• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel: Future Chronicles

It's generally a good idea in games like this for people to put their character in play in a place where they can either be on hand for the action or easily hear about it and travel accordingly. Folks might consider doing that (and/or revising posts) if joining up with a group is appealing to you.

Understandable. For some reason I put my character to sleep till morning lol. Thinking of waking him up and seeing all the lightning from Storm Yahhah Yahhah

I am kinda debating between making a hero based off of Egyptian Mythology or a guy who dresses up as a futuristic version of the Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow. Which one sounds more interesting to you?

So a good chunk of all of us are about to meet in the same place where storm and nathan are. How would we like to do this?

Whoa whoa, what happened? Work gets me for two days and the RP falls apart? :(
I'm sorry, this RP didn't really work for me ^^; But if you want a marvel RP there is this other one I'm in. It's moving at a steady pace and so far it's pretty fun~. I can say that the GM has some genuinly fun plans for the players.

Hope you don’t mind if I piggyback on this invitation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back