• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Damon takes the upper punch and stumbles back and smiles "Not Elsa" he says and then throws a flurry of jabs
Lily gets pissed doing a jump flip backwards landing few feet away from him and shot an ice blast at him

Damon smiles and shifts his arm in a long black arm with blades as fingers and he whips for it to tie around her leg
Lily look up at him:"your no venom..."
She surround herself in ice and broke the black arm blade before kicking him back a few inches from her

Damon didn't liked being called Venom because he wasn't he was born with this power and says "Play times over' he morphs and shifts his body to have a type of armor he charges and easily smashes the ice she had around her.1587329561769.png

Zatanna sat alone in her room, flipping through an old eldritch time about other dimensions. She wasn’t too concerned about the protest thing yet, since neither she nor her family had many connections to the normal world other than the occasional magic show. But she was troubled by several loud noises, seemingly shouting and heavy punches, coming from the roof.

Emutsoc no”, she said as she put the book down and opened the window. “Etativel”. She flew out of the room and above the roof, where Damon and Lily were duking it out and starting to rack up some damage.

“What’s the fight about?” she asked casually, prepared to cast a spell if she needed to. “You know, this might not make a great impression on all those people out there who think we’re dangerous. Just sayin’”.

@Miasmith17 CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

(Quick question how would Present Bruce know that Terry is Batman Beyond he could be a normal student for that matter.)
Albert goes to his dorm and changes to regular clothes hearing the commotion he paid no mind.
He slowly said. "Idiots.... every last one of them complete and utter idiots."

“That’s a mood”, replied Zatanna to Lily as she got up out of the snow pile. Maybe watch out for...”

She looked back over at Damon, who seemed to be collapsing to the ground and changing back to his normal form. “Well, that de-escalated quickly”, she said, wondering if he might be hurt. “Leah, tub pots gnithgif reh”, she continued, trying to get him back up but charming him into calming down. He wasn’t a monster anymore, so hopefully it would work but she wasn’t sure.

“That’s a mood”, replied Zatanna to Lily as she got up out of the snow pile. Maybe watch out for...”

She looked back over at Damon, who seemed to be collapsing to the ground and changing back to his normal form. “Well, that de-escalated quickly”, she said, wondering if he might be hurt. “Leah, tub pots gnithgif reh”, she continued, trying to get him back up but charming him into calming down. He wasn’t a monster anymore, so hopefully it would work but she wasn’t sure.
Damon opened his eyes and pushed himself up "....." he then looks at Lily "..sorry" he then makes his way to rooftop door

lily looked at him:"seems so....."

Damon opened his eyes and pushed himself up "....." he then looks at Lily "..sorry" he then makes his way to rooftop door
lily watch as he gets up and walk away:"its alright...."

Damon sighs as he is now alone walking and looks at a book he had How to get close to your crush for dummies "I hate this book" he tosses it in the trash
Lily left the rooftop and tries to catch up to him:"hey....are you ok?"

Lily left the rooftop and tries to catch up to him:"hey....are you ok?"
Damon turns and looks at her "Yeah....I just......I don't know why I lose it in that armor form.....it happened before I came to the school....you hear that news story 3 years back about a rampaging man in a "suit of armor" that was me..."

Damon turns and looks at her "Yeah....I just......I don't know why I lose it in that armor form.....it happened before I came to the school....you hear that news story 3 years back about a rampaging man in a "suit of armor" that was me..."
lily thought about it:"maybe you need to pratice more using it...."

That day just wasn't going right for Albert. He didn't find Anya, and he was all alone with nobody to talk to. He thought this was all due to the Parker luck. The luck that he and his dad always dealt with. Albert pulls out his phone and tries calling Anya to see if she picks up. Once he has the phonen and hears the dial tone, he starts walking around the empty hallways and hears the protestors. Once he finds a quiet place he stays in it. It was isolated, empty and quiet just the way he needed it to be. Yet, he couldn't help but feel all alone with nobody to talk to. The guy who grew armor was a pushover for him, and yet he didn't get to know him, and everyone else he didn't want to talk to them at all. @Miasmith17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back