• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
After a bit of wondering around the school she thought it would be best to head on to her dorm room to meet and greet her roommate. "i wonder who and what they will be like " she muttered to herself as she walked down the hallways.

Nina took a steadying breath before stepping out of the office, and back into more student-filled halls. Or it at least looked more student-filled than it was given the color spikes she got in passing from the noise they were making. At present, she didn't really feel up to meeting too many new people so made her way straight towards the elevator, taking the one she got on up to her room's floor. Pausing just long enough to get her bearings once she'd stepped out then went back to hurrying through the halls.

She closed the door behind her as soon as she found it and stepped inside the dorm room, letting out what could've been a relieved breath when that at least partially muted out the excess colors. Nina came to a stop just a couple steps away from the door, looking around the space she'd be sharing with... Someone?

Her gaze went between the sides of the room, one side that did look like someone had set out at least some stuff, then to the other side, the apparently unclaimed side.
SilverInu SilverInu

Eddie had just finished opening portals to move in a few more belongings adding his gun safe after securing everything inside. Eddie wondered there was any sort of range, making sure to install a metal detector set to detecting the signature gold gives off. He was currently loading clips with ammunition. A box labeled explosives sat next to him, the label For Emergencies was replaced with For Fun.

Its a sunny day and a girl with cherry blossom pink hair and dark skin comes out of a donut shop her name is Mitsuri Ichigo in english her name means Honey Strawberry. Mitsuri walks out the shop eating 2 donuts while carrying a lot of luggage "all right got me a snack that airplane made me hungry! it was hard though......" says mitsuri sadly because she didnt know you can't use yen in the US and had to exchange her yen for USD mitsuri eats the last of her donut "all right time to find the academy!" mitsuri says optimistically and starts thinking "i'm finally here! i can finally help people! and be a hero! i do miss japan though......." mitsuri begins walking and following the directions to the high school from her phone but while shes walking a huge crowd of people gather around her yelling "Mitsuri Ichigo!! the j pop singer,actor and model!!" "are you touring here in america" "ARE YOU ON A WORLD TOUR!" "whens your next album!" mitsuri gets anxious "i......uhh......i dont know! hehe....maybe in 3 months" paparazzi start getting out cameras mitsuri gets so anxious she runs into a alleyway and takes a short cut to the high school mitsuri arrives then falls on her knees "whew...didnt think that shortcut would work..heh as you know i'm a idol" mitsuri gets up and walks into the building she hugs her transformation wand and goes to the front office to get her schedule she then starts thinking "i hope i fit in here at this school! but im not even a real hero..im just a magical girl with a toy wand.....everyone here has powers.............i get powers from my wand....why am i even here....." she then sits in a chair waiting for her schedule while thinking

Asuku looked at the paper in her hands for a moment as she checked it over to make sure she had the right room as she did not wish to bardge in to some one elses room by accident. looking at the door she carefully turned the door knob and pushed it open a crack. "Ummm Is any one in here and if so are you deacent as i dont want to cause problems" she said in a light voice.
Mayali Mayali

Its a sunny day and a girl with cherry blossom pink hair and dark skin comes out of a donut shop her name is Mitsuri Ichigo in english her name means Honey Strawberry. Mitsuri walks out the shop eating 2 donuts while carrying a lot of luggage "all right got me a snack that airplane made me hungry! it was hard though......" says mitsuri sadly because she didnt know you can't use yen in the US and had to exchange her yen for USD mitsuri eats the last of her donut "all right time to find the academy!" mitsuri says optimistically and starts thinking "i'm finally here! i can finally help people! and be a hero! i do miss japan though......." mitsuri begins walking and following the directions to the high school from her phone but while shes walking a huge crowd of people gather around her yelling "Mitsuri Ichigo!! the j pop singer,actor and model!!" "are you touring here in america" "ARE YOU ON A WORLD TOUR!" "whens your next album!" mitsuri gets anxious "i......uhh......i dont know! hehe....maybe in 3 months" paparazzi start getting out cameras mitsuri gets so anxious she runs into a alleyway and takes a short cut to the high school mitsuri arrives then falls on her knees "whew...didnt think that shortcut would work..heh as you know i'm a idol" mitsuri gets up and walks into the building she hugs her transformation wand and goes to the front office to get her schedule she then starts thinking "i hope i fit in here at this school! but im not even a real hero..im just a magical girl with a toy wand.....everyone here has powers.............i get powers from my wand....why am i even here....." she then sits in a chair waiting for her schedule while thinking
Clint barton look up from his desk at the security camera monitors noticing the crowd gathered outside and pressed a button to close the gates to keep the group out

He sign to himself and look back the girl who just walked in “hi there, need a schedule? Im guessing that group was with you?”
SimplyNene SimplyNene

Mitsuri nods energetically and smiles "yep i'm here for my schedule sorry about the group behind me!" mitsuri looks back at the group nervously i dont think i can sign all those autographs she thinks...she clenches to her school bag.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Mitsuri clenches onto her bag tightly and nervously thinking "i hope i make friends here.....no what am i thinking....im not even a hero im a dumb girl with a toy wand......im not really a superhero all i have is a magic wand" tears start falling from her face but she looks up and tries to smile "cheer up mitsuri youre gonna be happy just wait for you schedule you'll even get a dorm mate isnt that good!" she then hides her transformation wand "i'll just lie and say.....i have......im a.....well..i have magical abilities since i was born yes!"

Mitsuri clenches onto her bag tightly and nervously thinking "i hope i make friends here.....no what am i thinking....im not even a hero im a dumb girl with a toy wand......im not really a superhero all i have is a magic wand" tears start falling from her face but she looks up and tries to smile "cheer up mitsuri youre gonna be happy just wait for you schedule you'll even get a dorm mate isnt that good!" she then hides her transformation wand "i'll just lie and say.....i have......im a.....well..i have magical abilities since i was born yes!"
Clint barton had made sure the group never got passed the school entrance gates as they were still stuck at the gate.

(All thoughts/thinking are either to be italic or with ‘these’ please when not speaking)

He looks through his folder of schedules And hands her the paper with dorm key. But explained to her “are you ok miss? Also this is the first time we have someone here from japan with magical abilities. Well there was someone else one time but anyways look we dont allow paparazzi or fans past the gate as we dont want anyone to find out What the school is actually is. Only heroes or those enrolled here are allowed to come to this school…so i better not find out that you let anyone in or else there will be strict punishment from the principal.”

He take a calm breath “anyways there is curfew at nine pm except on weekends, always be on time for classes and follow the rules you’ll be fine. Also your dorm mate be careful of them…if you like to switch then fill out a complaint form and find someone willing to switch…any questions?”

SimplyNene SimplyNene Gears Gears

Mitsuri smiles at "thank you for accepting me into this high school i promise to do my best!" mitsuri then grabs her paper and key and runs off "see you later sir!" mitsuri walks around the school and sees a map "hm.........this school is so big!" mitsuri smiles brightly "i can't wait to make friends!".

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Asuku looked at the paper in her hands for a moment as she checked it over to make sure she had the right room as she did not wish to bardge in to some one elses room by accident. looking at the door she carefully turned the door knob and pushed it open a crack. "Ummm Is any one in here and if so are you deacent as i dont want to cause problems" she said in a light voice.
Mayali Mayali
Nina set her stuff on the bed she was considering picking as hers. There wasn't much that she had brought along other than some clothes, necessities, and other stuff like that her family could afford. She barely had gotten started when someone knocked on the door. Taking one step, no more than that, away from her stuff, she turned to look at the door as the voice carried in. "Yes there is someone in here. And I haven't even been in here long enough to get anywhere near that far."

SilverInu SilverInu

Mitsuri smiles at "thank you for accepting me into this high school i promise to do my best!" mitsuri then grabs her paper and key and runs off "see you later sir!" mitsuri walks around the school and sees a map "hm.........this school is so big!" mitsuri smiles brightly "i can't wait to make friends!".

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Clint barton watched as the girl quickly thanked him and then left, he realized forgetting to mention which floor the dorms are on but lets it go knowing the map will show students where to go.

SimplyNene SimplyNene

Lily walks out of the school courtyard in pants and shirt with skull on it, fixing her jacket while heading to the elevator to get to her dorm

Last edited:
Opening the door to the room so that she could walk in. "sorry I was not sure if there was someone in here or not and I did not think it would be kind of me to walk in unannounced." she said as she walked in with her luggage and looked around the room before her eyes landed on the unoccupied area then to her roommate before walking over to the bed and placing her stuff.

Turning she looked at the other person for a moment as she studied their body language. "I'm Yuki Asuka, I just arrived today. I hope that i can be a good room mate"

Opening the door to the room so that she could walk in. "sorry I was not sure if there was someone in here or not and I did not think it would be kind of me to walk in unannounced." she said as she walked in with her luggage and looked around the room before her eyes landed on the unoccupied area then to her roommate before walking over to the bed and placing her stuff.

Turning she looked at the other person for a moment as she studied their body language. "I'm Yuki Asuka, I just arrived today. I hope that i can be a good room mate"
The colors dancing across her vision when Yuki Asuka spoke probably would've distracted her from noticing much about her appearance. Except, that pair of wings stood out quite obvious on the other teen, kind of hard to overlook despite the Empathic Chromesthia's attempt. Relief surged through her, not about the wings or anything like that, but over the fact that she had one less thing to wonder about. She immediately bit her lip as she realized how any hint about her power wasn't so apparent.

As Yuki turned back to Nina, Nina pulled her gaze back to focus on the other girl's face but her gaze immediately focused onto the colors this time. "Oh! Don't worry about that." She said, latching onto the latter part of the introduction. "You will probably be better at being a good roommate than...well..." Nina faltered, not used to talking about her power. Even now in a school to help her train it she was having trouble finding the right words. "What else I have got to deal with. My name is Nina Haas, by the way." Nina hesitantly stuck out her hand after giving her own introduction.

"It is good to meet you, Yuki."
SilverInu SilverInu

This place is huge!' Mako’s first thought When making it on school grounds. He looked for the first office so he could get his schedule and...dorm key? He wasn't aware he'd be put into a dorm until the last second. When he found the office first, he knocked quietly before slowly opening the door. He saw someone in the office and was scared to acknowledge the person, but there was a chance this guy was the one he was supposed to ask for his schedule and key. He asks, "Is…this where I get my schedule and key?” He wasn't sure if he wanted to come out from behind the door. For all he knew it could be some dead guy.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
Eddie sat in his dorm, tinkering with a new gadget, the project was going to be an advanced rifle, also modifying his helmet. After attaching the new rebreather and a stronger lense. He stood up and went to his computer, messaging his allie Glitch:
Gears: Need a favor
Glitch: What is it?
Gears: Need an AI, should give it access to criminal records and the web
Glitch: Will do, can send some of that mineral from Aeris 4, think it was Chemical 13, the living metal.
Gears: Can get it in an hour
Eddie exited the window and after a second a file was sent, he quickly prepared the program for the transfer and soon, his helmet had a HUD of sorts. He waited for the AI to finish the transfer. He then turned to the disassembled rifle, adding similar components from his helmet to the scope and a rig allowing him to remotely fire it. A few minutes later the rifle was ready, he would test it later.

Jordan made his way into the school in a bit of a bad mood, not only did he get a bit lost on the way here, but only was he about to start the first day of what would no doubt be a lifetime of pain, but he was late. Honestly, would it have been so hard to send someone to pick him up? It wasn't like he could fly or run fast or god forbid teleport. If he were being honest with himself he didn't even see the reason for S.H.I.E.L.D. putting all the effort into getting him to come to this school.

He hefted his one suitcase that contained everything he owned up the stairs. Years of foster life couldn't be fixed with a couple of years of a god family, it was always better to travel light. Less to pack, less to escape with, less to lose. He was nothing if not pragmatic and he probably be thrown out on his ass when they realized that he didn't have any super powers worth being here for. But, the decision was already made and he had accepted... mainly because he couldn't go back to his old school given the fact that people saw him walk away from death. There would be no putting that genie back in its bottle, not to mention a villain swearing to kill him and his family. His family that had only been such for three years and now had to pack up everything and go into hiding bernadetta l because of him. Fan-frickin-tastic.

Well, one upside was the fact that noone would be able to pick him out of a lineup of superheros in training, he'd at least ace that. Jordan finally made his way to where he was supposed to be picking up his schedule and waited nonchalantly. Why did he need to hurry? He unfortunately had all the time in the world.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

This place is huge!' Mako’s first thought When making it on school grounds. He looked for the first office so he could get his schedule and...dorm key? He wasn't aware he'd be put into a dorm until the last second. When he found the office first, he knocked quietly before slowly opening the door. He saw someone in the office and was scared to acknowledge the person, but there was a chance this guy was the one he was supposed to ask for his schedule and key. He asks, "Is…this where I get my schedule and key?” He wasn't sure if he wanted to come out from behind the door. For all he knew it could be some dead guy.

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Clint barton look over at the teenager and smiled softly “yes whats your name and ill see if i have it in the folder?”

He pick up the folder and move back to his desk looking through it

Hearing the door open, taking a quick glance before continuing to look for the schedule “i’ll be with you in a moment”

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Mako replies “My name is Mako—“ Mako jumps when he hears the door open. But is relived when the guy working in the office acknowledges it. "-Bain." He finishes. He shouldn't be jumpy, not at this point or he shouldn't think so... It's just a new school and a new environment. What's the worst that could happen? Just because of the off chance that some of the people he'll see around the school grounds are dead doesn't mean he should be scared. Ghosts aren't harmful...at least not in his personal experience. The only indicator of him knowing it's a ghost though is when other people are confused. He still doesn't turn his head to the door though. So he just stood there messing with his sleeve.

Comicwolf Comicwolf LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Jordan watched the two converse as he as he leaned against the wall and let his suitcase rest beside him. He noted that the other teenager seemed to have jumped when he walked in. Reflex? Was he ready for things to go south at any moment? Or was he just nervous. In the end, it didn't matter, Jordan turned his eyes from the boy and who he had to assume was Clint Barton and focused on the ground.

Comicwolf Comicwolf DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Mako replies “My name is Mako—“ Mako jumps when he hears the door open. But is relived when the guy working in the office acknowledges it. "-Bain." He finishes. He shouldn't be jumpy, not at this point or he shouldn't think so... It's just a new school and a new environment. What's the worst that could happen? Just because of the off chance that some of the people he'll see around the school grounds are dead doesn't mean he should be scared. Ghosts aren't harmful...at least not in his personal experience. The only indicator of him knowing it's a ghost though is when other people are confused. He still doesn't turn his head to the door though. So he just stood there messing with his sleeve.

Comicwolf Comicwolf LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971
Clint barton started to search for his name and finds it, handing mako his schedule with dorm key taped to it “here you are mr bain, if you have any questions i will gladly help awnser them. Make sure to follow the rules”

He open the folder of schedules to be ready to help the next student
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Mako takes his schedule, "thank you sir" and then walks out of the office. Okay, he got it. That was one last thing he'd need to worry about. He could probably explore campus a bit. It wouldn't do any harm in learning where everything was... so he looked for a map. The 1st floor was a given that was where the classrooms were-- though he'd have to be quiet in the case of them being in session. From the looks of it, the other two floors are where the dorms are. He'd check that out later.

Jordan watched the other boy leave the room, A bit excitable that one, he thought to himself before pushing himself off the wall and walking up to the man who was handing out schedules. "Jordan Grace." He kept his words to the point, he had to assume that this man had other duties and wouldn't want to waste time with Jordan. To be perfectly honest, Jordan wanted to get this fast over with as soon as possible. Too much social interaction and it wasn't even his first day yet.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Mako takes his schedule, "thank you sir" and then walks out of the office. Okay, he got it. That was one last thing he'd need to worry about. He could probably explore campus a bit. It wouldn't do any harm in learning where everything was... so he looked for a map. The 1st floor was a given that was where the classrooms were-- though he'd have to be quiet in the case of them being in session. From the looks of it, the other two floors are where the dorms are. He'd check that out later.
Clint barton watched as mako left then look back over at the other teenager

Jordan watched the other boy leave the room, A bit excitable that one, he thought to himself before pushing himself off the wall and walking up to the man who was handing out schedules. "Jordan Grace." He kept his words to the point, he had to assume that this man had other duties and wouldn't want to waste time with Jordan. To be perfectly honest, Jordan wanted to get this fast over with as soon as possible. Too much social interaction and it wasn't even his first day yet.

Comicwolf Comicwolf
He search through the folder for a moment before landing on the right paper, handing the schedule with key and a map brochure. “Here you are mr grace, oh try not to get on your roommate bad side, the one you got paired with has been rebelling”

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Users who are viewing this thread

Back