• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Fair enough, Danny has her experience from racin with no profit for the winner. It was just teens messin around an toyin' with the cops on the country side. Certain times her and a few others would go out of state and such to race on different terrains just for fun so this will be a bit new to her since things are on the line

Their then her life of course

And no problem Red

"I've always loved your voice." Darron says quietly after she finishes singing, his face held tired expression but a smile was still placed on his lips.
Texangamer Texangamer

After coming home late the night before Danny had crashed as soon as her head hit the pillows on her bed. It was around six o'clock and the sun was rising slowly above the horizon. She took hold of the crutches never to her bed and sighed after she hoisted herself up. Being injured was never something she enjoyed, then again who does? She makes her way over to the kitchen side of the large room and popped two slices of bread into the toaster before realizing she was getting her dorm-mates switched again. With a groan she looks around at the two empty beds and her blue corner, a hint of curiosity springs to her mind as to who will be temporarily living with her next. She sits down at the table off the side and eats her breakfast while mentally planning her day out.

I thought Mika was sharing a room with Danny? That's why I tagged you in my post lol Zelda also mentioned you in hers to not rat her out to Miss Morgan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back