• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Taking the paper and keys she began to look over the information to learn where she will need to go before looking at the keys to see what her dorm room number would be. "is there any thing important that i will need to know about? also would it be an issue to for me to take a look around so that i know where every thing is so i dont get lost?"
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Clint barton nod and mentioned “yes you may look around but classes are still in session so be careful not to disturb them. Outside of the school grounds keep your powers hidden and dont tell them the real purpose of the school”

"you will not have to worry about me telling any one about this place, i know first hand that not everyone would agree with this school or places like it. Also it might help to keep an eye on the underground information system, it is the reason I even looked in to this place... all right i will be careful looking around the school. a good education important, knowledge power as well as a weapon. "

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan roxas roxas SharkBark SharkBark
The bell rings minutes later

Steve finished taking notes of each student performance
Though unfortunately during the second round of practice garfield got hurt and is being taken to the nurses office
TheArgoSails TheArgoSails

It was now after school so students can go explore or go to their dorms even clubs

"you will not have to worry about me telling any one about this place, i know first hand that not everyone would agree with this school or places like it. Also it might help to keep an eye on the underground information system, it is the reason I even looked in to this place... all right i will be careful looking around the school. a good education important, knowledge power as well as a weapon. "

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Clint barton felt curious:”i will try to get some shield agents to keep an eye on it….let me know if you have anymore questions. Oh seems the last bell has rung for the day”
SilverInu SilverInu

Asuka looked over before nodding her head "oh whats my dorm room mumber so that once i am finished on my little adventure to find my classes. I wont accidently to in to an area the is restriced to studens or offlimits with out a teacher around?"

Due to the need of heroes, bruce recruited luisa, garfield and Christian to go on a space mission, so they graduated and were sent on their way.

Clint inform asuka “your dorm number is 11 on the second floor, will be the right side of dorms”
SilverInu SilverInu

School year part 2
Previously on manhatten hero high, steve rogers had the class test out their strength and abilities in against each other

The outcome had proven which field each student need to improve in from controling to use of powers in the field.

“These results will help the staff with teaching what you need to know”

Kip, christan, garfield and luisa were sent on a mission by principal bruce wayne also secretly known as the batman

Now its been two months since then and autumn is arriving at manhatten, with a new season brings new challanging students of next generation heroes

Will they strive to become the next big time heroes or anti hero?

Find out on this next chapter of manhatten hero high!

jennifer walker aka she hulk,
wearing her lawyer suit was walking up to the school entrance ready to begin her new job of teaching students about heroing and the laws that come with it.
She carefully opened the door heading towards her classroom as her mind thought about how she is thankful for this job. If shield never offered this job there wouldnt be anymore she hulk especially cause of the scandle caused at the lawyer award ceremony three months ago.

‘Hey atleast that was fixed i stoped them and made sure they were punished in court’

(You did but at the cost of almost losing everything)

Eddie walked into the front office of the school. He wore his combat gear but his gas mask had been removed and he had only his book of the arcane and his magical Karambits. He asked the employee at the desk for his schedule.

Nina Haas stopped outside the school, eyes rising up to examine the multiple-storied building almost like she hadn't known what to expect. Which was true considering she had only gotten so much information about what she was in for. Stuff that didn't include how much of a color spike she'd be in for once she got around to stepping through the door currently in front of her. So a three-story structure towering before her was somewhat daunting and it took her several moments to gather herself before she did actually step inside.

Once in, it wasn't as bad as she'd braced for, there weren't that many people in the immediate hallway but the blonde-haired teen still made a beeline for the office. Where she'd been told to stop in first, not speaking as she went and still silent when she stepped into there.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Eddie walked into the front office of the school. He wore his combat gear but his gas mask had been removed and he had only his book of the arcane and his magical Karambits. He asked the employee at the desk for his schedule.
Clint barton looked up at the man and felt bit concern “hi there are you from shield to join our cleaning staff? Just kidding you whats your name and ill check the files for the schedule”

He notice another student walk in but focus on the other for now
Gears Gears Mayali Mayali

Clint barton looked up at the man and felt bit concern “hi there are you from shield to join our cleaning staff? Just kidding you whats your name and ill check the files for the schedule”

“Eddie Gears” a mechanical voice replied. He filled out a weapons form marking various firearms, knives, and magical artifact.

Due to the need of heroes, bruce recruited luisa, garfield and Christian to go on a space mission, so they graduated and were sent on their way.

Clint inform asuka “your dorm number is 11 on the second floor, will be the right side of dorms”
SilverInu SilverInu
"Thank you very much" she said politely as she left the office to take a look around and find her dorm room. In all honesty she hoped that her roommate would be understanding with her abilities.

“Eddie Gears” a mechanical voice replied. He filled out a weapons form marking various firearms, knives, and magical artifact.
Nina took note of the two already inside the office and didn't speak, just awaited her turn, wincing slightly at what colors rolled off the obvious faculty. Stuff that included purple, gray, orange, and more. Still didn't say anything though.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Clint search his brown folder on the desk and pulls out the schedule with dorm key taped on it “here you go mister gears, take the elevators on the left side of this office to get to the dorms on second floor. Curfew is at nine pm on weekdays, follow the rules and you wont have to see me alot”

Clint search his brown folder on the desk and pulls out the schedule with dorm key taped on it “here you go mister gears, take the elevators on the left side of this office to get to the dorms on second floor. Curfew is at nine pm on weekdays, follow the rules and you wont have to see me alot”

Eddie thanked him and walked to the elevators. He arrived in his dorm and opened a portal that dropped his belongings on the ground. He set up his Storage, Upgrade, Repair, and Building Bench. The machine didnt cover much space but had many uses. He ran diagnostics before setting up his computer.

Last edited:
Nina took a step sideways, giving the male student even more room to pass as he left, though she did half-turn when during his departure. Once he was out the door she turned back fully to face the man still there. Throughout that, she didn't utter any words and still didn't after she looked at Clint. Merely waiting for him to acknowledge her first.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Asuka wondered around the school trying to figure out where each of her classes are so that she wouldn't get lost when her first day of classes were tomorrow. Looking down at the paper that had all her classes listed with there room number on it, in all honesty the was new to her as she spent most of her time doing online schooling with public school every few years.

Nina took a step sideways, giving the male student even more room to pass as he left, though she did half-turn when during his departure. Once he was out the door she turned back fully to face the man still there. Throughout that, she didn't utter any words and still didn't after she looked at Clint. Merely waiting for him to acknowledge her first.
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Clint barton looked at the female student and gives a friendly smile noticing she hasnt spoken up yet “hi there miss, whats your name so i can find your schedule?”

Mayali Mayali

Meanwhile since it was a sunday,
Lily was sitting by the fountain working on homework. Wearing grey jacket and black skirt, matching gloves. With black choker necklace.

She was recently going down a dark path and its changing her into a antihero vigilantie

Last edited:
Her expression brightened somewhat after being spoken to. "It is Nina Haas, sir. Aside from my schedule is there anything else I will need to know?" Nina asked, her voice calm and steady as she spoke.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Her expression brightened somewhat after being spoken to. "It is Nina Haas, sir. Aside from my schedule is there anything else I will need to know?" Nina asked, her voice calm and steady as she spoke.

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Clint barton look through the folder and repeat the rules he mentioned to the other student “follow the rules and if you have any issues with dorm or roommate let me know”

He takes out the schedule and gives it to her which has key taped to it

Mayali Mayali

With each rule, Nina gave a slight nod acknowledging what he'd said. "Just one roommate, right? If so I'm pretty sure I can handle having just one." She said while she took the schedule from him.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

With each rule, Nina gave a slight nod acknowledging what he'd said. "Just one roommate, right? If so I'm pretty sure I can handle having just one." She said while she took the schedule from him.
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Clint nod and sit upright in the rolling chair “yes one roommate only for two person dorm room”
Mayali Mayali

Clint nod and sit upright in the rolling chair “yes one roommate only for two person dorm room”
Mayali Mayali
The small breath coming out through her nose was the only sign of relief she gave at not picking up any possible color of deceit in that. "It will depend on what my roommate is like then, whether it will take me a few days to get used to the colors. I'm sorry to have taken up more of your time with the extra question, sir, but thank you for answering my question." Nina said, starting to turn to leave.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Eddie leaned back in the chair at his desk whileThe Bench was adding a shock attack to his baton. He stood up and after a minute checked on the small box. Inside a mask smiled ghoulishly at him. He made sure the lock was secure when suddenly the box jumped out his hands and inside a cackle rose. Eddie kicked the box and put it inside a gun safe he had next to the bench. He checked his files wondering when his roommate would arrive, deciding to see if he could find any information on the recent villains he had encountered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back