
1548889292944.png
Mika just was in the music room as she just was writing notes for her song she was going to sing for the song she was gonna sing for now she was just singing her favorite song she just forgot to tell her brother where she was gonna be' uh oh I forgot to leave a note for big brother' she thought as she looked at her notes as she shrugged it off' oh well he probably won't do anything' she thought as she just stood up from the chair as she was looking out the window she was happy when she sang in Japanese and singing with Danny it made her feel happy

"That, sounds awesome!" She says glancing at him as she continues to pet the lion. "I've been in practice with it ever since I was ten. Later I mastered it and started working on attacks. Though since it's water I can't instantly kill someone, it's more for torture than anything." She shakes her head slightly disappointed in how seemingly lame her powers were, at least to her. "Though, I guess my powers are more for the arts if anything." She turns slightly and holds out her hand, a small rabbit forms and starts growing till it's average sized. She places it down and let's it hop around them freely, the rain around them becoming not as heavy as it was in the beginning.

"Woah! Time!" Darron says quickly kneeling down to Asaya. "Geez, are you ok Asaya? Sorry, we didn't see you there bud." He says with a concerned expression and voice. Only now has he notice the other two people in the room. "Wait Isa? You're Back!" He says with excitement in his voice before he glances at the White Haired girl beside her. Who are you?" He says raising a brow at her. "Riley Fox at your service!" She says doing a small bow with a smile on her face. "Darron Jaxon, haven't seen you before..." He says skeptically. "That's because it's my first day here, I'm newly transferred." She says, Darron nods with understanding.
Tree_lord Tree_lord Texangamer Texangamer Alfonzo Alfonzo

Isabella
Isabella .jpg
Isa just looked at him with an annoyed look on her face" yeah so I'm back" she say as she had her hair purple with black she was a little mad she just turned 17 few days ago" oh that's Riley" she said as she smiled looking at him as she just looked at the masked boy" have you been fighting Darron again you know your still healing from you injury" she says" that's Darron he's my boyfriend" she said to Riley as she just looked at Darron he sounded excited but was slightly annoyed that he was fighting​

Alex glares ya all of them and quickly jumps out of the arena, heading over to the cabnet to grab his weapons... he didn’t like these people much anyway... he could just shoot one of the supernaturals on the ground right there... the masked one... but it was already was bleeding pretty badly from the head wound that it wouldn’t matter anyways. He quickly stuffs his pistol and knife in his pockets and just waits for Darron to be done dealing with the little supernatural creature, so that Darron could tell him how badly he did in the training or something.
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Tree_lord Tree_lord

Lance was looking around for Mika when he heard a commotion coming from the gym. He popped his head in, curious. He saw Asaya stumbling about, bleeding. He shot a glare at Darron, figuring him to be the most likely suspect. "What happened?" he wrote to him as he took long strides to Asaya. He knelt down, and hesitated. He hadn't tried this on anyone but himself, but he had been working on the varied ability of his powers with coach during gym glass. His fingers weaved and twitched, making Asaya's wound glow and heal. He stopped when the blood seemed to stop. He moved Asaya's hair around like a mom checking her child for lice, making sure the wound had indeed closed. He sighed in relief to see it closed, then noticed the others in the room. Darron, the boy from earlier: Alex, he thinks. Isabella: he'd missed her and offered her a slight smile in greeting, but he didn't recognize the woman next to her. His head tilted in confusion. He was meeting all kinds of new people today. "Hello there, my name is Lance. May I ask who you are?" he directed at the pale woman, offering a small wave and another smile.

Alfonzo Alfonzo Tree_lord Tree_lord Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Asaya allowed Lance to work his magic, and stayed laying on the floor for the moment. The sudden injury had been truly unexpected, and he was rather shocked at the situation. He looked to Lance, and shrugged slightly. "I wished to show my new mask to everyone, and got kicked!" He said, trying to keep the quivering out of his voice. He went to stand again, shaking still. He hadn't felt that much pain in a long time, and wasn't sure exactly why it had hurt so much. Surely they hadn't been actually fighting? It had seemed to be simple sparring, Asaya was sure that people never got hurt during that. Maybe he was wrong, as he was with most social things. Did people actually injure eachother for fun, Asaya wondered. There were so many people in the room now, it scared him a little. 'Maybe I should return to my room?' Asaya thought, looking up to Lance. He felt a strong desire to ride the large dragon man again, but wasn't sure where to begin with climbing on top.

Mika Suzuki
1548891396333.png
Mika just finished as she grab her bag and go outside as she went to the gym as she saw her big brother she got a bit scared trying for him not to see her she didn't want to be caught she was a fast runner hopefully she can outrun her big brother she knew she might be in trouble for leaving but she was feeling a lot better due to her powers so she didn't have to worry she just smiled watching her brother by the window hoping she won't get in trouble she just yawned looking around at the other students ' at least asaya is there and i don't have to get in big trouble with Onii-Chan' she thought SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Tree_lord Tree_lord

Darron shot a quick glare back at Lance. "Hey don't blame me, it's not our fault the kid pops out of no where while Alex and I were training. Asaya you should know better than that." He says directing the last statement at the small boy. "My name is Riley, pleased to meet you...Lance, right? And you're Alex, correct?" She says pointing to Alex for confirmation. She had a curious look at both of them, by the annoyed look on Alex's face she could tell he just wanted to leave. "By the way nice moves moves Darron, the other boy could barely land a hit!" She says with a small smirk. "Er...Thanks? Anyway, is Asaya ok Lance?" He asks curiously.
Tree_lord Tree_lord SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Alfonzo Alfonzo Texangamer Texangamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back