• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Atreus turned fo him."I'd only come for Victoria not for the other students, I couldn't care less about being around them." He shrugged."Songs ans scary stories?" He questioned him.

Thalia steps out with the blanket."Huh?" She walks over to her when she calls her over.

"If someone brought a guitar they'll play song and others sing along, around eleven we start telling scary stories." Alex explains "Also, roasting marshmallows is fun." he adds.

"Come join the fun Thalia." Victoria says and she looks around the group "No one brought a guitar? Really?" she asks, making everyone look at each other "Keep my seat." she says and walks over to Alex and Atreus, opening a portal once she's out of sight.

Alex frowns "Alright." he says going through and coming back with a guitar case and she offers a hand to Atreus as Victoria closes the portal and heads back to the fire.

Atreus would sing songs when he was by himself at times but a marshmallow he didn't know what that was, he was debating his offer but guess he might as well join them, but he swats Alexander's hand away as he stands himself and follows them.

Thalia stands by the other students with the blanket wrapped around her shoulders."Okay?" She takes her seat, glancing at the other students and pulls her knees up hugging them.

Victoria sits back down and she puts a marshmallow in a stick before holding it over the fire.

Alex plops down and sighs "You guys are lucky." he says taking the guitar from the case and he start tuning it.

Atreus takes his seat next to Victoria and he pulls a marshmallow from the bag and squished it."How so?" He asks him, he wasn't sure why he was saying that.

Thalia clapped a little in escitement."You play? I didn't know you could play." She smiled at Alexander, her new friend was full of surprises.

"Camping's not the same without music." Victoria explains to Atreus and she hands him a stick "Put the marshmallow on there and keep it above the fire until it's good."

"It's just a hobby of mine I don't get to do much." Alex says and she tests it for a moment before he's satisfied.

Atreus takes the stick and he raised a brow though follows her instructions, putting it on and holding it over the fire but then the marshmallow catches on fire and he blows it out."Now what do I do with it?" He asks her.

Thalia smiled a little."I'd like to learn how to play an instrument, thought it'd be fun to try." She tells him.

"It's not supposed to catch fire, see?" Victoria asks showing her own marshmallow "Here, taste it."

"Then you should've joined a music class." Alex says and he starts playing a song a few recognize so they start singing.

Atreus takes a bite when she offers and his expression changes a little as he was deciding what he thought of it."It's okay I guess...sticky too." He'd probably like s'mores more, he licks his lips.

Thalia sighed."You're cold sometimes too." She didn't know much of the songs he was singing though.

"They do offer music lessons after school, seperatly from clubs." Victoria says "If you want to learn you'll have to go to one of those."

Alex smiles softly as the kids who are singing start singing louder, he hadn't played in a while, so he wonders how Victoria even knew that.

Atreus moves behind Victoria and pulls on her a little, he wanted her in his lap or between his legs to cuddle some but only if she was okay with the offer.

Thalia nods a little."Maybe I'll have to check it out then." She braids a little bit of her hair, she doesn't interrupt while he plays.

Victoria chuckles at Atreus and she moves to sit on the ground so he can sit behind her "You can just ask." she says and roasts another marshmallow.

Once Alex's done playing he passes his guitar over to someone else, they would be careful with it.

Atreus puts his arms around her waist then his chin on her shoulder."I didn't want to interrupt your conversation sorry." He says quietly, he gives her a small squeeze as he held her close to him.

Thalia takes one of those marshmallows and she tries it, she preferred fhe other foods they had."So when do we go back?" She asks him.

"To the school? Next week." Alex says, they had a week to relax and what not, which was good after their disaster training.

"So, ask next time." Victoria says and she gives him a smile "It's more polite then pulling on someone."

Atreus nods at that as he would do so next time, he surely took her thoughts into consideration."You're warm." He mumbled."Maybe I'll sneak us away for that picnic, just for a little bit." He offered.

Thalia let out a small sigh."Sort of a vacation before school work again." She says quietly and tugs on her blanket to wrap it around herself.

"Too risky with this many people." Victoria mumbles and she hands him another marshmallow and two buscuits, explaining what he had to do with them.

Alex nods "Yeah, sort of, but that's good. Besides I don't know what John's up, but he's not here at least." he says.

Atreus pokes her sides."Hey you opened a portal just a few minutes ago y'know." He whispered and he takes what's given."I'm suppose to make something called a s'more?" He questioned her.

Thalia shrugged as she didn't care what the kid was up to, he was flattering at first bur now the guy just seemed like a jerk.

"Yep." she says "Put the marshmallow between those and you can eat a s'more" she explains and rolls her eyes "For a minute, I didn't actually leave." she whispers.

Alex chuckles "Yeah, I don't miss him either." he says while roasting a marshmallow.

Atreus chuckles at her."You still opened one." He teases and he gets the s'more made and having the chocolate added on it, he takes a bite and locked his lip."Like this better than just the squishy marshmallow." He tells her.

Thalia nods at that."He's a jerk I know." She waved a hand at him."It seems like we have alot more of supplies here." She tells her.

"To each their own." Victoria says leaning back a bit to look at the night sky until she hears someone yell 'Scary stories!', so she checks her watch, huh they were earky.

Alex takes his guitar back and puts it in the case before bringing it back to the tent. Once he sits down again he asks "Victoria, do you want to go first?"

Atreus eats the rest of the s'more and he wraps his arms around her again."Everyone has their own tastes." He says quietly, nuzzles her just a little.

Thalia goes to lay down with bunching up the blanket to put under her, she doubt she'd get bothered from scary stories from those kids.

"I can go first sure." Victoria says and grins "One dark and clear night when the full moon shone over the campsite many many long years ago, there were three campers who had been hearing strange sounds at night. So during that night they decided to explore under the guise of gathering firewood, upon entering the forest clearing they heard the sound of metal scraping against stone, so they went ahead to the old stone path that was abandoned years ago and saw a figure, wearing rags and seemed to holding an axe, when they used their lantern they stared in horror at the white bloodies face of a guy who seemed to be somewhere around his mid thirthies, hollow eyes and skinny as hell. The guys fled tried to outrun the man, but he was faster then they thought and their screams got the attention of the other campers, all they found was blood at the beginning of the old stone path. The campers were never heard from again." she says and she grins evily as most students are as pale a ghost "Some says the man with the axe is looking for his next victims whenever someone goes camping in the woods, but no one has be able to confirm this or figure out were missing campers are." she finishes.

Alex was about to warn her not to make it too scary, but well, too late he guesses, he listens to her story, noticing she doesn't pause as much as the usual students and he smiles slightly when she's done. She did fight interdimensional threats, a good horror story wasn't hard for her. "Atreus, how about you try it? Or maybe Thalia?" he asks.

Atreus just held Victoria close to him, seeming to find comfort in her being so near and he wasn't phased much with her story though but does applaud her when she's done."Me tell a scary story?" He didn't know if he could come with anything that fast.

Thalia hums just a little as she turns onto her side."We would know alot of stories though maybe." She tells him, she smiled a little at her cousin."Is this a competition to scare students with stories?" She asks him.

"No, it's for fun, but since you're from somewhere else maybe you have some more... original stories, no offense Victoria, that story was good." Alex says, making someone near him mumble "Too good.", making him laugh.

Victoria grins at Atreus "You don't have to if you don't want to." she says and adds "It's not for everyone, I might have scared some so much they won't be able to sleep."

Atreus gives her a little squeeze."I don't think you'd want me to tell a scary story or some of these kids might have nightmares or won't be able to sleep, Thalia's wouldn't be very scary." He warned her.

Thalia socks her cousin in the arm which makes him yell at her."Because I'd rather tell glorious tales or nice ones rather than scare people." She mumbled."He made little kids cry back home and got in trouble for it, telling them the trolls would come for them." She tells her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back