• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I'm thinking of making a roleplay not sure though...I have a story line just trying to figure out how this works... ^-^"

It's all good lol also considering Jayce has given 3 people cars and plans to give Lance one I just wanna add this:

Jayce: You get a car! And you get a car! Everybody gets a brand. new. car!

XD

ROLEPLAY NATION JUST DIED! xD

It's all good lol also considering Jayce has given 3 people cars and plans to give Lance one I just wanna add this:

Jayce: You get a car! And you get a car! Everybody gets a brand. new. car!

XD

Also lmbo I just thought of something similar to your statement but I'm laughing because I can't remember what I'm trying to think of so it makes no sense xD

I want to let you guys know I just finished making my new (And first on this site) Roleplay.

It's a Medieval Fantasy based roleplay in a different reality form our own (I felt this gives it more freedom to alter it's history to further story-lines.)
If you guys have time I'd really appreciate it if you'd check it out. (I do have permission from Tex to do this ^-^)
The World Of Vaintallia

lol that's how I was with my first "Professional" OC!
Literally had her in every RP till a friend of mine told me she was getting old xD

That's not what I was told... One sec ima go choke the person who told me otherwise... I thought it was like a main that you used from rp to rp... BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I WAS TOLD.... REEEE IMA GO GET THIS PERSON xD

Lmao OC just means Original Character that you made rather than playing a Canon Character from a Fandom of some sort, though most often it does refer to characters of that nature. Most people have a few OCs that they stick to and rotate out to write into different scenarios presented by the RP. For example, someone may have an elf OC only for Fantasy RPs, and a mad scientist one they use for Futuristic/Sci-Fi RPs, etc. lol and that's just in the context of RPs. Some people don't have personalities or other such things for their OCs, using them solely in artistic pieces or something. It's a pretty broad versatile term for off-hand expression lol

lol I'm trying to start doin that
I was so used to my first two OC's I used them for a lot of roleplays
So I'm trying to make more and expand my imagination

I can't tell if i was sarcastic or normal. Eh well if i can i can set up an event that is a thriller. That makes everyone the main character. If you would like.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back