• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel: Future Chronicles

Ok I think we have a slight problem here and it's my lack of 2099 knowledge. I was actually mid post changing several times trying to figure out if tower have loading bays on their middle floor and whether to call so,etching an aircraft or ship.

Ok I think we have a slight problem here and it's my lack of 2099 knowledge. I was actually mid post changing several times trying to figure out if tower have loading bays on their middle floor and whether to call so,etching an aircraft or ship.
I don't have knowledge about this either. Though I think it could vary? You changing a few things for the sake of the RP likely wont hurt as long as its not too game breaking

How many actuall characters do we have right now? I thought we had more than 4-5?

While there may be more submitted, a lot of the times those that make a character never post. So you have to look at who posted in the IC. Right now I think there are like 6-7ish

Epiphany Epiphany P Peaceswore Do your two characters and mine live in the same high rise? Just seeing if that is the thought process since we both described it and in case we need to somehow blend the story together of when everyone meets each other.

I suspect the easier we make it for our characters to link up/know each other, the easier it'll be for Field Marshall Field Marshall to keep a story going. And the better chances we have of actually having someone to interact with. ;)

Well, how long has he lived in the building? How long has he had his powers? Since he traveled to pick them up, how long has he been back for? I'm assuming not long, if I read your opening post correctly.

Bryony keeps a quiet life in her own suite, as who knows what the Public Eye would do to her if someone reported her and they showed up to raid/arrest her. If Ty's been superheroing it for a while, it wouldn't be difficult for them to know each other since Bryony's made an effort to get in touch with obvious superheroes (while in the guise of Effigy). They would need to have worked together for a while and have had the opportunity for casual conversation if there's any chance for them to realize they actually live in the same building.

Otherwise, most interaction would probably be them bumping into each other in their non-hero guises and interacting as neighbors.

Do you have another thought on the matter?

He got his medallion a year ago at 24. He is now 25 (sorry if I didn't state that.) He has lived in that apartment for about 3 years. He was on a contracted trip recently for a new archaeological site. Right now he is asleep and I stated it was like 10 pm I believe. He just got back from his work trip. Tye hasn't been doing any superheroing at all. He is about to finally start training himself. He knows about his powers and how to use some of the abilities but he is supposed to starting in on training when he gets up.

Personally I'm fine with whatever, it's unlikely Kibto would go out of his way to meet your character, but he sometimes wanders around the apartment complex, so they could have met on occasion

Personally I'm fine with whatever, it's unlikely Kibto would go out of his way to meet your character, but he sometimes wanders around the apartment complex, so they could have met on occasion
Unless the story is setting up for you guys to be raided soon? Then my character would be forced to either intervene or ignore it ya know?

So I can't really move on with my part of the story unless I either make it daytime for everyone or something happens at night around my building that would wake me up. Everyone seems to be in a stand still as well.

He could like notice the lightning storm in town. Or the massive airship. Or even one of his spirits could pick up the bifrost energy. Just a few suggestions.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back