• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Danny's ears perked up, "powers? People here have powers?"
Luna frowned:"yes thats the main reason of this school though no ordinary person knows about it. right now mr queen and his daughter well arent friendly...."

Meanwhile two hour later,

A portal appeared behind bushes and trees few feet the school, lily walks out of it, has cuts on her arms but they are bandaged up including a black eye.

She walks up the school passing by a blond student older than her (gwen) king_of_demons12 king_of_demons12

"Watch it..." she scoffed passing her and going into the school

Luna look past danny, sera and sees lily heading to the elevator:"speak of the devil....."

Lily walking quickly avoiding eye contact

Luna look at him:"not fully, even i know that some of her secrets must be kept as i am her look a like from another world. Lets continue the tour then we can danny"
king_of_demons12 king_of_demons12 Airisu Airisu Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway
Danny shrugged, "sure, I understand perfectly," he turned to Lily's retreating form, and started waving like an idiot, "Hey there! I'm Danny! Let's be buddies! My hobbies are martial arts so if you want we can talk!!"

Danny shrugged, "sure, I understand perfectly," he turned to Lily's retreating form, and started waving like an idiot, "Hey there! I'm Danny! Let's be buddies! My hobbies are martial arts so if you want we can talk!!"
Luna facepalm

Lily look at him with a glare before going into the elevator, pressing second floor button before door closes

Galaxia muttered in lily mind:'what a psycho....'

Crystal chuckle mentally:'good thing im in control of her while she tries to figure out her issues....'

Danny turned to Luna, a grin on his face, "I think that went well don't you? At least she focused on something else other than what's bothering her!"
Luna facepalm

Lily look at him with a glare before going into the elevator, pressing second floor button before door closes

Galaxia muttered in lily mind:'what a psycho....'

Crystal chuckle mentally:'good thing im in control of her while she tries to figure out her issues....'

Luna thought about it:"thats true but i think you just made her hate you...."
Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway
"To quote a master of mine, 'Hatred does not cease through ignoring it, but by confronting it with love, this is the enteral truth', you're her friend, aren't you? How can you not try and help your friend? If she hates me, then it's fine, I've dealt with hate before, that doesn't mean I will stop being me!" Danny smiled, "after all, we're supposed to be heroes in training, we would be failures in that if we can't even save one friend from herself."

"To quote a master of mine, 'Hatred does not cease through ignoring it, but by confronting it with love, this is the enteral truth', you're her friend, aren't you? How can you not try and help your friend? If she hates me, then it's fine, I've dealt with hate before, that doesn't mean I will stop being me!" Danny smiled, "after all, we're supposed to be heroes in training, we would be failures in that if we can't even save one friend from herself."
luna shook her head:"im another version of her but not fully like her. i guess so but still we shouldnt invade too much of her privacy"

luna explain:"no im another version of her. she has a evil clone twin back on her world.. think of like multi verse or a mirror version of another"
IT was at this point that Danny knew that no matter how much he wanted, he could never really understand what was going on. So he just nodded, acted like he understood and cleared his throat, "so...on with the tour?"

IT was at this point that Danny knew that no matter how much he wanted, he could never really understand what was going on. So he just nodded, acted like he understood and cleared his throat, "so...on with the tour?"
luna leads them around the school showing the rest of the classrooms then heads with them to second floor:"the second and third floor are the dorms....go ahead and go find your dorms"
Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway Airisu Airisu king_of_demons12 king_of_demons12

Last edited by a moderator:
Terry notices the device as it wasn't cloaked in his tech. "Have fun tracking nothing Clint." He takes it off and destroys it.
Meanwhile back at Xavier High Albert approaches Gwen Stacy. king_of_demons12 king_of_demons12

sera follows the coversation between Danny and Luna but doesnt say anything. After they reach the second floor sera speaks up:" so who do i get paired with?" she asked luna with a light smile. @Miasmith17

Then she turns to danny: " yes people do have powers sometimes, thats the reason why im here." her smile gets a little nervous as she says that and her grip tightens a little around her shirt cuffs. Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway

sera follows the coversation between Danny and Luna but doesnt say anything. After they reach the second floor sera speaks up:" so who do i get paired with?" she asked luna with a light smile. @Miasmith17

Then she turns to danny: " yes people do have powers sometimes, thats the reason why im here." her smile gets a little nervous as she says that and her grip tightens a little around her shirt cuffs. Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway
Luna look at sera and smile lightly:"flash thompson, he doesnt have powers and is one of the temporary students until midtown high finishes building but he left earlier today..."

Danny nodes at Sera, "nice, well hopefully we can talk after this! Oh...Luna, how close to the administration are you?" @Miasmith17 Airisu Airisu

Luna tells him:"i only know a bit of info im not too close to them, i just know some of the students here"
" I see, I see...and what are the policy on having a little student get together?" Danny asked, heavily implying a party with his tone of voice, "because, seems like everyone here needs a reason to celebrate!"

" I see, I see...and what are the policy on having a little student get together?" Danny asked, heavily implying a party with his tone of voice, "because, seems like everyone here needs a reason to celebrate!"
Peter parker walked up behind them:"now might not be a good time to do that....."

He spoke then to luna as she walk over to him:"hey there i came to talk to you and lily...i dont know if i will be going here or horizon high but i heard from harry and anya that they might be transfering there soon"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back