• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I'll try alright." He takes off his clothes revealing his costume as he puts on his gloves. His mask was already on so he swings over to Carnage. "Hey Carnage bet ya can't catch me!" He uppercutts Carnage and starts swinging to the auditorium.
Peter 1048: 'That kids crazy but he is my son from another world.' He follows Albert and swings to the auditorium.
Superior spidey was backstage in the auditorium trying to think of a plan

Harry heads to auditorium back stage bumping into superior spidey
Superior looked at him:"why are you here mr osborn? I thought you would be busy with business meetings...seems you also brought peter too..."

Holo peter look at superior:"otto we dont have much time please i need my body back. If you wont let me then i guess i will be stuck this wag forever"

Superior spidey pick up holo peter and pressed a button on the cortex

Holo peter looked at him suprised:"what are you doing?!" Inside the device together

Otto looked at him:"spidey they need you...i realize that despite being in your body and your powers , im not you and never will be able to become you....now we are in a moment of transfer...."

Peter looked at him:"otto you could get stuck in here and die...."

Otto:"thats a risk i am willing to take"

There was a small light flash

Superior spidey was backstage in the auditorium trying to think of a plan

Harry heads to auditorium back stage bumping into superior spidey
Superior looked at him:"why are you here mr osborn? I thought you would be busy with business meetings...seems you also brought peter too..."

Holo peter look at superior:"otto we dont have much time please i need my body back. If you wont let me then i guess i will be stuck this wag forever"

Superior spidey pick up holo peter and pressed a button on the cortex

Holo peter looked at him suprised:"what are you doing?!" Inside the device together

Otto looked at him:"spidey they need you...i realize that despite being in your body and your powers , im not you and never will be able to become you....now we are in a moment of transfer...."

Peter looked at him:"otto you could get stuck in here and die...."

Otto:"thats a risk i am willing to take"

There was a small light flash
Albert: "Hey if you two are finished havinc your fancy meeting I could really use your help in not killing Carnage." Alberts more savage side is starting to shoa as his stingers and fangs emerge. He lunges the stingers at Carnage.
Peter 1048 looks at Albert.
Peter 1048: "Hey we can really use you they're going at it with no concern for anything whatsoever if they keep going at it they'll destroy the school." He kicks Carnage as he steps back as he sees Albert and Carnage fighting Savagely.

Albert: "Hey if you two are finished havinc your fancy meeting I could really use your help in not killing Carnage." Alberts more savage side is starting to shoa as his stingers and fangs emerge. He lunges the stingers at Carnage.
Peter 1048 looks at Albert.
Peter 1048: "Hey we can really use you they're going at it with no concern for anything whatsoever if they keep going at it they'll destroy the school." He kicks Carnage as he steps back as he sees Albert and Carnage fighting Savagely.
spidey swing out from behind the stage still wearing the superior spidey suit:"hey carnage missed me?"

carnage growl as he is shot with stingers:"it is the real spiderman........" he drop flash thompson and anna maria before attacking albert and peter

spidey cuts off some cords and throws them over at albert:"here use these!" he turn off the power to the stage

spidey swing out from behind the stage still wearing the superior spidey suit:"hey carnage missed me?"

carnage growl as he is shot with stingers:"it is the real spiderman........" he drop flash thompson and anna maria before attacking albert and peter

spidey cuts off some cords and throws them over at albert:"here use these!" he turn off the power to the stage
Albert grabs the cords. His fangs retract. "What do I do with these?" He uses the cords on Carnage. "We'll see what happens huh?"

Albert grabs the cords. His fangs retract. "What do I do with these?" He uses the cords on Carnage. "We'll see what happens huh?"
spidey pull the power switch
carnage starts getting shocked by the cords and turns into liquid, disappearing

spidey pull the power switch
carnage starts getting shocked by the cords and turns into liquid, disappearing
Alberts stingers retract. "Okay that was something."
Peter 1048: "Yeah and it seems Pete is back." He takes off his back and goes to Pete. "Hey so you're Peter Parker right? What happened to Otto?"

Alberts stingers retract. "Okay that was something."
Peter 1048: "Yeah and it seems Pete is back." He takes off his back and goes to Pete. "Hey so you're Peter Parker right? What happened to Otto?"
spidey frown:"yes, otto went back into the cortex but it isnt going to able to stablize him for long we need to get him back into his old body....."

spidey frown:"yes, otto went back into the cortex but it isnt going to able to stablize him for long we need to get him back into his old body....."
Albert: "I guess we have to. Bring the robot. We'll get him back to his body."
Peter 1048: "Ok once you get the body lead the way." He puts his mask on and looks at Pete.

Later that night....
A reporter was nearby the school entrance hiding in the bushes looking for anything out of the ordinary
@ literally anyone who is heroing or in their suits heading back to the school

Fel008 Fel008 Ayren Ayren PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA Virus Virus

Not Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Meanwhile in gotham, it seems that joker plan to blow up the muesum is being foiled by batman
Clint left few voicemails on bruce phone for when he has time afterwards to listen
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Albert: "I guess we have to. Bring the robot. We'll get him back to his body."
Peter 1048: "Ok once you get the body lead the way." He puts his mask on and looks at Pete.
Spidey goes and gets the robot heading to the horizon high nurse room

Spidey swing back over:"come on" he head to horizon high medical room
Albert follows him and Peter as well.
Albert: "Okay then, this school seems better than the one we're currently going to. Yet, a few people left this school."
Peter: "I know, but the other one trains people with powers."
Albert: "That's true." He taps his earpiece.
"Anya everythings fine you can leave the mess hall." @Miasmith17

Albert follows him and Peter as well.
Albert: "Okay then, this school seems better than the one we're currently going to. Yet, a few people left this school."
Peter: "I know, but the other one trains people with powers."
Albert: "That's true." He taps his earpiece.
"Anya everythings fine you can leave the mess hall." @Miasmith17
Spidey:"i actually go here to this school, max modell is a nice person though i think otto may have pissed him off as me....harry as well goes here"

He land beside otto comma body

Spidey:"i actually go here to this school, max modell is a nice person though i think otto may have pissed him off as me....harry as well goes here"

He land beside otto comma body
They look at the body. "Okay do the thing. I know what I have to do after that." 'Hopefully going back into his body will go smoother.'

They look at the body. "Okay do the thing. I know what I have to do after that." 'Hopefully going back into his body will go smoother.'
Spidey pressed the button

Otto was now back in his body but still in a comma

Spidey pressed the button

Otto was now back in his body but still in a comma
Albert stomps the robot destroying it. "We don't need a device like that again." He takes off his mask and looks at Pete. "You might wanna change your suit, you look weird in Otto's suit with your own body, but first we gotta change into our threads. Albert goes to the wall where his clothes were webbed up and changes into them taking off his gloves and puttijg both his mask gloves inside his hoodie. Peter 1048 goes to a nearby duffle bag and changes doing the same thing Albert did as he enters Horizon high as they both look at Pete.

Albert stomps the robot destroying it. "We don't need a device like that again." He takes off his mask and looks at Pete. "You might wanna change your suit, you look weird in Otto's suit with your own body, but first we gotta change into our threads. Albert goes to the wall where his clothes were webbed up and changes into them taking off his gloves and puttijg both his mask gloves inside his hoodie. Peter 1048 goes to a nearby duffle bag and changes doing the same thing Albert did as he enters Horizon high as they both look at Pete.
spidey look at them and nod looking in his backpack but then realizes his lab isnt his anymore as his stuff was moved out:"aw come on........i better go then..." he swing away to his aunt may house in the suburbs changing into his normal suit
few minutes later he comes back and change into his grey shirt, blue jacket, eyes green, hair ruffled. drinking a drink as he sat in a chair pondering what changes did otto cause that may have affected his life

Image result for marvel spider man 2017 peter parker

spidey look at them and nod looking in his backpack but then realizes his lab isnt his anymore as his stuff was moved out:"aw come on........i better go then..." he swing away to his aunt may house in the suburbs changing into his normal suit
few minutes later he comes back and change into his grey shirt, blue jacket, eyes green, hair ruffled. drinking a drink as he sat in a chair pondering what changes did otto cause that may have affected his life

Albert looks around. "Well I got a few hours before heading back to Xavier high. What do we do now, before we get back to school." He grabs the robots Spare parts and makes a web backpack to store them in.

Albert_Drake Albert_Drake you both are done on the arch. its time for the special end clip of the arch which i hope someone will be involved with)

Later that night....
A reporter was nearby the school entrance hiding in the bushes looking for anything out of the ordinary
@ literally anyone who is heroing or in their suits heading back to the school

Fel008 Fel008 Ayren Ayren PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA Virus Virus

Not Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Meanwhile in gotham, it seems that joker plan to blow up the muesum is being foiled by batman
Clint left few voicemails on bruce phone for when he has time afterwards to listen
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
kaito kid was flying on his paraglider high above towards the school, landing at his window he heads inside his dorm room

the reporter took pictures and continue to sit there wondering if there were any others around with actual abilities he can get on camera

Last edited by a moderator:
Armory as Damon went by was leaping from building to building and then finally landed and looked around and then used his body manipulation to change into his normal clothes from his hero clothes and from his arm looking like a pair of monster claws https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/190?cb=20190422204538 and said "Whew nothing like stopping robbers to pass time until this fucking school finally start" he then walks in not knowing he was being watched

Armory as Damon went by was leaping from building to building and then finally landed and looked around and then used his body manipulation to change into his normal clothes from his hero clothes and from his arm looking like a pair of monster claws https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/190?cb=20190422204538 and said "Whew nothing like stopping robbers to pass time until this fucking school finally start" he then walks in not knowing he was being watched
The reporter in the bushes took several pictures in shock and quietly rushes away to a old werehouse to tell his group
Its late evening
Now what will happen....in two weeks time things will change

The reporter in the bushes took several pictures in shock and quietly rushes away to a old werehouse to tell his group
Its late evening
Now what will happen....in two weeks time things will change
Damon walks in his room and sees Dick Grayson "Oh hey" Damon asks "What are you doing here?" Dick says "Well Eddie was moved dorms so I'm your new roommate, Dick Grayson" Damon says "Desmond Greene but I go by Damon" Dick says "Gray and Green, we are quite a COLORFUL duo" Damon says "I already miss Eddie"

Damon walks in his room and sees Dick Grayson "Oh hey" Damon asks "What are you doing here?" Dick says "Well Eddie was moved dorms so I'm your new roommate, Dick Grayson" Damon says "Desmond Greene but I go by Damon" Dick says "Gray and Green, we are quite a COLORFUL duo" Damon says "I already miss Eddie"
Lily walks past damon and richard dorm heading to her room, she felt as if a song or voice was calling to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back