• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Mass Effect

BigTexMex

This pale blue dot
I got a fever, and the only prescription is Mass Effect.

I've been replaying Mass Effect Andromeda and it's got me into wanting to do an RP about it as well. I don't have a set in stone plot idea yet, I would rather work one out with whoever I'm writing with. You don't have to have played the game, but if you know about the Mass Effect series then that's a big bonus! I have a few rules I'll list out and if you're interested send me a PM. I like to add romance into the story as long as it isn't the driving force behind the whole story.

1. I only do MxF roleplays and I play the male role. It's what I feel the most comfortable doing. So I'm looking for someone to play the female role.
  2. Be able to write at least two solid paragraphs. I can match whatever I'm given.
  3. Develop the story with me. I'm giving you free reign to add to the story however you want. The only rule to that is you don't control my character.
  4. OOC chat is great. I like talking to who I'm writing with. When you get to know the other person the story starts to be even better.
  5. I'm ghost friendly. Life happens and people lose interest.
This is short and sweet as I'm only looking for one thing right now. Hope to hear from you!

I love some Mass Effect :D

I am a literate writer and already have a character in mind that I think would be a good fit.

Awesome! I recently started playing Andromeda, would you mind doing cannon x oc? I can send you a pm as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back