• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Really..... Ot-to." He brraks the mechnical arms with his strength and kicks him in the face while he punches him in the throat.
he didnt have mechanical arms) he threw him to the wall and shot an electrical net on him

he didnt have mechanical arms) he threw him to the wall and shot an electrical net on him
He feels the pain of the net and suddenly uses his electric webbing to short circuit it. He lunges at Otto punching his throat and then jumping over him and kicking his the back of his head.

He feels the pain of the net and suddenly uses his electric webbing to short circuit it. He lunges at Otto punching his throat and then jumping over him and kicking his the back of his head.
He fell forward but then gets back up summons his spider bots

The spider bots shot tranquilizers at him

He fell forward but then gets back up summons his spider bots

The spider bots shot tranquilizers at him
"I got bots too Otto." He dodges the tranquilizers as he summons 2 bots as they shot mini lasers due to their size though they pack a punch. He then uses his webs on Otto's bots.

"I got bots too Otto." He dodges the tranquilizers as he summons 2 bots as they shot mini lasers due to their size though they pack a punch. He then uses his webs on Otto's bots.
Spider bots start to dodge and shoot at the two bots
Superior spidey attack him and shot an explosive web bomb

Spider bots start to dodge and shoot at the two bots
Superior spidey attack him and shot an explosive web bomb
While Spider-Man is trapped in the webbomb he uses impact webbing on Superior Spider-Man and uses a concussive blast on the ground to blast him upwards. "I'm still covered in webs, but atleast I'm free. He uses tripwire webbing to try and trap Otto.

While Spider-Man is trapped in the webbomb he uses impact webbing on Superior Spider-Man and uses a concussive blast on the ground to blast him upwards. "I'm still covered in webs, but atleast I'm free. He uses tripwire webbing to try and trap Otto.
Superior spidey rip the webing off him and threw few punches as spidey tries to use tripwire webbing on him

Superior spidey rip the webing off him and threw few punches as spidey tries to use tripwire webbing on him
He dodges the punches and kicks him in order to trigger the tripwire webbing. He looks at Superior Spider-Man. "You were a great man with a brilliant mind Otto. I don't know what made you turn, but you became evil."

He dodges the punches and kicks him in order to trigger the tripwire webbing. He looks at Superior Spider-Man. "You were a great man with a brilliant mind Otto. I don't know what made you turn, but you became evil."
superior spidey struggles:"i have my reasons....i told you all to stay out of my way protecting the city is what i need to do not you copycats......"

superior spidey struggles:"i have my reasons....i told you all to stay out of my way protecting the city is what i need to do not you copycats......"
"Copycats? You're the copycat stealing someones body, and using it for your own gain. If you really wanted to do protect the city you could've done it as Doctor Octopus. Not steal someones body and use it. You have to understand the responsibility that comes with the power. The gift and the curse."

Last edited:
"Copycats? You're the copycat stealing someones body, and using it for your own gain. If you really wanted to do protect the city you could've done it as Doctor Octopus. Not steal someones body and use it. You have to understand the responsibility that comes with the power. The gift and the curse."
superior spidey gets back up:"really? you think that i fully wanted to use this power for own gain.......i did but then i saw the memories and the reason that parker does this and realized its my turn now to help the city...........my old body is dying slowly if i go back it would have to be stablized but why would i go back?"

superior spidey gets back up:"really? you think that i fully wanted to use this power for own gain.......i did but then i saw the memories and the reason that parker does this and realized its my turn now to help the city...........my old body is dying slowly if i go back it would have to be stablized but why would i go back?"
"To do the right thing. If you really want to help, you'd give Peter Parker his body back. Not use it so you can keep on living, Peter Parker is the host of that body, and he used it responsibly, the power, and he knew the responsibility that came with it. He always knew when to hold back. You never hold back, he never killed, but you kill without remorse. Killing is wrong, Otto."

Last edited:
(So does anybody want to do some kind of interaction or?)

"To do the right thing. If you really want to help, you'd give Peter Parker his body back. Not use it so you can keep on living, Peter Parker is the host of that body, and he used it responsibly, the power, and he knew the responsibility that came with it. He always knew when to hold back. You never hold back, he never killed, but you kill without remorse. Killing is wrong, Otto."
Superior spidey looked at him:"i never killed anyone you must be confusing me with someone else..the only way i give it back is if it was an emergancy"

Holo peter notice a red symbiote man walk through the school

Superior looked over seeing the doors burst open

Carnage screeched, his symbiote arms holding flash thompson and a short female with green eyes and brown short hair:"come and get me sssspiderman or else these two will die!"

Superior spidey felt shocked and anger:'Anna Maria!....i have to get them out of here....i cant let anything happen to them' he thought as he attacked

Carnage created two more arms to attack them

Superior spidey looked at him:"i never killed anyone you must be confusing me with someone else..the only way i give it back is if it was an emergancy"

Holo peter notice a red symbiote man walk through the school

Superior looked over seeing the doors burst open

Carnage screeched, his symbiote arms holding flash thompson and a short female with green eyes and brown short hair:"come and get me sssspiderman or else these two will die!"

Superior spidey felt shocked and anger:'Anna Maria!....i have to get them out of here....i cant let anything happen to them' he thought as he attacked

Carnage created two more arms to attack them
"What is that thing?" He dodges the attack.
Albert looks at the distance. 'Carnage here? Wait this isn't my worlds Carnage. I still gotta help.' Albert puts his mask and taps his earpiece. "Anya stay with Harry in the cafeteria. Things are gonna get hairy." Albert swing kicks Carnage. "Look it's tall Red and gruesome." @Miasmith17

"What is that thing?" He dodges the attack.
Albert looks at the distance. 'Carnage here? Wait this isn't my worlds Carnage. I still gotta help.' Albert puts his mask and taps his earpiece. "Anya stay with Harry in the cafeteria. Things are gonna get hairy." Albert swing kicks Carnage. "Look it's tall Red and gruesome." @Miasmith17
Carnage growls and his arms attack them While holding the two hostages

Superior spidey swinged away landing on the wall

Carnage:"wheres the real spiderman...?"

Superior spidey thinks:'wait but im spiderman unless he meant peter parker.....'

Carnage growls and his arms attack them While holding the two hostages

Superior spidey swinged away landing on the wall

Carnage:"wheres the real spiderman...?"

Superior spidey thinks:'wait but im spiderman unless he meant peter parker.....'
Albert: "Hey Otto this is the Carnage of your world right?"
Spider-Man 1048: "Carnage? Is that what that thing is?" (1048 hasn't discovered symbiotes yet.)
Albert gets hit by Carnage and Peter 1048 gets hit as well.
Albert: "We gotta do something about this."
Peter 1048 gets up and uses his electric webbing on Carnage.

Albert: "Hey Otto this is the Carnage of your world right?"
Spider-Man 1048: "Carnage? Is that what that thing is?" (1048 hasn't discovered symbiotes yet.)
Albert gets hit by Carnage and Peter 1048 gets hit as well.
Albert: "We gotta do something about this."
Peter 1048 gets up and uses his electric webbing on Carnage.
Carnage threw the webbing off

Superior spidey look at albert:"yes but he was locked away....."

Carnage:"if the real one doesnt come out then i will hurt them"

Superior spidey swinged away

Holo peter was taken by harry to a janitor closet

Carnage threw the webbing off

Superior spidey look at albert:"yes but he was locked away....."

Carnage:"if the real one doesnt come out then i will hurt them"

Superior spidey swinged away

Holo peter was taken by harry to a janitor closet
"Shit. Okay I'll have to get his Peter."
Spider-Man 1048: "I'll try and keep him distracted. After all I am Peter Parker as well."
Albert uses his spider sense to locate Peter. He goes to the closet where Harry is. "Harry I need to borrow your Holo Peter. Look Peter strap yourself onto my back like a backpack. We're gonna tail Otto."

"Shit. Okay I'll have to get his Peter."
Spider-Man 1048: "I'll try and keep him distracted. After all I am Peter Parker as well."
Albert uses his spider sense to locate Peter. He goes to the closet where Harry is. "Harry I need to borrow your Holo Peter. Look Peter strap yourself onto my back like a backpack. We're gonna tail Otto."
Harry look up at albert and shook his head:"no albert he isnt going...."

Holo peter looked at his friend suprised:"wait why?"

Superior spidey land behind a stage in the auditorium

Harry look up at albert and shook his head:"no albert he isnt going...."

Holo peter looked at his friend suprised:"wait why?"

Superior spidey land behind a stage in the auditorium
"We need him Harry. If not then you and Anya will be in serious trouble. I don't want anyone hurting you or her. Come on Harry."

"We need him Harry. If not then you and Anya will be in serious trouble. I don't want anyone hurting you or her. Come on Harry."
Harry shook his head looking at a text:"albert listen to me i need you to lead carnage to the auditorium....i will bring peter with me"
Holo peter notice the text and knew now why his friend was going with a different plan

Harry shook his head looking at a text:"albert listen to me i need you to lead carnage to the auditorium....i will bring peter with me"
Holo peter notice the text and knew now why his friend was going with a different plan
"I'll try alright." He takes off his clothes revealing his costume as he puts on his gloves. His mask was already on so he swings over to Carnage. "Hey Carnage bet ya can't catch me!" He uppercutts Carnage and starts swinging to the auditorium.
Peter 1048: 'That kids crazy but he is my son from another world.' He follows Albert and swings to the auditorium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back