• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
she arrives in math class a little bit late and sighed. “ sorry I’m late, I feel asleep in the cafeteria, trying to find where breakfast was at” she siad as she took her seat

she arrives in math class a little bit late and sighed. “ sorry I’m late, I feel asleep in the cafeteria, trying to find where breakfast was at” she siad as she took her seat
Which class are u in ?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily walks into math class taking a seat in the back as the bell is about to ring
Looking in her math book but feeling confuse about the writing

She raised her hand and then waited for her to be called. She was happy to be in her first class of the day, and then smiled.

Lily look over at the teacher as he spoke, not sure what to tell him as she notice kaito raising his hand

Kaito fix his tie and raise his hand:”english which is writing and literature”

she looked around and then got confused. " wait....I thought this was the first class of the day?!?" she said as she was upset

Kaito explained:”it is the first class, english”
He look at the teacher:”math is being taught by another teacher”

the substitue teacher filled in for english class, the hours going on as the class reads over the writing lesson then the bell rings after minutes later

lily gets up putting on her satchel bag and heads to her next class, knowing she probably needs to find someone to tutor her, heading straight to mathmatics ( myrkwise myrkwise class)

Kaito following behind with other classmates to their next class

melody7654 melody7654 roxas roxas MGame MGame Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef

Soon frank arrived at the admins office to get his schedule

Melody7654 Roxas MGame miasmith17 (Mentions)
Clint looked up hearing frank walk in and opens his schedule folder, he smile lightly:”hey there, need a schedule? Whats your name?”

Luisa was walking in the hallways looking form the admins office.

Luisa arrived at the office, happy that manages to had got here and knocks on the door.

Luisa arrived at the office, happy that manages to had got here and knocks on the door.
Clint looks over at the door:”come in” he open his schedule folder ready to help any new students

"You'll have to excuse me for I am frank Tanaka and I am New here" the genius says
Clint watched as this kid pushed past the teenager and walked over to him, he look for his schedule and hands it to him:”here is your dorm key and schedule, your roommate is luisa. Take the elevator next to this office on left of right side to get to dorms on second floor”
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef

Luisa frowned."Rude much."she said. but she sighed s he was her roommate."Guess I'm stuck with you."Luisa said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back