• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So

I add more on her personality and remove paper generation.
There is a character im gonna unveil in the ultra doom arc that will get along very well with her. You may be able to meet him earlier if you go to Austrailia and seek the mutant haven there.

There is a character im gonna unveil in the ultra doom arc that will get along very well with her. You may be able to meet him earlier if you go to Austrailia and seek the mutant haven there.

Ok. And putting back paper generation. I'll edit a bit of her power.

Just posted an app for Cyclops. I know I took some liberties but I think it can work.

I will be posted a new character that will play a role somewhere in the story just gotta figure out where.

Another person asking what is the pack?

Also, I want to get to rping Cyclops but New York and Miami seem pretty full so I was wondering if anyone would like to set up a scene, maybe in San Francisco? So if anyone has a character they want to introduce, tag me in a post.

Another person asking what is the pack?

Also, I want to get to rping Cyclops but New York and Miami seem pretty full so I was wondering if anyone would like to set up a scene, maybe in San Francisco? So if anyone has a character they want to introduce, tag me in a post.
What are you thinking he is doing? I posted a new character as well.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E
I was figuring that he was going to make a rare live appearance as Cyclops and basically arm a mutant resistance cell. I was figuring other characters that are mutants could be a part of the cell or just want to see Cyclops for real. I guess if anyone wanted to involve a mutant hunting character they could of been tipped off about the appearance and attack it to capture mutant terrorists, notably Cyclops.

TheNightmareSavage TheNightmareSavage
It's cool. Tag me when the character is approved and we can start rping.

Well right now Wolf and I are interacting via pm. So if ya want to run into them, I advise doing it after we post the post that's being made via PM

Gotcha. I was PMing with ultrahulk and we were trying to figure out where to put in this "teacher" somewhere to train up mutants who dont know much about defending or have no fighting skills.

I'll get a post up for Fenrir tonight~

Edit: Actually make that tomorrow, feeling really sleepy atm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back