• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel: Future Chronicles

Should we just post? Or wait for you to make an establishing post so we know whats yup? Also does everyone know each other or are the characters meeting up for the first time? Or are they going about their daily lives and sooner or later happen to meet up with one another?

I would be interested in discussing this once I have full access to the site if yall are still looking.

Just to benchmark things: We are talking about giant megatowers, people who can afford to drive drive hover cars now, police show up on sky cycles, etc.?

So when does the head guy check out character sheets to see if you’re accepted?

He usually gets on around the later hours of the day. At least for me.

So is someone going to put up a first post. And on the matter of if our characters know each other. I could go either way. But it'd be a little fun to get their first impressions of one another.

So is someone going to put up a first post. And on the matter of if our characters know each other. I could go either way. But it'd be a little fun to get their first impressions of one another.
I asked that question earlier in this thread, Im hoping the GM will respond to it when he gets back on ^^; Cause the IC has the plot summary, not really a starting post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back