• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well he can swim pretty fast, and leap into orbit and back covering 100s of miles. And he has actually jumped between continents before...

I just reread it, atm he's heading to Africa, but I guess his goal is New York...… I have noooo clue how he's going to get there XDD

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I finished my history for Ken~
So is Ken like, an asshole but also deep down wants to help other mutants find safety?

So is Ken like, an asshole but also deep down wants to help other mutants find safety?
Hahahahahahahahhahahaha Deep down? Pffffffffff Nah nah, he doesn't care, buuuuuuuuuuut if you make it worth his time he may help out~ Then again, if someone is capable of befriending him.....well you may see a side of him he didn't even know about ;)

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha Deep down? Pffffffffff Nah nah, he doesn't care, buuuuuuuuuuut if you make it worth his time he may help out~ Then again, if someone is capable of befriending him.....well you may see a side of him he didn't even know about ;)
lol love it. Did you look over "Chuck?" at all?

Appreciate it. Would the two characters work together though? Going around city to city helping mutants?
If Ken was paid he'd help the guy out giving him cover and such with his illusions, he wouldn't be doing it out of the kindness of his rather empty heart though

If Ken was paid he'd help the guy out giving him cover and such with his illusions, he wouldn't be doing it out of the kindness of his rather empty heart though
Ha, alright. Well, considering my character has a pretty good chunk of money from this fighting career, we could probably play that angle.

That works for me~Ken wouldn't ask for a cheap amount of money though just so ya know~
It wont be an issue lol. Maybe chuck pays him a huge amount for the year and decides if he wants to keep working with him as each year comes along?

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Really Ken can be where ever is best if need be. Could be at one of the safe houses dealing with a hang over XD Or he could be out helping ya charrie after hearing that he was offering money for people that could help him find and bring mutants back safely (since Ken maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay be a tad broke after a few gambling games)

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Really Ken can be where ever is best if need be. Could be at one of the safe houses dealing with a hang over XD Or he could be out helping ya charrie after hearing that he was offering money for people that could help him find and bring mutants back safely (since Ken maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay be a tad broke after a few gambling games)
Are you wanting them to meet for the first time or have they known each other for a few months now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back