• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Christian looks around the room and sees Frank's side. Periodic Tables? Gadgets? And, a shit-ton of comic books?

"Who is this guy?" Christian thinks.

Christian closes the room door behind him and throws his backpack onto the bed then sits a chair near his desk. He looks around at Frank's side.

"Clint said that this guy was smart but, I didn't think he'd be this smart." he says to himself. "Where is he anyway?"

Christian looks at the map of the school.

"They have a gym? Guess I could shoot some hoops." he thinks to himself.

Christian leaves the room and makes his way to the gym.

At the gym...

Christian opens the gym door to see, you guessed it, Frank.

Frank meanwhile had decided hey why not get in on the action for his amusement, totally unaware of christians existence and ignoring the fact that he was enrolled by his dad partially to teach him humility.

"Who the hell is that?" Christian says, looking to the boy by himself in the gym. "He looks like he's my age. Maybe he's the kid Clint was talking about."

Christian walks over to the boy.

"Hey, uh, are you Frank?" he asks.

Christian stares at Frank for a moment.

"Don't tell me this dude is corny.." he thinks.

"Uh..I'm not a common stranger, I'm your new roommate, Christian. Nice to meet you." he says.

Christian notices that Frank looks like your average stuck up smartass.

"So, according to your side of the room, you seem pretty smart. Maybe we'll get along. As long as you're not a complete asshole about your intellect." Christian says. "Not to be rude but, I'm smarter than you though."

Christian smirks.

"oh I highly doubt your intellect is superior to mine, in fact I think it's laughable." Frank retorts with a death glare on his face and a grin to rival the grinches.

"Hmm...sure. I don't genius read 17 issues of DC comic books." Christian says, trying to tease Frank. "You're not a like able person are you?"

Christian tries to return the glare but fails. Frank seems to have perfected his.

"Listen, I don't want to hurt your feelings but, I'm certain you're not the smartest person in this school. That position is taken by me." Christian says. "I've been the smartest person in every room I've stepped in since age 6."

Christian puts a hand on Frank's shoulder.

"Sorry. But I guess someone had to tell you."

"until today that is." Frank removes Christians hand "that position you find so precious has been taken by me, how fitting it is I that tells you such vital information."

Christian smiles.

"I have the feeling that this school year is going to be very interesting." he says.

Christian pauses. He even got down the super evil genius laugh.

"Um..let's have a little competition. Whoever has the best grades by the end of the week is smartest?" Christian proposes.

"Alright then." Christian says.

But Christian wasn't so confident. He didn't know what type of classes this school would have so, they might be harder that expected.

Frank meanwhile had all the confidence you'd expect out of a mad scientist, and some people have said that he is one lab accident away from becoming a supervillain, of course they could've also been talking about mega geniuses in general.

Christian went back to the room without playing basketball and started studying, he had to be ready after all.

after the assembly ended most students head to their after school activities and clubs

Lily walk out of the gym fixing her satchel bag and heads into the elevator, her uniform has few tears mainly to make it look different very dark with the black skirt and jacket with uniform top

She wait in the elevator as it goes up to the dorm hallway on second floor

Lusia was her dorm with her horns, wings and tail revealed, sleeping happily.

Lily step out of the elevator and took out her key unlocking her dorm door

She step inside and lays on the bed looking over at the right side of room with a empty bed there

Christian's eyes open slowly. Did he fall asleep? He looks to his right and sees the time. 9:44. Frank's not here. Of course, he's still studying hella hard. Christian pulls his covers back over him. He knows that no matter how hard Frank tries, he'll still lose the bet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back