• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ares_l

your local star wars kid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey y’all, it’s ares! so, i’m gonna be straight forward, i’m hyper fixated on marvel right now but only like specific parts of the mcu.

all plots and characters will be discussed in pms but i do want to do oc x canon, and i’m willing to double. for each series, i’ll list the characters i’m looking for next to it!

>Daredevil: looking for a matt murdock or a frank castle (currently craving a punisher)

>Eternals: looking for a druig, possibly others though if not druig then preferably ikarus

>Agents of Shield: looking for a ward, hunter, or trip, will discuss others if you have any ideas though!

>Moon Knight: i’m obsessed and would be willing to discuss an rp though i haven’t done one yet! preferably you would play steven grant/marc spector!

so, i don’t have many rules but i do have some things that i typically won’t budge on.

1. no one liners, i prefer at least one solid paragraph per character, but if we’ve been rping for awhile i may be more lenient.

2. be okay with lgbtq+! some of my ocs are non-binary, though fem presenting, and i will not be erasing that part of my oc’s identity for anyone! i am lgbtq+ friendly, so if we double up i am more than willing to rp bxb or gxg or even with non-binary characters!

3. communication is the most important thing to me! i need you to be willing to talk to me about plot and ideas and such! i also enjoy ooc chatter (though it isn’t a must) and would love to be able to talk to you about my head canons for the ship, music that i think fits the ship or current scene, or quotes that i find fitting! i also would like to become friends

4. please be at least 16+, i prefer to have a lot of angst in my rps and some of the fandoms have mature themes (death and war mostly), so i would want someone more mature with those topics. i also am 18 and anyone younger would make me uncomfortable.

5. keep any mention of self harm, suicide, and eating disorders to a minimum! if your character has dealt with that or is dealing with that, it’s allowed but please do not go into detail on those actions, i will give one warning before leaving.

6. i don’t rp in threads, i will do pms here or discord (discord is partly preferable) but i don’t enjoy threads, sorry.

7. this is negotiable because i know everyone has different schedules and such but i like at least one reply a day! if you’re going to be gone for awhile, just let me know! i will send a reminder after 5-7 days.

so, that’s pretty much all i have today! if you wanna rp, please let me know, either respond to the thread or just shoot me a pm! have a great day!

Last edited:
bump! still hunting for the punisher rps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back