• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Nothing to important... Jayce is still in the same spot with you... Since your only interacting with me atm you can wait to read over everything once you reply

Ok, no joke I have a small southern country accent xD

Also maybe we can plan Danny and Jayce as a relationship, I can see that

But the story is young and anything can happen! :b

No joke me to. (But not bad cause I am a Floridian and all the yankees move down here and skew up the accents) No offense to you yankees lol. I also can do great impersonations of heavy southern accents. And yes I say y'all and so does Jayce

My dad was always told as a kid by his uncle "For every one of them damn skeeters you kill, another damned Yankee moves down here." Believe it or not his dad was a vet , and the family is super successful.

No joke me to. (But not bad cause I am a Floridian and all the yankees move down here and skew up the accents) No offense to you yankees lol. I also can do great impersonations of heavy southern accents. And yes I say y'all and so does Jayce
Mom is from Florida, Grandpaenrts are in north Carolina and I'm in Virginia xD
I can do a British accent but I talk "Country" 24/7 seeing as I mess up words, barely ever do I pronounce "g" in any almost any word that ends in "ing", and Y'all is in almost every other sentence when I'm talking to a group of people xD

Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel is Danny going after Mika or is she going for the bike? I needs to know for Miss Morgan
Her bike, she left Mika in your hands xD

My dad was always told as a kid by his uncle "For every one of them damn skeeters you kill, another damned Yankee moves down here." Believe it or not his dad was a vet , and the family is super successful.

Literally my grandpa, who also almost took me Snipe huntin' on Thanks Giving day xD

Yes, Y'all is a word no matter what any New Yorker's claim is correct (No offence to any New Yorkers but let's be real here who says "You all" anymore? xD)

finally free got home from work an hour ago and then had to give one of my dads a shower because he got out and got hurt...he is okay just a bit scratched up from the fence. He was mudy and really could not get a good look at him with all that mud...but im free ....but smell a bit like wet dog XD

Oh my gosh I was very confused when I read "I was giving one of my Dads a shower" but it became clear that was a typo as I read on lmbo

Also welcome back hah

you could just say she refused you and Jayce went on his own lol then came back. I've unfortunately had to do similar things when we couldn't wait for someone to reply to a post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back