• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
It seems that Alex has completely ignored the conversation since he had been watching the giant basically walk by him and you could see a bit of fear in his eyes.
Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Darron placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder and lead Alex away from the dorm 9B. "I'd invite you into my room, but my roommate is mister tall, scaled, and handsome over there, which by your expression tells me you'd rather not?" He says with a smirk looking at Alex as he leads him to his dorm.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

I-I umm... ya...” Alex quickly stammers out. Alex would let his fake smile and drop and goes to a almost emotionless face, seemed he had used the last of his energy smiling at the giant. “Your sister or whatever was in there right...? I could see I’m going to hate them.” He says remembering the one girl in there, he really wanted to murder them...

"Her name is Daniela, though everyone calls her Danny. She the one who said she'd feed me to Rami and then passed with the boy. Though she has a room mate named Mika and she is somewhere...I didn't get a chance to see if she was there or not. Though, due to everyone leaving, I doubt she's still there." Darron says with a shrug. Is would seem Darron's true self was hard to pin point, considering he's more childish than professional which was odd for an assassin; this fact would also make his less predictable.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Alex would finally calm himself down... his fears weren’t exactly helping him in a place like this... especially with the mission at hand. “So are you going to train me...? Or... should I just go cause I got some stuff to do...” Alex would say a little excited at the thought of training but also of finding a hideout FINALLY... he could start murdering some kids around here for practice... have a bit of fun with some tourture... he could just go deep into a forest or a nearby mountain since it was France after all... “Well Danny is going to be on my list to fervently try to not kill... you know what I mean it won’t be me doing the killing of course cause I’d be dead within a meter of them but you know!” He says ready to go start target practice or live practice...

"Trust me she won't want anything to do with you unless you are in her friend circle or you piss her off. Other then that you should be in the clear of her annoying ways." Darron shrugs. "As for training, we can start when ever you wish. I'm free today if you want to start. Or to blend in you could go to the stores and get stuff to decorate your temporary room like literally everyone except me has done. And my sister continues to this day that I suck at my job of trying to blend in with everyone." He says rolling his eyes. "Like I said, up to you."
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Jayce suddenly bolted on the garage. "If they do follow we need to get out of here." He tossed her a set of keys, and uncovered a car in the garage. It was a Porsche 959. It was like taking a McLaren P1 and putting it on a rally suspension and giving it rally tires.

porsche-959-rally-13.jpg

"It's yours. We need to get out of here." The Audi engine swap had already been completed. "Who the fu- oh nvm... There are a bunch of motor heads at this school... It coulda been anyone trying to get on my good side." He hopped on the Audi, flooring it in reverse and heading straight through the gate. Luckily he had put on the new rally bumper, and the only thing that took damage was the school's gate. I'm He then grabbed a headset from the floor, pressing a button on the right headphone, adjusting the Mic so it was in front of his mouth. "Oh ya... And this Mic system is sick. You can have it go through your stereo, as it should be now, but I would switch it to the headphones, they have a built in mic."

He hit his steering wheel. "Shit! I left the keys to the Mercedes on the hood! And the worst part is, I just installed snow tires on it! Which means they could follow us! Actually that sounds fun... Let's slow down a bit and see if we can get em to follow."

Well I literally won’t be here for ‘that’ long so I suppose that I won’t need to decorate my room... so training sounds good.” Alex gives a nefarious smiles saying that, knowing he’s going to be able to use the training to kill some super naturals... or human sympathizers.

"Right answer." Within a split second Darron had Alex pinned to the wall with a sharp blade to his heck, if her added only the slightest bit of pressure he'd draw blood. He held a murderous grin on his face as he held the boy in place, his eyes displayed no emotion and were darkened. His happy kind demeanor once again gone but this time it was replaced by something terrifying...This was the man under the cheerful laid-back exterior...this was the the high class assassin. This was no longer a teenage boy after a single person, he was the man who was trained to end lives, raised for blood shed.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Danny switches over to the headset and places it over her hat. "Darron is a lazy punk styled teenager, I doubt he'll follow us. Though I don't know a thing about the boy he was with, but if he has been talking with Darron I wouldn't be surprised if we had someone tagging behind us." She says with a small smirk as she looks at the damaged gate through the rear view mirror. "So do I get a hint on where you're leading me or am I gonna have to sit tight and enjoy the ride?" She says, staying behind him.
TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Alex stares in horror... but he was specifically made to deal with stressful situations. “O-oh Jesus Christ!” He would almost yell in the most terrified voice you’ve ever heard, it would be quite distracting. But while that was happening his arm already in his pocket pulls out the knife slowly moving it to behind Darron while just out of sight of his perfiral vision... this reminded him of the time he was training back at HQ... he won’t make the mistake of giving up and crying on the floor this time like he had when he was a kid getting beaten after for it... he can’t give up no matter the situation, he must do it for SHAG!

Mitchelle just looked like she was beaten up as she was a bit lonely her eye hurt like crazy as she saw the lady looking at her than to her eye as she bite her lip she just got up walking up to her" um..... hi Ms. Margon" she says as she just looked up at him she felt tears in her eyes she never cried in front of someone before not even a teacher" can...... I talk to ya" she says in a heavy accent" I'm Michelle Woods i have few friends to help me with my bully problem" she says as she bites her lip SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

In a blink of an eye Darron had reached behind him and thrown the knife, which lodged itself in the wall a few feet away from them. "You didn't think it'd be that easy did you?" His cold eyes narrow at Alex's, his voice was harsh and much more matured than the one he was formerly speaking in. "I knew you had that knife since the moment I first say you. Next time, put your weapon in a pocket that isn't too tight nor too loose, that way the outline won't show through. What ever organisation you came from is crap for that not being the first thing they teach you." Darron says before stepping back and closing his switchblade before sliding it into the front pocket of his jeans. He walks over to the wall and pulls the knife before examining it, noting each and every detail. Darron tosses the blade up in the air a few times as well as spinning the tip on his finger. "Not a bed choice in weaponry, but your plan was faulty form the start rookie." He says tossing the knife back to Alex.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Alex would have actual fear in him now, he wasn’t sure if he was going to die doing this or actually learn anything, and explosives tend to do the job much better... “I-I.... ok...I suppose it wasn’t the best plan but it the was the only one that would work at that moment in time!” He says quickly and a bit fearfully, he catches the knife and almost drops it but just barely stops it.

"I think I am going to make you sit back and enjoy the ride... Oh and if you crash trying to keep up... I will not be replacing it." He then turns the car into the forest, keeping the pedal nearly to the floor, and weaving in and out of trees. One collision with one of these trees, and at the very minimum it would need a new rally bumper, and maybe even a total front end repair. Luckily both cars had an advanced driver cage to make sure the damage was contained, and would not spread to an area where it could kill the driver. The seats had 5 -point harnesses as well. You could tell that Jayce didn't play around with the safety features on these rally cars, especially since he would be doing stupid stuff like this. It wasn't long before they reached it, the cliff. Both cars had a 50/50 weight differential, so they didn't have to worry about flipping. Jayce had added and removed weight when he ran the simulations on his car, and the Porsh had been delivered custom. He jumped off the cliff. It wasn't to tall, about 15 feet in height, but it was enough to get the adrenaline pumping.

"Wooooooo!" He yelled as he landed , and slid to a stip, making sure to pull out of the way so Danny didn't hit him. "We. Are. Here. The old rally path. This is where they hold all the rally races in the street racing circuit now. Although I guess you could say it's illegal dirt racing." He laughed slightly at his own joke. If you could even call it that.

Lance had enjoyed a good few hours with his trainer at the gym, a dark ring of sweat on his collar and his underarms. He sniffed his shirt. Perhaps he should get a shower in before getting back to Mika. He checked his phone. No text from her, which must have meant she was asleep still. Good. Lance went back to his dorm, washed off, then made Mika a classic chicken egg noodle soup, but with his own twist of spices he thought would help Mika feel better. He knocked on the door; soup, crackers, and ginger ale in hand, waiting for permission to enter.

Miss Morgan had to hold back her sigh of relief. Thank God she had come to talk to her. Any longer and she would have approached her herself! "Of course dearie." She furrowed her brow. She had a feeling Lance was involved in this 'dealing with bullies' problem. She hoped this was behind him now, and that he wasn't doing everything he said he wouldn't again. "Do you have any names? Do you want to file a report? We should also go to the nurse's office to get that eye looked at..." The concern strained the muscles of her face. She was honestly tired of wearing this expression lately when it came to the kids.
Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Dann lets out a soft chuckle at his joke. "That was terrible" A soft laugh continues after her words.."Nice try though Jayce. Also how have I not known about this place yet?!" Excitement was clear in her voice as she looks over the track. "What are we waiting for? I have a need for speed and sittin here surely won't help that. What do ya say?" She says turning the radio as "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake plays through the radio as she looks over at Jayce with a wide smirk.

Mika Suzuki
1548735592831.png
Mika just woke up from sleeping as she heard she was slightly better her cough was better" it's open" she say as she just looked at her big brother" hey big brother your back" she say as she smiled" how was training" she asked as she sat up the towel falling off her face as she giggled as she was happy" thanks for taking care of me since I'm sick so I don't know Danny told you or not it's my birthday in few days I told Danny yesterday" she says as she was hungry" i'm hungry" she say seeing the soup

Michelle Woods
1548735945072.png
Mitchelle just looked at her" i don't want to go to the nurse office" she say as she looked at her as she sighed" it be okay it's no biggie" she lied to her she wasn't really good at lying but she can always get her mother to heal it she just smiled her hair was a mess since she was pushed in a locker" I want to report him but..... he'll hurt me" she says as she looked at her as she bites her lip as she sighed"I was pushed in a locker and Jayce took me out of it" she told her as she looked up at her as she just played with her hair her messy hair SmallSailboat SmallSailboat

"You need a lot more work than I thought...if you can't hold your defense at least against me, you'll stand no chance against my sister if you even try..." Darron sighs. "I'll cut you a deal, I'll train you for a month, but after I'm throwing you into the front lines of fighting Daniela. You'll get experience, I'll get entertainment till Isa gets back. And then we can both laugh at the two of you fight together." He offers, holding his hand out for Alex to shake.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Alex smiles a little at the thought of finally getting to fight such a powerful supernatural and training under a profession, less of happiness and more of smugness though, joy was a mostly foreigne concept to him. He shakes Darron’s hand and begins his official training in the arts of the assassin. “Sounds good Darron, I just wonder how badly my ass is going to be kicked for the next month... let me guess your about to slam me onto the ground yes...?” He says it jokingly but knows it’s about to happen since he’s supposed to probably be ready for anything to happen.

Isabelle
Isabella .jpg
Isa was in her room all alone she was wondering what her boyfriend was doing but didn't want to bug him she just finished dying her hair as she looked at herself' wow i look good' she thought as she took a picture of herself as she smiled' i hope he'll like my new look' she thought as she went to sit on her bed she was doing her homework she was 17 she was learning how to learn how to drive but haven't asked anyone to teach her just yet she just lay in her bed she seen her uncle the other day but he was back in jail so she was happy she just closed her eyes enjoying the quietness​

Jayce turned his head slightly. His stereo system started blasting "Keep Pushin' - REO Speedwagon

He floored it, leaving her behind slightly, but he seemed to be in more of a relaxed driving mood, not pulling any advanced maneuvers, but instead flooring it and seeking to truly enjoy it. He seemed to be waiting for her to pass, as he hit one of the jumps that made rally racing so fun. "You even gonna try and pass? Or are you happy eating my dust?" The funny thing was, with all of the diet flying everywhere, if he didn't have windows she would have literally are dust, dirt, and all kinds of muddy grime.

Lance came in the room with food in hand, and smiled at Mika. "Hey there, how are you feeling?" He set the food down and went to change the cloth on her forehead, as well as the water in the bowl beside her. It had grown warm since he last left it. He looked at her in surprise. He didn't know her birthday was coming up. Had Miss Morgan known? Lance was going to have to come up with something, fast. "Can you think of anything you want for your birthday? And don't say food or a party, you're already getting that so it doesn't count." The ideas for a cake were already swirling around in his head. Based on the décor she picked out while shopping with Miss Morgan, he could do something horse themed. She'd probably like that. But should he go cupcakes or a full cake? Why not both? Hm, it would depend on how many people would be there. Both might be a bit much. Lance pondered this as he waited for her answer in between sips of soup.

Miss Morgan frowned a bit at her. "We can ask one of the guards to keep an eye on you if you think he'll hurt you sweetie, we have protections against this kind of thing. Will you at least let me get you an ice pack?" She worried for the child, but knew there was only so much she could do as a staff member. She petted the girl's head, trying to comfort her. Of course Jayce had helped her, he had a good heart.

Texangamer Texangamer

Mika Suzuki
1548781719100.png
Mia just looked at him as she grabbed her stuffed horse as she smiled as she looked at her brother" yeah Danny is taking me to the stables to go horseback riding on my birthday" she smiled" um let's see maybe a ps4 or switch i never had a video game console before you can buy me a car" she joked about the car she just giggled" just kidding about the car" she says"I'm okay just a bit sweaty ya know" she says to him as she was pouting" it sucks being stuck in bed while everyone is enjoying their day" she said pouting a bit as she just sighed

Mitchelle Leanne Woods
1548783791959.png
Elle just looked at her as she bites her lip" yes ma'am" she says as she just looked at her" this is my quiet place where I can get away from bullies and people I like libraries they are fun and so many books I can read" she says she felt the pat on her head" thank you for listening to me your awesome" she say as she smiled looking at her" man my mum will freak but she can heal my eye" she say happily" wait the guards can protect me from the scary bullies" she say in a heavy accent she couldn't help it​

“Very funny, I’ll enjoy watchin you ate your own words.” She says flooring it, Daniela passes the jump and dashed past him before. Up ahead was a jump which she gladly took, landing gracefully she keeps her winning position. “Now who isn’t trying? If I didn’t know any better I’d say you’re up to somethin.” She says with a smile as she relaxes her speed a bit.

“Wasn’t planning too, but that can be arranged. And all i can say is prepare to go through major pain for the next month.”Darron says, taking out his knife and tossing it up in the air before catching it effortlessly; he had no fear of the knife cutting off his finger or slicing through his hand.
Alfonzo Alfonzo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back