• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Luisa was trying to prevent herself from beating the bejeezus outta frank."Look I'm trying to be a nice lady, but you acting so smug is kinda making not happy."she said. Scales emerges as she clinches her fist in Anger, as she was trying to control her anger.

"Yep."she said. she Reveals her tail and horns and she seems happier at that."Finally i can stop hiding my tail and horns."she said.

She walks to her first class ad opens the classroom door."Ello?"She asked.

Luisa walks to clint and had a sheepish expresson."my bad."She said

"Thanks, Sir."She said. She heads out of the office upstairs with her bag and counts the doors on the left side until she found room 59 and opens the door, She puts her suitcase and bag int the room and takes the bed on the right."Well this is a room I'm going to get used too."she said, sighing.

Lily walk through the hallway heading towards the gym, keeping her satchel bag to herself as the students follow towards the gym
She tug at her jacket once at the gym taking a seat in the stands

Steve walk into the gym waiting for everyone to get seated, he writes in his notebook wearing his wedding band ring
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Last edited by a moderator:
Luisa gets up and starts decorating the side of her room and then gets out of the dorm, into the gym and takes a seat next to lily @Miasmith17

Last edited:
Frank walks down to his dorm room to begin his hero academy schooldays
(more of unpacking it seemed)
meanwhile in the gym
steve waited for the class to get seated:"students we have a special guest coming in who is going to be helping you learn about a new subject......the school has decided to make a group of students be mentored by a hero or heroine to help train them. each will become a team......now these heroes can tell you their identity or will stick with their name but first each student will be randomly selected by jar of names..."

Luisa watches surprised."Okay, Well this is going to be on heck of an epic day anyway."she said.

Lux Katz
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lux walked into the big school. "Wow, this place is huge." She muttered to herself. After about ten minutes of searching, she finally found the administrator's office, after waiting a good while, she got her schedule. She quickly looked over it before going to find her class. Her blonde hair flowing behind her, she put on her headphones and let the loud music penetrate her mind.​

Lux Katz
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lux walked into the big school. "Wow, this place is huge." She muttered to herself. After about ten minutes of searching, she finally found the administrator's office, after waiting a good while, she got her schedule. She quickly looked over it before going to find her class. Her blonde hair flowing behind her, she put on her headphones and let the loud music penetrate her mind.​
Clint handed lux her schedule:”here you go dorms are on second floor take the elevator to get there..right now everyone is at gym class”
Alec_is_here Alec_is_here

"Bruce Wayne's School, huh? Looks promising." says a voice.

It's Christian Matthews. The proclaimed, 14 year old "genius."

Christian steps inside and takes in the cold air. Refreshing. Christian looks around the complex.

"Where am I supposed to go?" He says. Christian looks around and sees a blonde haired girl with headphones walking away from someone at a desk.

"That must be it."

He walks to the desk and sees a guy with a tag on his shirt that says, "Clint."

"Hey, uh...Clint? I'm Christian Matthews, the new Freshman here. Could I get my schedule?"

"Bruce Wayne's School, huh? Looks promising." says a voice.

It's Christian Matthews. The proclaimed, 14 year old "genius."

Christian steps inside and takes in the cold air. Refreshing. Christian looks around the complex.

"Where am I supposed to go?" He says. Christian looks around and sees a blonde haired girl with headphones walking away from someone at a desk.

"That must be it."

He walks to the desk and sees a guy with a tag on his shirt that says, "Clint."

"Hey, uh...Clint? I'm Christian Matthews, the new Freshman here. Could I get my schedule?"
Clint look over seeing the teenager and smile lightly:”hey there yes one second…” he looks in his folder of schedules and hands his shedule with dorm key as well as a printed map to him

He explained:”here you go, dorms are accessable through the two elevators next to this admin office by the vending machine go to the second floor and your room 12 with frank as your roommate oh uh….huh two smart kids in one dorm i hope your ok with that kid..this one is a bit younger than you so if you have any issues with your dorm or so come talk to me and ill get you reassigned…”
SharkBark SharkBark

Clint look over seeing the teenager and smile lightly:”hey there yes one second…” he looks in his folder of schedules and hands his shedule with dorm key as well as a printed map to him

He explained:”here you go, dorms are accessable through the two elevators next to this admin office by the vending machine go to the second floor and your room 12 with frank as your roommate oh uh….huh two smart kids in one dorm i hope your ok with that kid..this one is a bit younger than you so if you have any issues with your dorm or so come talk to me and ill get you reassigned…”
SharkBark SharkBark
"Frank?" Christian asks. "Don't know who that is but, okay. Take you for your time Mr. Clint." Christian takes the schedule and makes his way to elevator.

Once he gets to to the second floor, he goes to room twelve and opens the door.

"Hey, uh, Frank?" he starts. "I"m your new roommate, Chr--"

Christian words are cut off once he sees the room.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back