• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ok im back sorry for the disappearing act. I broke my phone and had to repair it.

Any who to answer the questions ive seen.

The pack are the new york leaders consisting of Logan,X-23, Sabertooth, and Deadpool. All of whom aside from d-pooly have adamantium skeletons and claws.

As for people needing a place to be... Atlanta is being rocked by an earthquake from bobby's fight with Giantman, Fenrir, Wasp, and Flashfire. Im about to post that up so heroes will be needed to stop the city from falling apart and save people from falling debris...all while bobby escapes.

Also tony is on his way to the Uk to meet up with and try to stop Hulk who is heading there to cross the atlantic towards new york.

Other questions?

I've been a bit busy as well ^^; Still need to update Ken before anything

Though atm I am waiting for WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys in the PMS

Annnnnnnnnd I'll try and make a post for Fenrir today since Zara is being skipped atm

Haven't posted anything for Shadow as we are waiting to get mission details from The beast at the swamp in Florida

Wanting to try and get my new character involved somewhere as well but not sure where to enter him as of yet.

WeaselThor WeaselThor

Haven't posted anything for Shadow as we are waiting to get mission details from The beast at the swamp in Florida

Wanting to try and get my new character involved somewhere as well but not sure where to enter him as of yet.

WeaselThor WeaselThor
Maybe you and I could come up with something? Have you posted your new character yet? I still have to find a place to put Ken after I finish updating him

Ok. I'm still open to changes as well.
Well first off you need to reread the lore buddy.

Charles Xavier and Eric Lehnsher never made it to be mutant leaders. Eric died in the holocaust, and Charles in a car accident at 17. So no school for youngsters, and no X-men. Thats why the M-wars even got so bad.

Maybe you and I could come up with something? Have you posted your new character yet? I still have to find a place to put Ken after I finish updating him
The new character is up on the character sheet if you want to read him over. I will look over Ken as well as I forget what he is about but yeah I am open to something for sure.

Well first off you need to reread the lore buddy.

Charles Xavier and Eric Lehnsher never made it to be mutant leaders. Eric died in the holocaust, and Charles in a car accident at 17. So no school for youngsters, and no X-men. Thats why the M-wars even got so bad.

Ah, thought we were going off of the comics. I'll go through his history again. I'll find something else for him.

The new character is up on the character sheet if you want to read him over. I will look over Ken as well as I forget what he is about but yeah I am open to something for sure.
Well things might change for his personality since I need to rework him a smidge. If I do change his personality though, I'll let ya know

Ok again sorry for the vanishing.

Imma jump off for an hour or so to pick up my crib then imma come post.

TheNightmareSavage TheNightmareSavage why do you have like 7 characters?
It's actually 10, but I do it because I feel like I can help keep the roleplay moving in that way, but I'll only start off with Nightmare as I work on the other ones. But I usually stick with those ten and I use my entire multitude of characters for roleplaying with my friends.

But, I'll be sticking with Nightmare for now until I get my other character's bios finished.

I manage to do it. Hyperactivity helps a lot, lol. But those main ten all represent a separate part of me, not only a tribute to who I was, but also a tribute to who I want to be. I might not get the ability to fly or teleport or any of the other powers my characters have, but if I can be a hero in at least one person's life, then my tribute to who I want to be will be well spent. All the time I spent making my characters, making backstories, making powers and weapons, making villains, and making history with my characters, it will all be worth it. Because if I can change someone's life with at least one of my characters, then it will all be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back