• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Arrow turns his head, preferring to stay out of all this. He still feels bad for Sylvia. He thinks that some people would probably be happier if they had a more normal life... Especially people this young
Leo sigh and look over at lily and oliver:"i guess this is goodbye for now your welcome to come to my earth anytime....."

Lily nod:"thank you...we will visit sometime"

Sanguis Sanguis

"Yeah and good luck Leo." Say Oliver as he nod his head.
Leo look at him:"thank you oliver..." he goes into the portal

Lily look up at oliver from under his hood:"you seem off....whats up?"

Leo look at him:"thank you oliver..." he goes into the portal

Lily look up at oliver from under his hood:"you seem off....whats up?"
Arrow shakes his head.
"No, it's nothing... It's just sometimes I think about sometimes ... You know maybe it is wrong to take children with us in the fight against evil. I mean I've done it before and a lot of heroes from our universe have done it before me but... It ruins their lives in a way. They can't really go back to a normal life anymore. And as for your sister... Well, your clone. It makes me sad. She didn't have much of a chance."

Arrow shakes his head.
"No, it's nothing... It's just sometimes I think about sometimes ... You know maybe it is wrong to take children with us in the fight against evil. I mean I've done it before and a lot of heroes from our universe have done it before me but... It ruins their lives in a way. They can't really go back to a normal life anymore. And as for your sister... Well, your clone. It makes me sad. She didn't have much of a chance."
Lily nod:"i understand that, my life isnt exactly normal either....but she chosen what she wanted to do and i cant change it. The children can try to go back to normal lifes or half normal ones depending on what they choose to be"
Sanguis Sanguis

Lily nod:"i understand that, my life isnt exactly normal either....but she chosen what she wanted to do and i cant change it. The children can try to go back to normal lifes or half normal ones depending on what they choose to be"
Sanguis Sanguis
Arrow sighs, "The problem is, most of them are too young to really understand what they're getting into..." He looks Lily in the eye.
"Every time I meet a new student, I wonder which super villain will end up killing him. Or if they'll end up going crazy... My colleagues... Many of them have already ruined their sanity... Paranoid. Overworked. Schizophrenic.
Nevermind... Do you need help with anything? I was just on my way to my office to... Check some files." He ask as he start walking.

Arrow sighs, "The problem is, most of them are too young to really understand what they're getting into..." He looks Lily in the eye.
"Every time I meet a new student, I wonder which super villain will end up killing him. Or if they'll end up going crazy... My colleagues... Many of them have already ruined their sanity... Paranoid. Overworked. Schizophrenic.
Nevermind... Do you need help with anything? I was just on my way to my office to... Check some files." He ask as he start walking.
Lily stand up and look at him:"if one person can lead them the right way then they wont end up like that...hmm well clint told me i need to start going to consueling soon after i catch up on some homework..."

Sanguis Sanguis

Lily heads to nurse room and grabs her satchel bag and homework before heading to oliver office
"What do you have to do?" Ask Arrow. At the same time, he's dealing with city-related issues on his cell phone and checking the records of troubled students.
'We're going to have to hire student monitors...' He thinks

"What do you have to do?" Ask Arrow. At the same time, he's dealing with city-related issues on his cell phone and checking the records of troubled students.
'We're going to have to hire student monitors...' He thinks
Lily pulled out three worksheets:"i have to figure out the caculations for the algebra and physics. Then on chemistry i need to pair the chemicals to what they make..."

She check her phone on her friends/spies
Harry texted:"we found the spider...i repeat we found the spider..."

Kaito texted:"the files are all copied and now on our hard drive..."
Sanguis Sanguis

Albert looks at Holo Peter. "Look we need to let them fight it out. I know Otto is gonna have a few tricks up his sleeve, but every Peter always strategizes during, or before the fight." Albert then looks at Anya. "Okay look what we need to do is bring Holo Peter to Otto once he is weak enough to not be able to fight. Once that is done, maybe Otto will Admit Peter is better. Got it?" @Miasmith17

Peter 1048 Punches Otto as he jumps over him in an attempt to kick him. He jumps on a wall and lunges at him.
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Anya nod:"got it, ready when you are....."

Anya nod:"got it, ready when you are....."
Albert kisses Anya. "I had to do that Miss Corazon." He leaves Holo Peter with Anya. He jumps outside to a nearbywall and uses his spider sense. He goes to a safe place to observe the fight. He taps his earpiece. "I'll observe the fight. I'll tell you the location once it's over."

Lily pulled out three worksheets:"i have to figure out the caculations for the algebra and physics. Then on chemistry i need to pair the chemicals to what they make..."

She check her phone on her friends/spies
Harry texted:"we found the spider...i repeat we found the spider..."

Kaito texted:"the files are all copied and now on our hard drive..."
Sanguis Sanguis
"Okay let me see the algebra, I'll make you a draft if it'll help." Suggest Arrow.

Albert kisses Anya. "I had to do that Miss Corazon." He leaves Holo Peter with Anya. He jumps outside to a nearbywall and uses his spider sense. He goes to a safe place to observe the fight. He taps his earpiece. "I'll observe the fight. I'll tell you the location once it's over."
Anya blush and stay in cafeteria

Albert looks at Holo Peter. "Look we need to let them fight it out. I know Otto is gonna have a few tricks up his sleeve, but every Peter always strategizes during, or before the fight." Albert then looks at Anya. "Okay look what we need to do is bring Holo Peter to Otto once he is weak enough to not be able to fight. Once that is done, maybe Otto will Admit Peter is better. Got it?" @Miasmith17

Peter 1048 Punches Otto as he jumps over him in an attempt to kick him. He jumps on a wall and lunges at him.
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Superior spidey dodge and shot a web at him:"thats my new formula should last three hours..."

Superior spidey dodge and shot a web at him:"thats my new formula should last three hours..."
Spider-Man (1048) broke out from it. "It may last three hours from any regular old enemy, but I'm Spider-Man." He uppercutts Superior Spider-Man." He fires electrical webbing towards him.

Spider-Man (1048) broke out from it. "It may last three hours from any regular old enemy, but I'm Spider-Man." He uppercutts Superior Spider-Man." He fires electrical webbing towards him.
Superior spidey dodges and jump on him locking him in a jaw cut, one arm on throat the rest holding him to trap him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back