• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
~Introduction + Rules~

• Hey everyone! I'm Ollie! I'm a socially anxious environmental biology major with an English minor, 19 years old, EST timezone, and I use any pronouns! I really don't care. I work a job as a library page as well as a scriptwriter and audio editor for podcast, and I used to work in a wildlife rescue. I have a hectic schedule, so sometimes I can get out a reply a day and sometimes I can get one out a week. With 9 years of experience, I write a minimum of three paragraphs per post, with my starters ranging from 8 to 25 paragraphs. I use proper grammar and try my best to keep everything spelled correctly, and I prefer 3rd person past tense!

I also like to write multiple characters, focusing on one main character with a few side characters. I prefer m//, f//, and nb/a to m/f, but romance isn't needed within a plot to keep me happy! OOC is encouraged, but not required, and I'm forgetful, so if I disappear for more than three days, please poke me. In the next tab, I'll have writing samples. Then, I'll place in my rules. Under this set of tabs, I'll have what everyone is actually looking forward to: the plots!

Plots

• Werewolf x Vampire

Assassin x Normal Person

Spy x Normal Person

Mermaid/Selkie/Siren x Sailor

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Demon x Angel

Mage x Royalty

Healer x Warrior

Superhero x Villain

Ringmaster x Performer

Mafia Leader x Police Officer

Moon x Sun (mages, gods, etc)

Death x Life (mages, gods, etc)

Teacher x Single Parent

Popular student x unpopular/outcast student

Detective x Detective

Pirate x Prince(ss)

Male!Persephone x Hades

Mafia/Gang Leader x Childhood Friend

Antisocial College Student x Party College Student

Coffee Shop Barista x College Student

Witch x Witch Hunter

Supernatural Being x Hunter

Celebrity/Well-Known Person x Barista/Cashier

Writer x Actor

College Student (Villain) x College Student (Hero)

Journalist x Super Villain

Last edited:
100% down for a M// "Our mutual friend set us up on a blind date and I thought I’d hate it but you’re actually… kind of funny? But because I expected to hate it in no way am I going to let you change my mind just because you’re gorgeous and funny and intelligent oh no my friend is not winning this" RP 😙🤟🏻

I'd love to do a werewolf x vampire story with the prompt
"You pissed me off in class so I threw a book at your head and now I’m in detention and jesus fuck I hate you so much and the teacher made me apologise and wait you’re cuter up close and the way you talk is kind of nice actually oh fuck no"

100% down for a M// "Our mutual friend set us up on a blind date and I thought I’d hate it but you’re actually… kind of funny? But because I expected to hate it in no way am I going to let you change my mind just because you’re gorgeous and funny and intelligent oh no my friend is not winning this" RP 😙🤟🏻
I'm up for it! Pm me, or let me know if you'd like me to pm you!

I'd love to do a werewolf x vampire story with the prompt
"You pissed me off in class so I threw a book at your head and now I’m in detention and jesus fuck I hate you so much and the teacher made me apologise and wait you’re cuter up close and the way you talk is kind of nice actually oh fuck no"
Awesome! If you you're able, send me a PM, or I can pm you if you can't!

Still looking for a few more 🤘

Im kinda interested in the supernatural being x hunter one.

Last edited:
I'm at work so I may not reply to PMs right away, but still looking!

looking again; I'm packing for college, but once Saturday comes around I'll be able to probably spitfire reply

just arrived back at my dorm, and I'm still looking!

hello! i really enjoyed reading through some of your plot ideas under the "more developed ones" (they're quite creative), but none in particular stuck out to me as something i'd want to rp. some of the smaller blurbs do interest me, however. if it's not too much can we discuss a plot together? thanks!

hello! i really enjoyed reading through some of your plot ideas under the "more developed ones" (they're quite creative), but none in particular stuck out to me as something i'd want to rp. some of the smaller blurbs do interest me, however. if it's not too much can we discuss a plot together? thanks!
It isn't too much at all! If you could shoot me a PM, that'd be great!

Fell off the map for a few months due to some stuff going on in my life; looking to get back into roleplaying, so....bump!

Still looking! working on lab reports, though, so might be slow.

Demon x Angel
I've got an interesting character idea for this...

Superhero x Villain
God yes

Supernatural Being x Hunter
Also interested in this!

College Student (Villain) x College Student (Hero)
HAHA YES

An elderly man on a generation ship is convinced that the pilot computer is lying, and that the ship was not actually built, but created by God. He preaches his new religion and, slowly, he gathers followers.
Not interested in rping this but it sounds like an Onion headline.

Message me, I'm interested in rping with you! Any of these work for me so it's whichever you want the most. elytra elytra

Still looking! Getting out of a busy week right now, and my time will be freed up

Hey if this is still open I’d be interested in the threw a book at your head or the sun x moon one
Yep! Still open. Haven't been able to be on for the last day or so, but that was only because of my trip home for break. If you could pm me, that'd be great!

Hey! I was wondering if youre still looking for a few more people to RP with? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back