• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect Tales from the Citadel {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
DiamondJack DiamondJack how long are you sticking with your current scene? I only ask because my next post will likely be set during the next day to where you and the others currently are.

Obviously if it’s going to be a while then do you have an issue if I continue to post, but obviously be a day ahead?

Just jokes😂

Rob is definitely more a cheesey romancer than a one and done kinda guy 😂
Oh, no worries. But still, the wall outside the bar is getting crowded, so Syrra might be butting in soon.

I may wait till morning then to get things going if people are ready to skip the night
Or question the two individuals that are obviously eavesdropping on the conversation of a co-worker outside the bar. Just saying...

Sorry for taking so long; yay for notifications not showing and me forgetting to check my Watched Threads. I'll be more attentive.

So I was thinking of making another character because I wanna give everyone a chance to be included and it’s easier with an extra character. Also because a lot of the characters rn have intricate, dramatic backstories and I kinda wanna make a “normal” person. Also because the gender ratio is only one off from being even and I wanna fix it for some unknown reason. Basically, I have a lot of reasons

So yeah, just wanted to see if it’d be cool now to do so or not. It’s fine if the answer is still no but can’t hurt to ask ^~^

As long as you think you can handle the extra character you can put up a sheet. BarakaisBae BarakaisBae

I will put up a post later today to finish Indanian's involvement in the bar scene and push time forward for him.

I enjoy how suspicious Thalia is because of Auleus' compliance. She thinks he's up to something, he just wants to get off the Citadel with as little work on his part as possible. It makes me chuckle.

Have we figured out where everything is yet? Like what Ward we're in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back