• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lily walks past damon and richard dorm heading to her room, she felt as if a song or voice was calling to her
((Since Damon has a thing for Lilly could they meet soon?)) Damon asks "So why did Eddie move?" Dick says "The school gave him a bigger room for all his photography stuff, needs all the room he can get" Damon says "Dude works for the school paper....eh whatever"

-Two weeks later-
anti vigilantism on the rise and xaiver high school being suspected as not being a normal school
after a recent reporter came in from a member of the anti hero group, many protesters from anti alien and other protest groups are joining together to form a large group.........now known as the anti non humans they're one goal is to get rid of all heroes and anyone with powers by protesting outside the school gates and causing damage to the school. for the parents of those students some didnt know about this and this is what they had to say
Mother of a student:"this is insane i never trusted that school for a second.......me and thomas will be removing our son from this school. who knows what those freaks are doing to him........"
another witness are upset about this.
Another mother of a student told us with anger:"if midtown wasnt blown up we wouldnt be in this mess.........heroes only cause super villians like goblin to show up and its only causing more problems not solving them!'

Aunt of a student told us in a interview:"we didnt have much of a choice for choosing schools but now i found one outside of the city that i may send my son to. its too dangerous with all the villians and heroes around"

the question now is what to do about the protests and should a law be put in place to stop these beings?

View attachment 668274
Meanwhile on the news it shows the protesters lining up marching down the streets with their signs listed: 'no more heroes! go back where you belong!' 'freaks!' 'your the cause of our chaos'

news lady outside with the protesters:"as the protests begin the school seems to have gone on lockdown but so far miss cotrez, mr thompson and few other students have been withdrawn and taken back home. as for bruce wayne we have heard no comment from him about any superheroes or metas in his school......no one has heard from him since he left for a meeting in china. the question on everyone mind now is where to send their children and what will happen to the school?
Image result for anime lady reporter news lady

Clint mentally hope bruce gets his voice messages. As he was locking the front gate from the protesters trying to break in

Meanwhile Fel008 Fel008 and Yahhah Yahhah
Were in the faculty room meeting oliver and the rest of the staff

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sanguis Sanguis Ayren Ayren Albert_Drake Albert_Drake caddylove caddylove Letho Letho

Start tonight or tommorow))

((Since Damon has a thing for Lilly could they meet soon?)) Damon asks "So why did Eddie move?" Dick says "The school gave him a bigger room for all his photography stuff, needs all the room he can get" Damon says "Dude works for the school paper....eh whatever"
Sure)

Dick and Damon watched on the tv and Damon says "How do they know this a hero school? what proof do they have" then on the tv Damon hears a reporter talking to a man's voice Damon knows....it's his dad "those pictures is real, that freak was my son, honestly I thought and hoped he was and now I'm here to drive him and his freaky friends away!" Dick asks "Pictures?! Damon did someone see you?!" Damon says "I-I don't know...."

Zatanna appeared behind a couple of students standing in front of the TV. Even though they weren't facing her, she could tell they were at least surprised. Besides that little incident with the portal, the past two weeks had been pretty tame, so she'd probably be amused by something interesting, at least. Then she listened to the angry man speak over the news, and gasped lightly in shock.

"Well, I figured we'd get outed at some point," she said from behind Damon and Dick. "What with the random explosions in the yard every so often and such. But I gotta admit, I thought people would be a little nicer than this." CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Dick and Damon watched on the tv and Damon says "How do they know this a hero school? what proof do they have" then on the tv Damon hears a reporter talking to a man's voice Damon knows....it's his dad "those pictures is real, that freak was my son, honestly I thought and hoped he was and now I'm here to drive him and his freaky friends away!" Dick asks "Pictures?! Damon did someone see you?!" Damon says "I-I don't know...."
Lily was in her dorm room packing her duffle bag

Harry was with her:"we better get out of here quickly.....im dropping out today too. I cant let the osborn name be affected by this and its better to go back to horizon high for now till this all blows over"

Lily frown, she was wearing all black clothing, recently turned goth and dark:"father wont like this but its hard to hide here now..." she walk out of her room with a duffle bag

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

-Two weeks later-
anti vigilantism on the rise and xaiver high school being suspected as not being a normal school
after a recent reporter came in from a member of the anti hero group, many protesters from anti alien and other protest groups are joining together to form a large group.........now known as the anti non humans they're one goal is to get rid of all heroes and anyone with powers by protesting outside the school gates and causing damage to the school. for the parents of those students some didnt know about this and this is what they had to say
Mother of a student:"this is insane i never trusted that school for a second.......me and thomas will be removing our son from this school. who knows what those freaks are doing to him........"
another witness are upset about this.
Another mother of a student told us with anger:"if midtown wasnt blown up we wouldnt be in this mess.........heroes only cause super villians like goblin to show up and its only causing more problems not solving them!'

Aunt of a student told us in a interview:"we didnt have much of a choice for choosing schools but now i found one outside of the city that i may send my son to. its too dangerous with all the villians and heroes around"

the question now is what to do about the protests and should a law be put in place to stop these beings?

View attachment 668274
Meanwhile on the news it shows the protesters lining up marching down the streets with their signs listed: 'no more heroes! go back where you belong!' 'freaks!' 'your the cause of our chaos'

news lady outside with the protesters:"as the protests begin the school seems to have gone on lockdown but so far miss cotrez, mr thompson and few other students have been withdrawn and taken back home. as for bruce wayne we have heard no comment from him about any superheroes or metas in his school......no one has heard from him since he left for a meeting in china. the question on everyone mind now is where to send their children and what will happen to the school?
Image result for anime lady reporter news lady

Clint mentally hope bruce gets his voice messages. As he was locking the front gate from the protesters trying to break in

Meanwhile Fel008 Fel008 and Yahhah Yahhah
Were in the faculty room meeting oliver and the rest of the staff

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sanguis Sanguis Ayren Ayren Albert_Drake Albert_Drake caddylove caddylove Letho Letho

Start tonight or tommorow))
Gavin sat in the faculty room, looking through his parrot’s eyes at all the other staff. The last week had been pretty quiet so he’d simply done his groundskeeper duties while sending his mice out to do surveillance on the school every so often. He was aware of the broadcast going on, and what it might mean for his newly acquired job. He turned his sightless eyes around the room, before shrugging and speaking. “Good to make all of your acquaintances, the name’s Gavin and I took the Groundskeeper job” Gavin had never been good at introductions.
(I’m going to be honest I have no idea who to Sanguis Sanguis

Lydia was making her way through the halls a she had no idea what was going on but she could almost feel the tension rising throughout the school. She found her way into a room with a television and a few other students. They were watching some kind of NEWS cast, people had found out the school harbored powered individuals and wanted to bring it down. That explained the tension, Lydia’s first thought was that no matter what happened she really had nowhere to go but here. Her mother had been fairly clear that she was not welcome back and the closest thing she had to a father lived in Hell and was an evil demon. “They seem hateful” she said to no one in particular taking in the news.
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA Ayren Ayren

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruce stands brooding over the window, watching the protestors outside of his school.

"I thought you had this handled Olivier."
Sanguis Sanguis

Last edited by a moderator:
Batman stands brooding over the window, watching the protestors outside of his school.

"I thought you had this handled Olivier."
Theres now seven voicemails from clint on bruce phone
The seventh one was about the protests

(Is he in the school?

Lily was in her dorm room packing her duffle bag

Harry was with her:"we better get out of here quickly.....im dropping out today too. I cant let the osborn name be affected by this and its better to go back to horizon high for now till this all blows over"

Lily frown, she was wearing all black clothing, recently turned goth and dark:"father wont like this but its hard to hide here now..." she walk out of her room with a duffle bag

Dick hears them and comes out "wow wow wow guys come on Harry Lil, we can figure this out" Damon sees on the news the pictures and he says for Dick harry and Lilly to hear 'it's my fault...." Dick asks "What?" Damon walks out "They saw me....that's what my dad was talking about....." Dick says "They saw you morph?" Damon nods and says "I think I know a way to fix this...." Damon moves past them and heads for the front of the school and Dick looks at Harry and Lil "What is he doing?"

Billy didn't really watch TV. Not out of some sort of beliefs, nor to be a hipster - though trying to be one would probably destroy the whole point of hipsterism anyway? - but simply because he had a much more powerful tool in his hands: the Internet. Sometimes on his laptop, sometimes - like in this case - on his phone, but it had never failed him so far... Well, excluding the times when he had lost the Wi-Fi connection or reception, but still. Other than that, it was perfect.

So when he had found the first article about a school for meta-humans, he was obviously interested - and anxious, and resigned, and so many different things... But yes, definitely interested. There were more texts of course. And pictures. And even some videos, apparently mostly taken from news reports. And more still appearing... He didn't even have the strength to go through all of them - not to mention the comment sections.

From what he had seen, they were very divided.

And while Billy didn't exactly enjoy spending time with - more or less, even after basically two weeks in the school - strangers, he was still curious of people's reactions. Was it really as bad as some of the articles made it seem? Somehow, he couldn't believe that. The media always showed only the most extreme views - simply because they sold. And trolls on the Internet were pretty normal as well. So... He needed to check it for himself.

That idea was what had brought him to one of the communal rooms - that offered the use of a television set. Even from the corridor, he could hear its sounds... And people inside talking about something. He stopped in the doorway for a moment, taking in the sight before him; Zatanna, the only person he really knew, was there... As well as two guys - one of them seemed kind of familiar, but he wasn't sure why - and a very tall girl. She felt... Strange. A bit. Not that he could judge, nor did he have any reason to, but still.

And of course he had been right about them watching the news.

"Don't they always? It's more diverse on the Internet. Many people are cool with the school or even glad that it exists. You just won't hear about them on the news," he said once that girl spoke, the tone of his voice fairly neutral and calm. Oh, he was worried, definitely, but... That was just his natural reaction. He knew that they were safe inside the building, and besides... Let's face it, who would be stupid enough to actually attack a place full of super-powered beings? Not without some really advanced equipment, anyway...

... All right, he could imagine some people being that stupid, but then the school could just get locked again - or, for example, someone would set a barrier around it. Telekinetic, energetic, wind-based, whatever. Or portals to force the intruders out. Or anything, really. It wasn't like they were short on options.

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA Ayren Ayren Yahhah Yahhah - and whoever else is there.

Albert wakes up and watches the news after doing his morning routine. "Wow those people are idiots." He to the hallways as he sees Damon. "There goes the idiot maybe he'll show his powers again." He walks over to Terry.
Terry: "Hey did you see the news?"
Albert: "Yeah, some idiot decided to show his powers having six arms, and my roommate decided to fly towards school. Normally I'd do my thing, but this school might have people staked out so I can't do my thing. In midtown I could though."
Terry: "I see what you mean. Still, we shouldn't be seens anywhere near them or atleast be normal."
Albert: "Out of everyone here I think, you and me are the most normal, excluding both Peter's."

Damon heard the kid talk about him and that he had six arms, even though that's wrong and he morphs his arms into monster looking weapons but Damon did agree about one thing, he was dumb and so he has an idea, all these kids are known for some type of skill, if Damon can get outside and lie saying he got in and hid his powers and that this school was gifted for normal people, like Grayson being a arcobat or that girl who had a bow sticking out of her bag, probably an archer. But if he says this he is sure his ex-parents will believe that and that'll get the rest of the crowd and he'll be the one to blame

Lydia looked over to see another boy had entered the room. She hadn’t seen him yet and didn’t have a name to his face but he responded to her observation. He talked about people being divided on their opinion on the school at least on the internet. That really didn’t help her anxiety that much, but any kind of positivity was good even if they didn’t mean it as reassurance, right? “Well that’s... interesting?” Lydia said, not quite sure on the right word for it.

Ayren Ayren Letho Letho ( CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA if they’re still there a little confused).

Dick hears them and comes out "wow wow wow guys come on Harry Lil, we can figure this out" Damon sees on the news the pictures and he says for Dick harry and Lilly to hear 'it's my fault...." Dick asks "What?" Damon walks out "They saw me....that's what my dad was talking about....." Dick says "They saw you morph?" Damon nods and says "I think I know a way to fix this...." Damon moves past them and heads for the front of the school and Dick looks at Harry and Lil "What is he doing?"

Zatanna could tell a commotion was stirring: students afraid whether or not they’d be safe, afraid what their parents would think, and even some packing up and leaving right now. As for herself, she was glad that her father was a teacher new full well who she was. And a random angry mob probably wasn’t going to be very dangerous against a school full of superheroes. But it still reminded her of how unappreciative people really were, and there was always a chance that there was something bigger behind this mob...

She glanced over at Damon as he headed toward the exit, announcing that he had an idea. “A way to fix this?” she asked. “What’re you thinking?”

Damon says nothing and walks out "Hello everyone, my name is Desmond Greene....this school is not of heroes, it's of teens with expert skills to reach their dreams, there is a expert archer, acrobat, photographer....I cheated my way in here and used these humans as my cover....but I blew it as you all know" as expected Damon's dad said "Of course you did your a mutant and a so called hero, you know how many parents kids you put in danger pretending to be normal!!!" as he yells the crowd starts to go along and Damon stands there being yelled at and stuff being thrown at him as the police pull up to take him away.

Billy could hear people talking just outside of the communal room - and, well, that was no surprise, since two - or was it three? - of them literally just left it, passing him on their way. To be honest, he wasn't that interested in what was going on there. Why would he be, when it most likely didn't involve him? Then again, the proximity alone made it possible for him to make out some of the words, even if he wasn't trying to listen, consciously focusing on something... Or rather, someone else.

And yet... Something about... Figuring stuff out? Seeing someone - morph, if he heard that part right? He didn't exactly want to guess, but he had a feeling he knew what it all meant, maybe, probably. Still - it was not any of his business, and so he took a few steps further into the room, making an effort not to catch anything more, accidentally or not.

"I guess. I mean, it really is, when you think about it. From the psychological point of view. Though my mom would be able to tell you more about that," he said to the still unknown girl, deciding to concentrate on her for now, and let the others do... Well, whatever they wanted to do, basically. And he wasn't kidding; his mother would surely know a lot about this kind of response and how it would most likely change in the future.

... Oh, she was probably going to call him soon. Or dad would. Maybe he should just do that first, to make sure they weren't too worried about him. Then again, they should have known about this possibility from the very beginning; it wasn't like it had come as a great surprise, at least to Billy.

Leaning against the armrest of the nearest couch - not really sitting on it, but close enough, putting some of his weight on it - Kaplan glanced at the TV screen, but then his gaze returned to the girl. Of course he had to tilt his head quite a bit to look at her face, which wasn't very comfortable... But he could deal with it for a moment.

Yahhah Yahhah and whoever else wants to react.

Albert, and Terry keep staring at the commotion. "Okay then that happened. Whatever."
Terry: "Why does he want to get arrested. Sheesh."
Albert: "Beats me, if he does stupid things he'll get a punishment." He keeps walking with Terry.
Terry: 'I hope Luna is okay.'
Albert: 'I hope Anya is okay.'

Lily frown and lean on the wall, shivering:"something dumb....."

Before the cops could grab damon, the school gate wouldnt open and a metal door appear infront of it to protect it

Clint look outside the window he was using the tablet to stop damon
"oliver, bruce, and gavin something is going on outside...."
Yahhah Yahhah Sanguis Sanguis PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Fel008 Fel008

Users who are viewing this thread

Back