• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
No. Also do you mean like cat-people... Or people who like cats... (Just to be clear) Also I am very much so a dog person (one who likes dogs)
People who like cats lmbo

Also your homeschooled. Does this mean you do virtual school? Or like homeschooled under your parents? I was homeschooled up until highschool. Then I switched to FLVS (Florida virtual school)
I'm a self starter an I jut use books
Tho Tuesday's and Friday's I'm at Co-Op all day and they give me homework (which is what I'm doin rn)

Also I have two rat dogs xD

Scarred for life... I got bitten by a big dog... I was messing with it... The got growled like 4 times as a warning. It then bit me. It only used one tooth, and then sat on his bed and moped all day for like 5 days cause it felt bad. Best dog ever. I was the only person he ever bit. The cats would sleep on him, as well as my sister and I when we were babies. Ann's he would just sit there and be chill.

I was mentally scarred for life at the age of 7 when I was looking at flower pictures on Google....

Also small dogs are brats xD
Just pointing that out, my pup on sleeping on my lap rn in a sweater.

By a sickly labeling a nude picture with the words "pretty flower"

Also I was just replying to a message and autocorrect changed the word "weird" to "weed"

So I said "It's not weed!"
Gg phone..gg

I just keep glancing at my board and I'm just gettin more anxious to get on it BUT I CANT BECAUSE IT'S 20° OUTSIDE!

And I have schoolwork...but still

I'm not yet... We got the races... Yo Viper.. Your in a drift car... Your doing street racing...... Not drag. I got a drag race, and a normal race in my division... And Professor red Professor red has a regular race. We are all in separate tiers. I am in the super car division, you are in the drift racing division, and red is in the heavy mod division.

I just realized most of the oc's in this role play are cat people

An I seriously the only dog person here?

I myself am a cat person because I don't do well with loud sudden noises (like barking) despite that I grew up with dogs lol

No. Also do you mean like cat-people... Or people who like cats... (Just to be clear) Also I am very much so a dog person (one who likes dogs)

What's the matter, Tesla? Don't like RP'ing with nekos? XD

I was mentally scarred for life at the age of 7 when I was looking at flower pictures on Google...

O my sweet summer child, how blissful your ignorance is! lmao

Right my bad TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays

Also Skykitty Skykitty ty aren't at the chool

Considering a lot of things recently went down with students athe chool you joined at a hectic time. Danny,Jayce, and Raxus just left Cumpus to go race cars while other students are either in the nurse or doing their own thing.

I myself am a cat person because I don't do well with loud sudden noises (like barking) despite that I grew up with dogs lol

No joke I was researching flowers because I wa using pastels and I wanted to make a portrait for my mom

It was just awful... Literally lost my want to draw or touch that tablet for a month

TeslaRolePlays TeslaRolePlays so personally never seen, read, watched, etc.. Anything related to street racing and what not other then short movie scenes. An I'm almost positive this is different from Nascar races xD

Nah... Just had to clarify he wasn't referring to nekos, for my curiosities sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back