• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jay Winters arrives at the school with a sigh. He walks into the school hopping people won’t talk to him.”Where do I find the Head master?” He thought walking around.
(I’m new I just joined)

Damon nods "I know but it's not easy, I don't really have anyone to spot me when I lose control"
Lily ask:"theres the groundskeeper maybe he could keep an eye on you?"

That day just wasn't going right for Albert. He didn't find Anya, and he was all alone with nobody to talk to. He thought this was all due to the Parker luck. The luck that he and his dad always dealt with. Albert pulls out his phone and tries calling Anya to see if she picks up. Once he has the phonen and hears the dial tone, he starts walking around the empty hallways and hears the protestors. Once he finds a quiet place he stays in it. It was isolated, empty and quiet just the way he needed it to be. Yet, he couldn't help but feel all alone with nobody to talk to. The guy who grew armor was a pushover for him, and yet he didn't get to know him, and everyone else he didn't want to talk to them at all. @Miasmith17
Anya picke up and awnser;"hello?"

Jay winters still walking around trying to find the Head master or the office. Seeing no one and running out of luck he sits against the wall in the hallway turning invisible feeling lonely like he is usually is. He plays on his phone waiting for any sign of some kind.

Jay winters still walking around trying to find the Head master or the office. Seeing no one and running out of luck he sits against the wall in the hallway turning invisible feeling lonely like he is usually is. He plays on his phone waiting for any sign of some kind.
Luna walked out of the elevator and noticed a student walking around looking lost, she walked over then notice him disappear:"hello?"

He jumps and turns visible again with his hand over his heart. He types on his phone what he is saying.” I’m name is Jay Winters I’m the new student. I’m mute. Where is the office?”

Lily ask:"theres the groundskeeper maybe he could keep an eye on you?"

Anya picke up and awnser;"hello?"
Once Albert heard the her pick up he was relieved. He couldn't believe it was her before he could utter a word he walked to an open area of the school and felt the gentle breeze of wind that hit him. "Anya I can't believe it's you. I couldn't find you anywhere. I was so worried." His voice was a bit shaky. The outside didn't help either. His dorm room wasn't accesible since the key changed and he was out for quite sometime. "Anya I'm just glad you're okay. You need to stay out of the school until this blows over. Okay?"

He gets scared while waiting for her reply. Losing control of his winter powers turning the walls to ice.
Luna melt the ice on the walls using her ice powers and look aroud for him:"hey its ok....i can help, are you looking for the admin office?"

(Gtg storms)

He types on his phone.” Yes I am. I can’t control my powers. Sorry.” He try’s to stay visible. He gets control of his powers. She sees him standing right in front of her.

Once Albert heard the her pick up he was relieved. He couldn't believe it was her before he could utter a word he walked to an open area of the school and felt the gentle breeze of wind that hit him. "Anya I can't believe it's you. I couldn't find you anywhere. I was so worried." His voice was a bit shaky. The outside didn't help either. His dorm room wasn't accesible since the key changed and he was out for quite sometime. "Anya I'm just glad you're okay. You need to stay out of the school until this blows over. Okay?"
anya tells him:"ok i will"

He types on his phone.” Yes I am. I can’t control my powers. Sorry.” He try’s to stay visible. He gets control of his powers. She sees him standing right in front of her.
luna look and tells him:"thats ok, whats your name?"

@Miasmith17 Damon says "What's he gonna do give me roses to keep my mind calm?"
lily roll her eyes:"his animals watch u"

anya tells him:"ok i will"

luna look and tells him:"thats ok, whats your name?"

lily roll her eyes:"his animals watch u"
"Once everything blows over Anya I'll pick you up, I'll send you the location of Parker industries, the day it's done so I'll get you from there." He hangs up and puts his phone in his pocket. He notices an animal looking at him. "What are you looking at?" He keeps noticing thay the animal keeps looking at him. "I usually don't hit animals, but I will kick your ass." Yahhah Yahhah

"Once everything blows over Anya I'll pick you up, I'll send you the location of Parker industries, the day it's done so I'll get you from there." He hangs up and puts his phone in his pocket. He notices an animal looking at him. "What are you looking at?" He keeps noticing thay the animal keeps looking at him. "I usually don't hit animals, but I will kick your ass." Yahhah Yahhah
On the edge of the yard a tiny white mouse stood on its hind legs. It wasn't staring at the boy in the middle of the yard but it was throwing glances his direction as it seemed to groom its head. When the little mouse heard the boy yelling something in its direction it turned towards the boy, and cocked its head curiously towards the boy. Its nose twitched in their direction. It squeaked before turning around and retreating into a bed of flowers to hide as any tiny animal would when being threatened by something probably forty times its size.

On the edge of the yard a tiny white mouse stood on its hind legs. It wasn't staring at the boy in the middle of the yard but it was throwing glances his direction as it seemed to groom its head. When the little mouse heard the boy yelling something in its direction it turned towards the boy, and cocked its head curiously towards the boy. Its nose twitched in their direction. It squeaked before turning around and retreating into a bed of flowers to hide as any tiny animal would when being threatened by something probably forty times its size.
"Sheesh now it listened." Albert kept looking to the right where the protestors were. I never seemed to stop. People held up signs and they kept banging at the door in the front. No cops were in sight or anything. Albert decided to go to the administration office as he burst open the door. The office was pretty big, but he searched for any administrators as he looked around. He kept waiting.
(OPEN)

Luna:"here jay" she hands him his schedule and room key

Anya:"im actually somewhere safer"

Luna:"here jay" she hands him his schedule and room key

Anya:"im actually somewhere safer"
Albert hears Anya from the admin office. "Got it. Send me our coordinates when the thing blows over." He stepd out of the admin office and hangs up once again. 'I heard her I thought I hung up. Weird.'

He makes words with his winter powers.” Why wouldn’t I be careful” Turning invisible and heads to find his dorm room.

Lydia had been spending her time studying in the dorm. She wondered if there was anything to do around, she figured it would probably be impossible to get out of the school unless she wanted to find a way to sneak out which she didn't want to. She figured she may as well use that time to get ready for whenever classes were going to start. It'd been awhile since she'd used her powers... Maybe she should practice that. Nope that was probably a bad idea, no matter the situation Lydia found using her powers to be unappealing and with all the eyes that might be around she really didn't want to make things any worse. She dropped her pencil and put away the book she been working out of. Maybe she could take a walk around the grounds, that couldn't do any harm surely. Lydia made her way out of her dorm room and began to walk down the halls, with no destination really in mind. (Open for interaction).

Jay Winters walking down a hallway bumps into someone. He turns visible to that person. He looks at them scared.
Suddenly Lydia felt something bump into her where there shouldn't have been anything. She jumped back a little scared of that. Until a boy appeared she took a deep breath, "Oh my goodness where did you come from? You scared me" Lydia said to him.(I assume you were refferring to me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back