• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Frank checked his class schedule to see who he was gonna share classes with, he had heard somewhere about a guy named Garfield also going to this school, frank knew a guy who would've asked where jon and odie were because of a comic strip.

Last edited:
Garfield stabilized himself on his feet, shaking Lily’s hand. He took note of the gloves, something he’d ask about later and gave a sheepish smile,
“Yeah, I’m alright, did that to myself. Nice to meet you too.”
He glanced back to the girl in the hall.
“Garfield, nice to meet ya”
Turning to the bed in the corner of the room, he lifted his suitcase from beneath his feet and gestured over.
“That for me?”
Lily look over at the empty bed and nod:”yes i just finished moving my old roommate stuff out, if you have any questions about the school i can do my best to awsner them
But she felt her stomach and look back at him “im about to go eat breakfest before class if you like to look around”
TheArgoSails TheArgoSails

Not the most observant fellow, Garfield just barely noticed a slight discomfort in Lily’s voice. Maybe something had happened, he’d have to ask around later.
“Yeah for sure, I’ll probably unpack and stuff tonight after classes. And everything seems pretty straightforward so, yeah”
Garfield thought for a moment before choosing something. Shifting himself into a ferret, a lime green ferret but a ferret no less.
“I think I’m gonna walk to breakfast with you, like this, 1. Cause it’s funny for me, and 2. Because you seem mildly upset and it will be funny for you also.”
He smiled as much as a ferret can smile and walked over to the door, which he now realized was closed again. Garfield decided he’d wait for Lily to open it considering she had opposable thumbs at the moment and had to open the door to leave the room. He hoped, there was a slight possibility she could float through walls or something but that was very slight and very unlikely.
Lily look over at the empty bed and nod:”yes i just finished moving my old roommate stuff out, if you have any questions about the school i can do my best to awsner them
But she felt her stomach and look back at him “im about to go eat breakfest before class if you like to look around”

Not the most observant fellow, Garfield just barely noticed a slight discomfort in Lily’s voice. Maybe something had happened, he’d have to ask around later.
“Yeah for sure, I’ll probably unpack and stuff tonight after classes. And everything seems pretty straightforward so, yeah”
Garfield thought for a moment before choosing something. Shifting himself into a ferret, a lime green ferret but a ferret no less.
“I think I’m gonna walk to breakfast with you, like this, 1. Cause it’s funny for me, and 2. Because you seem mildly upset and it will be funny for you also.”
He smiled as much as a ferret can smile and walked over to the door, which he now realized was closed again. Garfield decided he’d wait for Lily to open it considering she had opposable thumbs at the moment and had to open the door to leave the room. He hoped, there was a slight possibility she could float through walls or something but that was very slight and very unlikely.
lily felt bit suprise seeing garfield change into a ferret, when he mentioned she was upset if caused a bit of uncertainty “so you can shift to animals? I seem upset?”
She walk over and open the door walking with him to the elevator thinking to herself and the symbiote

‘Maybe its your tone? Though we have been through some things’ her symbiote metally spoke to her
‘It might be though i have been bit dark lately especially my uniform, weird that my hair has some brownish blonde in it though i thought it was usually brown ‘ she thought while the elevator doors closed once they got inside taking them to the hallway

lily felt bit suprise seeing garfield change into a ferret, when he mentioned she was upset if caused a bit of uncertainty “so you can shift to animals? I seem upset?”
She walk over and open the door walking with him to the elevator thinking to herself and the symbiote

‘Maybe its your tone? Though we have been through some things’ her symbiote metally spoke to her
‘It might be though i have been bit dark lately especially my uniform, weird that my hair has some brownish blonde in it though i thought it was usually brown ‘ she thought while the elevator doors closed once they got inside taking them to the hallway
Garfield followed after Lily as she made her way to the elevator, looking around at posters and such one various walls.
“Yeah, it’s kinda my thing, why I’m here I guess. And yes, you do”
He said, hopping inside the elevator while Lily clicked the button for whatever floor the breakfast was on.
“You sounded disappointed, I dunno, sad maybe. Couldn’t tell you, just figured you needed a pick me up, and ferrets are funny so here I am.”

He smiled again, sitting back in his haunches. He typically didn’t walk around public places in forms other than his human one, but this place seemed safe enough to do whatever as long as he was careful about it.
“So, what’s for breakfast?”

Garfield followed after Lily as she made her way to the elevator, looking around at posters and such one various walls.
“Yeah, it’s kinda my thing, why I’m here I guess. And yes, you do”
He said, hopping inside the elevator while Lily clicked the button for whatever floor the breakfast was on.
“You sounded disappointed, I dunno, sad maybe. Couldn’t tell you, just figured you needed a pick me up, and ferrets are funny so here I am.”

He smiled again, sitting back in his haunches. He typically didn’t walk around public places in forms other than his human one, but this place seemed safe enough to do whatever as long as he was careful about it.
“So, what’s for breakfast?”
Lily look curiously and ask:”alright do something funny as a ferret then….it might be because of several things but sometimes i feel like darkness and even when making friends some leave you know….”
She thinks about it:”anything honestly can be pancakes its like a buffet when it comes to break fest……”

Lily look curiously and ask:”alright do something funny as a ferret then….it might be because of several things but sometimes i feel like darkness and even when making friends some leave you know….”
She thinks about it:”anything honestly can be pancakes its like a buffet when it comes to break fest……”
Garfield listened for a moment, sat back on his hind legs and thought about funny things ferrets do.
“Alright, alright I can do funny ferret things”
He stood up on his back legs and cleared his throat. He made eye contact with Lily, squinting his eyes a bit.

If you stare at someone long enough with the right face they’ll eventually crack, he’d done this plenty of times and everyone eventually starts laughing.
If you make eye contact with someone as a ferret with the right face it’s almost guaranteed they’ll laugh.

“I swear this’ll be funny eventually, just gotta give it a second.”
So the aggressive eye contact continued, as did the waiting.

Luisa looked at garfield and smiled."Adios Then!"She said. Luisa Left out of the hallway and down the stairs to her class.

Garfield listened for a moment, sat back on his hind legs and thought about funny things ferrets do.
“Alright, alright I can do funny ferret things”
He stood up on his back legs and cleared his throat. He made eye contact with Lily, squinting his eyes a bit.

If you stare at someone long enough with the right face they’ll eventually crack, he’d done this plenty of times and everyone eventually starts laughing.
If you make eye contact with someone as a ferret with the right face it’s almost guaranteed they’ll laugh.

“I swear this’ll be funny eventually, just gotta give it a second.”
So the aggressive eye contact continued, as did the waiting.
Lily looked starting to stare back at him, feeling confused and unsure of what he was doing

It was quiet as the elevator doors open to the hallway with them staring each other down

‘Can we just eat him’ her symbiote mentally spoke to her

Lily looked starting to stare back at him, feeling confused and unsure of what he was doing

It was quiet as the elevator doors open to the hallway with them staring each other down

‘Can we just eat him’ her symbiote mentally spoke to her
Garfield broke eye contact, turning to the now open elevator door. He propped up to walk on his back legs, putting on the most serious face a ferret can and turned completely to the door.
“I have to go to school”
He said, padding out of the elevator and into a small crowd of students, arising a bit of confusion in his current form. Hopefully such a serious tone of voice from a ferret would be a bit more entertaining than the aggressive staring. And it was a way to acquire himself food, pancakes maybe.

Luisa headed into the Cafeteria and went to see what kinds of food she can have.

Garfield broke eye contact, turning to the now open elevator door. He propped up to walk on his back legs, putting on the most serious face a ferret can and turned completely to the door.
“I have to go to school”
He said, padding out of the elevator and into a small crowd of students, arising a bit of confusion in his current form. Hopefully such a serious tone of voice from a ferret would be a bit more entertaining than the aggressive staring. And it was a way to acquire himself food, pancakes maybe.
Lily start to laugh a bit seeing him say that and walk off
She shook her head and runs to the cafeteria after realizing about how the staff will react ‘crap he is gonna get himself killed…’

“Garfield wait!!” She was unaware if the lunch staff knew about him yet but might be too late

Lily start to laugh a bit seeing him say that and walk off
She shook her head and runs to the cafeteria after realizing about how the staff will react ‘crap he is gonna get himself killed…’

“Garfield wait!!” She was unaware if the lunch staff knew about him yet but might be too late
Turning on a heel Garfield attempted to look back at Lily who was..barreling towards him ‘oh crap’.
He ran back, confused but doing what felt right in the moment. Reaching Lily he shifted back into a normal form, shaking himself a bit to make sure none of the fur had decided to stick to his clothes and whatnot.
“What? Did I do something wrong? Am I not supposed to use my powers in the building?”
He asked, trying to figure out what the shouting had been for. Garfield tilted his head, trying the aggressive eye contact thing again. Which was a lot easier now that they were a little more level in eyeline.
“Hm?”

Turning on a heel Garfield attempted to look back at Lily who was..barreling towards him ‘oh crap’.
He ran back, confused but doing what felt right in the moment. Reaching Lily he shifted back into a normal form, shaking himself a bit to make sure none of the fur had decided to stick to his clothes and whatnot.
“What? Did I do something wrong? Am I not supposed to use my powers in the building?”
He asked, trying to figure out what the shouting had been for. Garfield tilted his head, trying the aggressive eye contact thing again. Which was a lot easier now that they were a little more level in eyeline.
“Hm?”
Lily catch her breath once garfield walk back to her and explained:”we are allowed to but i dont know if clint explained to the staff about your abilities and that could cause them to chase you. I barely use mine when im around others in the school unless asked to”

Clint look around hearing ferret;”do we have a wild animal in the school?!”

Yes
Lily catch her breath once garfield walk back to her and explained:”we are allowed to but i dont know if clint explained to the staff about your abilities and that could cause them to chase you. I barely use mine when im around others in the school unless asked to”

Clint look around hearing ferret;”do we have a wild animal in the school?!”
Garfield nodded in understanding.
“Ok, ok, that makes sense. So they’ll think I’m a rat or something? That makes sense I guess”
He leaned around Lily, glancing over at Clint. He pointed a bit, hopefully not enough that Clint would notice but enough that Lily would.
“Is that the guy you’re talking about. He seems pretty freaked out.”
He looked back at Lily, the same questioning look from before.
“He’s not gonna kick me out for being a ferret right? Ferrets are cool.”

Kallen arrived at the school, to say he stuck out in front of it at the current moment would be an understatement. Considering classes had already started and he was just standing there staring at the building and not inside already. His nerves weren't doing him any favors either. He felt glued to his current spot. Clutching the right hand strap of his backpack so hard his knuckles turned white he took a shaky breath and made himself walk inside even if it did take him about five minutes to begin the walk. Fortunately the place for his schedule and room assignment were in the same spot.

Entering the office to obtain these necessary things for his stay here. Seeing a individual manning the desk his grip on his poor bag strap tightened more. "Hello..." His voice came out a little cracked, he cleared his throat and tried again. "Hello, Kallen Griffin... Here for my schedule and room assignment."

Yes

Garfield nodded in understanding.
“Ok, ok, that makes sense. So they’ll think I’m a rat or something? That makes sense I guess”
He leaned around Lily, glancing over at Clint. He pointed a bit, hopefully not enough that Clint would notice but enough that Lily would.
“Is that the guy you’re talking about. He seems pretty freaked out.”
He looked back at Lily, the same questioning look from before.
“He’s not gonna kick me out for being a ferret right? Ferrets are cool.”
Lily nod:”yes they would think your a rat or animal that somehow got in the school….” She look over a bit glancing “yep thats the principal secratary admin officer clint barton, but the lunch ladies are now gone probably to do a through check of the kitchen. Nah you wont get kicked just you might get detention if you break any rules….”

Meanwhile
At the admin office inside was a note that says out for breakfest, schedules are in this folder along with room key

The admin office was empty and the bell rings in a hour and a half
Absollover77 Absollover77

Lily nod:”yes they would think your a rat or animal that somehow got in the school….” She look over a bit glancing “yep thats the principal secratary admin officer clint barton, but the lunch ladies are now gone probably to do a through check of the kitchen. Nah you wont get kicked just you might get detention if you break any rules….”

Meanwhile
At the admin office inside was a note that says out for breakfest, schedules are in this folder along with room key

The admin office was empty and the bell rings in a hour and a half
Absollover77 Absollover77
Garfield continued watching Clint look around for the now non-existent ferret in the cafeteria.
“Cool cool, so how long do you think they’ll run around like that. I just wanted some pancakes, maybe a waffle.”
He asked, curious if their breakfast endeavors had been all for nothing. He was glad Lily seemed to be in a slightly better mood, but the worry he would miss out on pancakes was outweighing it at the moment.

Garfield continued watching Clint look around for the now non-existent ferret in the cafeteria.
“Cool cool, so how long do you think they’ll run around like that. I just wanted some pancakes, maybe a waffle.”
He asked, curious if their breakfast endeavors had been all for nothing. He was glad Lily seemed to be in a slightly better mood, but the worry he would miss out on pancakes was outweighing it at the moment.
Lily look at him and motion him to follow:”its like a buffet everything is made and put in trays just pick it up with tongs, the cereal in in small prepackaged boxes”
She walk over to the lunch line and grab a tray, using tongs to pick up a pancake and some scrambled eggs
Then once at the end of line writes name on clipboard “We dont have to pay for the food”

Luisa looked at lily and then at garfield and starts getting a few Sunnyside ups, Waffles and Also Some Sausage and strawberry milk and then she st at a empty table eating her food.

Lily look at him and motion him to follow:”its like a buffet everything is made and put in trays just pick it up with tongs, the cereal in in small prepackaged boxes”
She walk over to the lunch line and grab a tray, using tongs to pick up a pancake and some scrambled eggs
Then once at the end of line writes name on clipboard “We dont have to pay for the food”
“oh fantastic!”
Garfield jumped over, following Lily down the buffet, acquiring himself enough food for 3 people. The results of an increased metabolism, he supposed.
“I hope all this is vegetarian, I’d hope so but you never know sometimes”
He said, picking a waffle up off his plate to eat while writing his name down and turned to the tables.
Seeing Luisa he smiled, someone he knew, fantastic.
“Hey, mind if I sit?”
He asked, setting the waffle back down on his plate.
Luisa looked at lily and then at garfield and starts getting a few Sunnyside ups, Waffles and Also Some Sausage and strawberry milk and then she st at a empty table eating her food.

Luisa Smiled."Sure thing, Garfield."She said. Luisa Has enough food for a family of two, Which was enough for her that is and she started eating her eggs.

“oh fantastic!”
Garfield jumped over, following Lily down the buffet, acquiring himself enough food for 3 people. The results of an increased metabolism, he supposed.
“I hope all this is vegetarian, I’d hope so but you never know sometimes”
He said, picking a waffle up off his plate to eat while writing his name down and turned to the tables.
Seeing Luisa he smiled, someone he knew, fantastic.
“Hey, mind if I sit?”
He asked, setting the waffle back down on his plate.
Lily felt suprised by how much garfield gotten and takes a seat next to him across from the female student “hi there sorry i couldnt chat earlier”

She sits and glance at garfield “not all the food in the buffet is some is normal. There are veggietaren options though too”
TheArgoSails TheArgoSails Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back