• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Masquerade, Scum Villain, & more | Open plots

Astraelum

demon lord probs
Hi hi, i'm Astra. These are all open MxM plots. I'm just getting back into roleplaying after a few years so bear with me. I'd like to manage at least a few responses a day if possible, even more is cool, I try to be as active as possible despite work. I'm asking for at least a paragraph per response, please! Anyhow, onto the plot ideas. So far they're all open! I can always do one plot with more than one person. I have characters for each of these already, all you need to clarify is which role you'd prefer to play! I'm 18 btw, not open to anyone under 16 cuz rping with super young people is weird

Scum Villain⭕
(I'll admit to this being based on the Scum Villain's Self Saving System novel, which I am obsessed with.)
Muse A has recently died. Their last few thoughts were "why can't I read a decent novel anymore? Curse this author!"
Ending their life early with that final thought, Muse A finds themselves reborn as the scumbag villain of the novel they had just recently completed in life, destined to die at the hands of their own disciple, Muse B! It's Muse A's job to guide the plot to a certain point; When Muse A is able to throw away Muse B into a deep, dark place for being of evil descent. But Muse A finds themselves being too attached to Muse B, who soon comes back to take revenge on their scum villain mentor! But Muse B had gained affection for Muse A in the past as well, forming a kind of odd, unreasonable love for Muse A. Muse A soon comes to find the romantic situations of the old female characters from the book being given to him, the scum villain mentor of the story! Watching their white sheep disciple turn into a cold-blooded snake, will Muse A "hug" the soon-to-be evil protagonist, Muse B's, thighs or will Muse A reach an untimely end as a scum villain and love-hate enemy of the lovelorn Muse B?

Masquerade (temp closed)
Everyone in the capital city was required to wear masks at all times. These cover their entire faces, obscure their identities, and their intricacy is determined by their social standing. Muse A is part of an important family, he is of higher social standing. When Muse A's twin sister passes away, in a society where daughters are placed in importance over sons, they cover the death of the twin sister. The issue is this: Muse A's twin sister was to be engaged. Their solution is this: Muse A is to wed Muse B, in their sister's place. They will don their sister's mask, and wed her fiance. When tasked with privately removing their masks after marriage (the only exception outside of family), Muse A is to kill Muse B. But Muse B, after being wed, is smarter than he seems.

Officer #1⭕
Muse A is a police officer who doesn’t exactly go by the book, in fact, they probably spend more time cavorting with criminals than capturing them. When Muse A finds themselves entangled with Muse B, a criminal, at first, they can't stand them. After some time, it’s easy enough for them to turn a blind eye to Muse B’s illicit activities (especially when Muse B’s boss puts Muse A on a special payroll for keeping their business off police radar). Over time, Muse A is welcomed into Muse B’s crime family, so long as they leave their badge at home. This year, Muse A is up for a promotion - it’s so close that they can taste it. If they can arrest a notorious boss, they’re certain that the promotion is theirs. No problem. Muse A can simply hand over one of their lover’s enemies, right? As Muse A is scheming, the police chief calls a meeting. The chief unveils the newest person-of-interest, expressing in no uncertain terms that this is the perpetrator they want to be brought down next. Muse A is conflicted when they immediately recognize the person-of-interest as Muse B’s relative/boss, or even Muse B himself, someone whom they’ve sat across from at the dinner table on several occasions, someone very dear to their lover, someone who will go after everyone in Muse A’s family if there’s even the slightest suspicion of betrayal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back