• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
(Yes sorry)
He makes words with his winter powers.”Sorry I’m new. I can turn into invisible, fly, and control. I’m mute also. Can you help me with my schedule?”

(Yes sorry)
He makes words with his winter powers.”Sorry I’m new. I can turn into invisible, fly, and control. I’m mute also. Can you help me with my schedule?”
“Oh you can’t speak we’ll sure I guess I can help you with your schedule. What do you need help with? My name is Lydia” Lydia nodded and responded.

He hands her his schedule.making words with ice.”I’m just lost and my name is Jay Winters. Also where’s my dorm.”showing his room key.

He hands her his schedule.making words with ice.”I’m just lost and my name is Jay Winters. Also where’s my dorm.”showing his room key.
“Well it’s nice to meet you... I’m not really sure where your dorm is, but the dorm rooms are on this hall so you’ll probably find it if you look around here” Lydia told him.

"Alright" Lydia said glad to see the boy found his place. She turned around and continued to walk down the halls just clearing her head and taking a break from studying. She should probably find something else productive to do with her time. (Open).

He looks at the schedule confused because he can’t really read well. He can read well enough to pass his classes. He goes off to explore hopping that he doesn’t miss anything important.

He eventually finds where everything is at. Leaving it a trail of snow every where he goes because he can’t control his winter powers. He finds the office.

Damon says "Sorry about that...not really in the right mind right now"
"Atleast you're not angry or else I would've cracked that plate of armor you had." He walks away and looks back at the kid for a bit. 'He maybe a pushover, but if he can properly train he can be a useful hero.' He looks at Lydia. "Well aren't you a new face to me." He chuckles a bit. "That's a nice look to you kind of reminds me of the costume that I had when I had the cosmic power at my disposal." He remembers how powerfil he was when he had the cosmic power it was triple or even five times his strength he had a major upgrade but it didn't last for more than thirty minutes. He didn't mind atleast. Yahhah Yahhah

He eventually finds where everything is at. Leaving it a trail of snow every where he goes because he can’t control his winter powers. He finds the office.
Clint wasnt there but luna was sitting in his chair, the secratary chair in the admin office.

She look up at you:"how may i help you jay?"

With his snow he creates words.” Wondering around looking where everything is at. I don’t understand my schedule.I don’t read very well.” Handing his schedule over to her.

"Atleast you're not angry or else I would've cracked that plate of armor you had." He walks away and looks back at the kid for a bit. 'He maybe a pushover, but if he can properly train he can be a useful hero.' He looks at Lydia. "Well aren't you a new face to me." He chuckles a bit. "That's a nice look to you kind of reminds me of the costume that I had when I had the cosmic power at my disposal." He remembers how powerfil he was when he had the cosmic power it was triple or even five times his strength he had a major upgrade but it didn't last for more than thirty minutes. He didn't mind atleast. Yahhah Yahhah

Lydia stopped when she was aware of someone speaking to her, she didn't think she'd seen him around before, but maybe she just hadn't been paying enough attention. She listened to what he had to say. She wasn't quite sure what he meant so she just rubbed the back of her neck a little nervously, "oh well I haven't been here for very long so it makes sense you haven't run into me yet. Thanks" Lydia said after that 'I think' she didn't say her thought aloud. " My name's Lydia, I'm just out for a walk because I'm not really sure what else to do with my time" she said.
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back