• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Sounds interesting. I hope I don't get contaminated." Says Grant.

Arrow listens to the conversation and sighs at the thought of an epidemic...
Syvlia:"no they arent here i made sure...."

Lily frown then hold arrow hand:"its fine...." trying to calm him
Sanguis Sanguis

Syvlia notice but shakes her head:"power moths change them into villians..."

Lily look over at syvlia while arrow move hand through hair:"hey syvlia.."

She look at lily glaring then back at grant

Sanguis Sanguis

Meanwhile

G walk over to terry:"thank you for helping capture her.."
Sanguis Sanguis Albert_Drake Albert_Drake
"Hey remember don't give her a cruel punishment. I'm gonna look for Luna." He gives them the body and walks away.

"Hey remember don't give her a cruel punishment. I'm gonna look for Luna." He gives them the body and walks away.
G take lily stark and has lila take her to hell
G look at albert:"i wont but it will still be bad"

"Yes, I know I'm fine don't worry ." Said Oliver with a shrug.
Lily nod then look at syvlia:"hey...im sorry...i should have been there for you..."

Syvlia:"excuse me..." she walk over and kick lily side

Lily wince:"i deserve that...."

Lily nod then look at syvlia:"hey...im sorry...i should have been there for you..."

Syvlia:"excuse me..." she walk over and kick lily side

Lily wince:"i deserve that...."
Arrow looks at Sylvia in shock.
"Hey, easy there, kiddo. She took a big bump on the head." He points out.

"By the way, Dad, speaking of illness... I need to talk to you about something." Decides Grant as he turns to Slade.
"Can't it wait?" Mumbles the mercenary.
"Well, I don't know... That's the problem." Grant replies, lowering his eyes. Slade raises an eyebrow and takes Grant aside.

Arrow looks at Sylvia in shock.
"Hey, easy there, kiddo. She took a big bump on the head." He points out.

"By the way, Dad, speaking of illness... I need to talk to you about something." Decides Grant as he turns to Slade.
"Can't it wait?" Mumbles the mercenary.
"Well, I don't know... That's the problem." Grant replies, lowering his eyes. Slade raises an eyebrow and takes Grant aside.
Syvlia:"dont care....she left me to rot in this new place and take over her place"

Lily sigh:"syv i should have been there for you when your powers were ripped from you but i was hurt and couldnt help..."

Sanguis Sanguis

Syvlia:"dont care....she left me to rot in this new place and take over her place"

Lily sigh:"syv i should have been there for you when your powers were ripped from you but i was hurt and couldnt help..."

Sanguis Sanguis
"That's still not a good reason to hit my daughter." Says Arrow with a squint.

"So, what do you have to say to me?" Slade grew impatient. Grant prepared to explain to his father that the serum in his veins had intoxicated him and that he was probably going to die... But he couldn't do it, and he forced himself to smile.
In fact... I just wanted to tell you that... Uh... Rose would like to come visit the school." He finally says. It wasn't even a lie.
Slade sigh :
"I don't see what this has to do with the sickness, but if she does come, it's up to you to watch her... And it hasn't exactly been a success with your brother."
Grant nods and turns to quietly wipe away the tears he's held back so far.

"That's still not a good reason to hit my daughter." Says Arrow with a squint.

"So, what do you have to say to me?" Slade grew impatient. Grant prepared to explain to his father that the serum in his veins had intoxicated him and that he was probably going to die... But he couldn't do it, and he forced himself to smile.
In fact... I just wanted to tell you that... Uh... Rose would like to come visit the school." He finally says. It wasn't even a lie.
Slade sigh :
"I don't see what this has to do with the sickness, but if she does come, it's up to you to watch her... And it hasn't exactly been a success with your brother."
Grant nods and turns to quietly wipe away the tears he's held back so far.
Lily look over hearing grant and slade, she lightly shout:"just tell him already by the time you wait long wouldnt it be too late?" She knew there must have been a reason he was taking the drug, he seem like a good person and the reason must be scary.

Syvlia look at oliver:"stay out of this, i switched with her so she could stay here. Now her sis is causing chaos...."
Sanguis Sanguis

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily look over hearing grant and slade, she lightly shout:"just tell him already by the time you wait long wouldnt it be too late?" She knew there must have been a reason he was taking the drug, he seem like a good person and the reason must be scary.

Syvlia look at oliver:"stay out of this, i switched with her so she could stay here. Now her sis is causing chaos...."
"Grant... What is she talking about?" Slade asks , putting one hand on the boy's shoulder.
Grant takes Slade out into the hall.
"Well, then I'll try to make it short... My cells reacted very badly to the serum. "
"What are you... Oh, my God, what are you trying to tell me? "
"That I'm aching all over. All the time. Which explains the morphine... And especially according to the tests... I could die at any time,dad..." There's a silence in the hallway. Slade's destroyed and can't find anything to say. He walks away with empty eyes.

"The moment someone hits my daughter in front of me, it's my business. The rest is not my problem." Arrow replies.

"Grant... What is she talking about?" Slade asks , putting one hand on the boy's shoulder.
Grant takes Slade out into the hall.
"Well, then I'll try to make it short... My cells reacted very badly to the serum. "
"What are you... Oh, my God, what are you trying to tell me? "
"That I'm aching all over. All the time. Which explains the morphine... And especially according to the tests... I could die at any time,dad..." There's a silence in the hallway. Slade's destroyed and can't find anything to say. He walks away with empty eyes.

"The moment someone hits my daughter in front of me, it's my business. The rest is not my problem." Arrow replies.
Syvlia sigh:"i just said why was that not clear...."
Sanguis Sanguis

Grant hesitates for a moment before deciding to go back up to his dormitory to try to forget what has just happened while Slade simply goes home.

"Fine." Says Oliver.
Lily look suprised:"wait shes in paris?! How did my clone twin escape...?"

Syvlia:"i dont know but now is causing people to turn into supervillians like akumas but doesnt matter what emotion they are in. Im sorry for being harsh mentor...." she said to oliver
Sanguis Sanguis

Lily look suprised:"wait shes in paris?! How did my clone twin escape...?"

Syvlia:"i dont know but now is causing people to turn into supervillians like akumas but doesnt matter what emotion they are in. Im sorry for being harsh mentor...." she said to oliver
Sanguis Sanguis
Oliver nods his head.
"That's okay."

Lily nod:"shes not exactly my birth sister, more of a clone twin from me, she was a mistake that i created"
"A mistake? That's not very nice, Lily. Nobody's a mistake. I'd rather not imagine the state of mind she's in right now. Being a clone must be very confusing... "Says Oliver.

"A mistake? That's not very nice, Lily. Nobody's a mistake. I'd rather not imagine the state of mind she's in right now. Being a clone must be very confusing... "Says Oliver.
Syvlia shook her head:"most of the others have clone version of theirselves too, glad i dont"

Lily look at oliver:"her state of mind now is insanity....why would i not call her a mistake"

Syvlia sigh:"and now who knows her plans, she just turned a student into a fire monster who set the paris school on fire...most students have burn injures and the main student who was turned into the monster? Shes in the hospital with stab wounds near her heart...."

Syvlia shook her head:"most of the others have clone version of theirselves too, glad i dont"

Lily look at oliver:"her state of mind now is insanity....why would i not call her a mistake"

Syvlia sigh:"and now who knows her plans, she just turned a student into a fire monster who set the paris school on fire...most students have burn injures and the main student who was turned into the monster? Shes in the hospital with stab wounds near her heart...."
Oliver looks at Lily. "Simply because life is life. Even what seems like an aberration has its place. Isn't there anything we can do to fix her mental health? Perhaps she should be committed to a maximum-security asylum so she can do no more damage."

Oliver looks at Lily. "Simply because life is life. Even what seems like an aberration has its place. Isn't there anything we can do to fix her mental health? Perhaps she should be committed to a maximum-security asylum so she can do no more damage."
Lily shook her head:"no one knows where she is exactly in paris. What place would she have then?"

"I have no idea" Says Arrow
Lily:"even if we do find her, she would probably kill everyone to break out of the asylum using her powers..."

Syvlia nod and notice her ring start to beep once, puts handcuffs on herself as she notice the young girl in black cloak walk over to them

Lily noticed the young girl as well as the handcuffs on syvlia and connected the dots:"syvlia what did you do?.."

Lily:"even if we do find her, she would probably kill everyone to break out of the asylum using her powers..."

Syvlia nod and notice her ring start to beep once, puts handcuffs on herself as she notice the young girl in black cloak walk over to them

Lily noticed the young girl as well as the handcuffs on syvlia and connected the dots:"syvlia what did you do?.."
"To neutralize her powers you could use power-dampening cuffs. "Suggests Arrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back