• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
After the other students went and albert, the bell close to ringing, lily stood up and introduced herself:"im lily, i been homeschooled recently and i transfered to alot of schools......"

The bell rings, students flooding out of the classroom
Steve look at the students:"tommorow we will be talking about civil war.......make sure to grab a textbook on your way out......
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus RulerOfChad RulerOfChad Albert_Drake Albert_Drake Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy pinewoodpine pinewoodpine roxas roxas Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Later that evening
lily had snuck out through her window quietly wearing jeans and a shirt, it was eleven at night her roommate swift was asleep.
She jump down and sneak over to the forest area of the school on the right side before climbing over the brick fence.
After a few moments later using her wolf speed enters an alleyway near upper manhatten and waits by some empty crates for the keethan. Silently hoping no one would notice them gone
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Clan Ize Clan Ize

After the other students went and albert, the bell close to ringing, lily stood up and introduced herself:"im lily, i been homeschooled recently and i transfered to alot of schools......"

The bell rings, students flooding out of the classroom
Steve look at the students:"tommorow we will be talking about civil war.......make sure to grab a textbook on your way out......
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus RulerOfChad RulerOfChad Albert_Drake Albert_Drake Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy pinewoodpine pinewoodpine roxas roxas Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Later that evening
lily had snuck out through her window quietly wearing jeans and a shirt, it was eleven at night her roommate swift was asleep.
She jump down and sneak over to the forest area of the school on the right side before climbing over the brick fence.
After a few moments later using her wolf speed enters an alleyway near upper manhatten and waits by some empty crates for the keethan. Silently hoping no one would notice them gone
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Clan Ize Clan Ize

Josuha Foley @ Elixir

Interaction
: @Miasmith17 (Steve Rogers)

Mention: @Miasmith17 (Steve Rorgers)

Joshua listened to the introductions without interruptions. However, when, the bell rang, he was going to head out immediately. Just as he stood up from his seat, Steve reminded them all to take a copy of the textbook before heading out. He walked over to the front, grabbed a copy of the textbook after muttering thanks, and then headed out. It seemed like it was going to be a busy day. He slung his backpack to his chest, unzipped it, and put away the book before zipping it back.

He then headed to his next class as he began to see more students walking around him as he rummaged out the schedule once more.

Later that Evening (Around 5.45 PM)

Joshua closed his room door behind him. He was wearing a white T-Shirt, a pair of black short stretchable pants as well as a pair of sneakers. It was almost time for his physical examination at 6 and he didn't want to be late. Not to mention that after a long, school day, he could use this chance to wind down as well.

"Let's see... The gym," He muttered under his breath as he took the elevator down to the ground floor to head to the indoor gym. He sort of remembered that Steve Rogers was also the phys. eds. teacher, so he was wondering if he would be testing him too. He wasn't too worried about it since he was quite fit and athletic. At least, when compared to normal kids his age. They wouldn't compare everyone with those that had super strength, or super endurance, right?

Not to mention that if they wanted to test their powers, they might want him down at the infirmary instead.

Josuha Foley @ Elixir

Interaction
: @Miasmith17 (Steve Rogers)

Mention: @Miasmith17 (Steve Rorgers)

Joshua listened to the introductions without interruptions. However, when, the bell rang, he was going to head out immediately. Just as he stood up from his seat, Steve reminded them all to take a copy of the textbook before heading out. He walked over to the front, grabbed a copy of the textbook after muttering thanks, and then headed out. It seemed like it was going to be a busy day. He slung his backpack to his chest, unzipped it, and put away the book before zipping it back.

He then headed to his next class as he began to see more students walking around him as he rummaged out the schedule once more.

Later that Evening (Around 5.45 PM)

Joshua closed his room door behind him. He was wearing a white T-Shirt, a pair of black short stretchable pants as well as a pair of sneakers. It was almost time for his physical examination at 6 and he didn't want to be late. Not to mention that after a long, school day, he could use this chance to wind down as well.

"Let's see... The gym," He muttered under his breath as he took the elevator down to the ground floor to head to the indoor gym. He sort of remembered that Steve Rogers was also the phys. eds. teacher, so he was wondering if he would be testing him too. He wasn't too worried about it since he was quite fit and athletic. At least, when compared to normal kids his age. They wouldn't compare everyone with those that had super strength, or super endurance, right?

Not to mention that if they wanted to test their powers, they might want him down at the infirmary instead.
Steve was in the gym waiting, he was practicing his shield throws agianst the gym wall, the shield bouncing off not leaving a dent
He catches it quickly each time but stops on the sixth time hearing the door open,

He look over and smiled:"you here for last minute physical test?"

The gym was still set up as before, the obstacles of racing, testing abilities and syring for blood test

He set his shield down agianst wall and walk over to the run test area "the first test is agility.....run from there and back first without powers then with......"

After awhile they would get to the blood test....
But before steve will be able to something will happen..... mainly someone interrupt them
pinewoodpine pinewoodpine

Josuha Foley @ Elixir

Interaction
: Miasmith17 (Steve Rogers)

Mention: Miasmith17 (Steve Rorgers)

When Joshua was right outside the gym, he could hear something being struck at the wall repeatedly. Its sound reverbed down the hallway even as he approached. He entered the gym, just in time seeing Steve catching a familiar shield with a silver star under a blue background being surrounded by stripes of red and white. It was Captain America's shield. Then it finally hit him.

His teacher was Captain America.

He didn't put two and two together until then mainly because he had depended a lot of the other Joshua's memories to guide him. However, the other Joshua had never seen Captain America's face nor did he know about Captain America's civilian identity. He was getting a little giddy when he realized that a hero was going to teach him. In short, he was star-struck. He couldn't even hide his grin when he joined Steve.

"You here for the last-minute physical test?" Steve Roger asked him.

"I sure am," Joshua said, hardly able to contain his excitement.

He then saw Steve putting his shield against the wall as he walked towards the track. He followed suit and listened to his instructions.

"The first test is agility.....run from there and back first without powers then with......"

He looked at the track and noticed that there was a cone not far from where he was at. He estimated that the distance was about 100 meters to and fro. He stretched his limbs and legs for about two minutes before readying himself on the track. Then he darted forth without using his powers, not that it would make much difference. It was a smooth run, and he took around 22 seconds to complete the round.

After winding down for a bit, he then began to charge his body with adrenaline, but only until a certain point. He hadn't forgotten the time when he accidentally shredded his muscles the first few times he tried it - and the pain was... quite intense, to put it mildly. As he sprinted, he could feel that the world had become slightly slower and he had become slightly faster. He was even able to instinctively correct his running postures. He knew that this was the effect of the adrenaline, and they would subside pretty quickly after the run. In the end, his time had reduced by around 5 seconds, reaching the 17-second mark.

He pretty much kept up with trained Olympic sprinters at this point, but he wasn't sure if it was good enough to impress THE Captain America.

"How did I do?" He asked Steve as he felt the effects of the adrenaline rush fading.

Josuha Foley @ Elixir

Interaction

Mention: Miasmith17 (Steve Rorgers)

When Joshua was right outside the gym, he could hear something being struck at the wall repeatedly. Its sound reverbed down the hallway even as he approached. He entered the gym, just in time seeing Steve catching a familiar shield with a silver star under a blue background being surrounded by stripes of red and white. It was Captain America's shield. Then it finally hit him.

His teacher was Captain America.

He didn't put two and two together until then mainly because he had depended a lot of the other Joshua's memories to guide him. However, the other Joshua had never seen Captain America's face nor did he know about Captain America's civilian identity. He was getting a little giddy when he realized that a hero was going to teach him. In short, he was star-struck. He couldn't even hide his grin when he joined Steve.

"You here for the last-minute physical test?" Steve Roger asked him.

"I sure am," Joshua said, hardly able to contain his excitement.

He then saw Steve putting his shield against the wall as he walked towards the track. He followed suit and listened to his instructions.

"The first test is agility.....run from there and back first without powers then with......"

He looked at the track and noticed that there was a cone not far from where he was at. He estimated that the distance was about 100 meters to and fro. He stretched his limbs and legs for about two minutes before readying himself on the track. Then he darted forth without using his powers, not that it would make much difference. It was a smooth run, and he took around 22 seconds to complete the round.

After winding down for a bit, he then began to charge his body with adrenaline, but only until a certain point. He hadn't forgotten the time when he accidentally shredded his muscles the first few times he tried it - and the pain was... quite intense, to put it mildly. As he sprinted, he could feel that the world had become slightly slower and he had become slightly faster. He was even able to instinctively correct his running postures. He knew that this was the effect of the adrenaline, and they would subside pretty quickly after the run. In the end, his time had reduced by around 5 seconds, reaching the 17-second mark.

He pretty much kept up with trained Olympic sprinters at this point, but he wasn't sure if it was good enough to impress THE Captain America.

"How did I do?" He asked Steve as he felt the effects of the adrenaline rush fading.
Steve looked at the stopwatch then at joshua with a smile:"i think you just made the top three, you probably beat swift queen i would think though she did turn into a cheetah"

He walk over to the punching bag:"next is fighting but since the others arent here we will using a punching bag...after that its mental strength and finally a body test...."

Steve looked at the stopwatch then at joshua with a smile:"i think you just made the top three, you probably beat swift queen i would think though she did turn into a cheetah"

He walk over to the punching bag:"next is fighting but since the others arent here we will using a punching bag...after that its mental strength and finally a body test...."
Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction

Mention: Miasmith17 (Steve Rogers)

"I don't think I'll ever beat a cheetah," Joshua laughed, obviously quite pleased with the result.

When he heard that his next test would be the punching bag, he went over and wore the boxing gloves that were prepared for him. He then prepared himself for the punching bag. It was clear however that he was not used to fighting as soon as he started. His pose was ineffective and the way he threw his punches was awkward. . Even then, each punch carried a certain amount of weight - loud enough to make some solid "thuds" out of the punching bag, and powerful enough to send it swaying off the hook. There was an obvious gap between his performance on sprinting and his punching with a lot of room for improvement. When it was clear that he wasn't doing much after throwing about a dozen punches, he hopped a step back.

He was going to do the same thing as he did previously. By letting his adrenaline flow, he could feel his world becoming slower. This time, his adrenaline-backed punch hit much faster and harder. It was obvious that he was untrained, but even then his punches were hard enough to send the heavy punching bag floating in mid-air for a moment or two through force alone. He managed to send over a dozen punches in a quick burst before having to stop as he was worried that he might damage school equipment if he continued the attack.

He caught the punching bag as it swayed towards him, stabilizing it as he heaved out a "whew" under his breath. He then removed the boxing gloves and wiped the sweat from his brows as he turned over to Steve, saying, "I hope I did alright on that one. I never learned how to box or fight. Mental Strength is next, right? What should I do?"

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction

"I don't think I'll ever beat a cheetah," Joshua laughed, obviously quite pleased with the result.

When he heard that his next test would be the punching bag, he went over and wore the boxing gloves that were prepared for him. He then prepared himself for the punching bag. It was clear however that he was not used to fighting as soon as he started. His pose was ineffective and the way he threw his punches was awkward. . Even then, each punch carried a certain amount of weight - loud enough to make some solid "thuds" out of the punching bag, and powerful enough to send it swaying off the hook. There was an obvious gap between his performance on sprinting and his punching with a lot of room for improvement. When it was clear that he wasn't doing much after throwing about a dozen punches, he hopped a step back.

He was going to do the same thing as he did previously. By letting his adrenaline flow, he could feel his world becoming slower. This time, his adrenaline-backed punch hit much faster and harder. It was obvious that he was untrained, but even then his punches were hard enough to send the heavy punching bag floating in mid-air for a moment or two through force alone. He managed to send over a dozen punches in a quick burst before having to stop as he was worried that he might damage school equipment if he continued the attack.

He caught the punching bag as it swayed towards him, stabilizing it as he heaved out a "whew" under his breath. He then removed the boxing gloves and wiped the sweat from his brows as he turned over to Steve, saying, "I hope I did alright on that one. I never learned how to box or fight. Mental Strength is next, right? What should I do?"
steve watch with curiousity, and chuckled:"that was some punch kid, basically take a short test on equastions......."

steve watch with curiousity, and chuckled:"that was some punch kid, basically take a short test on equastions......."

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction

"A short test, huh? " He muttered under his breath as he accepted the test paper on the clipboard. There was also a pen that came with the clipboard, so he didn't have to leave to get any. He blinked as he read the questions. They were, uh, peculiar. However, he answered the questions as honestly as he could. Fortunately, there weren't any that he found difficult to answer. Then again, it wasn't an academic test anyway. After around ten minutes and double-checking that he didn't miss any questions, he then returned the test paper with the clipboard and the pen to Steve.

"The last one is the body test, right? What do I need to do?"

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction

"A short test, huh? " He muttered under his breath as he accepted the test paper on the clipboard. There was also a pen that came with the clipboard, so he didn't have to leave to get any. He blinked as he read the questions. They were, uh, peculiar. However, he answered the questions as honestly as he could. Fortunately, there weren't any that he found difficult to answer. Then again, it wasn't an academic test anyway. After around ten minutes and double-checking that he didn't miss any questions, he then returned the test paper with the clipboard and the pen to Steve.

"The last one is the body test, right? What do I need to do?"
Steve looked over it then set the paper with clipboard down:"we need to take small dose of blood and check weight....."

Steve looked over it then set the paper with clipboard down:"we need to take small dose of blood and check weight....."

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction

"Sure," Joshua nodded as he walked over to the digital scale with a height rod by the wall. Curiously, it seemed to be fully automatic, needing no manual control. At least, it seemed to be calibrated that way already. He removed his shoes as well as all the items in his pocket on the floor before stepping on the scale. He stood straight and let the machine do its work. After a few seconds, a mechanical voice came from the panel attached to the height rod where it also showed his height and weight.

"Height, five feet nine inches. Weight, one-hundred and fifty-five pounds."

"Freaky," he said as he walked off the scale, put his shoes back on, and retrieved all his stuff from the floor. He then walked over to Steve and asked, "So, uh, how much blood do you need?"

Normally, he would have questions about why they needed his blood. 'But this is Captain America! It's going to be fine, right?'

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction

"Sure," Joshua nodded as he walked over to the digital scale with a height rod by the wall. Curiously, it seemed to be fully automatic, needing no manual control. At least, it seemed to be calibrated that way already. He removed his shoes as well as all the items in his pocket on the floor before stepping on the scale. He stood straight and let the machine do its work. After a few seconds, a mechanical voice came from the panel attached to the height rod where it also showed his height and weight.

"Height, five feet nine inches. Weight, one-hundred and fifty-five pounds."

"Freaky," he said as he walked off the scale, put his shoes back on, and retrieved all his stuff from the floor. He then walked over to Steve and asked, "So, uh, how much blood do you need?"

Normally, he would have questions about why they needed his blood. 'But this is Captain America! It's going to be fine, right?'
Steve writes the info down on clipboard:"just a small drop this is mainly incase you get injured and need a donar or to find your blood type......"

He set the clipboard down and uses numb cloth on joshua arm where the vein is, grabs the needle:"if you get to nervous just look away....."

Meanwhile
Lily sigh and press button on her watch for motorcycle, she told keethan to meet but he is late.....the motorcycle pulls up and she gets on heading to starling city
Clan Ize Clan Ize when do u want to appear?)

(If n doesnt reply ill just keep heist on pause and just say she went out of town)

Steve writes the info down on clipboard:"just a small drop this is mainly incase you get injured and need a donar or to find your blood type......"

He set the clipboard down and uses numb cloth on joshua arm where the vein is, grabs the needle:"if you get to nervous just look away....."

Meanwhile
Lily sigh and press button on her watch for motorcycle, she told keethan to meet but he is late.....the motorcycle pulls up and she gets on heading to starling city
Clan Ize Clan Ize when do u want to appear?)

(If n doesnt reply ill just keep heist on pause and just say she went out of town)

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction

"Just a small drop this is mainly in case you get injured and need a donor or to find your blood type......"

"Oh, a donor, huh," He mumbled under his breath. He wasn't sure if it would work, to be honest. He remembered on the other side, plenty of other healers tried to heal him when he was injured. None of them succeeded until he had to heal himself or literally drag himself out of a buried grave. It was... unsettling, seeing himself having to do that. His other self had spoken to the Beast and Mr. Sinister afterward. Something about his powers treating any healing done by other healers as a threat. To be honest, if he couldn't even heal himself from injuries - no matter how serious it was - then he deserved what was coming for him.

"if you get too nervous just look away....."

"Oh, uh, yeah. No problem. I'm not afraid of some needle," He said with an embarrassing smile as he was interrupted from his thoughts. He then simply let Steve did his thing with the needle. He didn't even look away. When the needle when inside and Steve began to draw his blood, instead of the usual red color, it was golden-yellow in color. It was like honey, to be honest. Even Joshua himself was quite surprised by the color of his blood. That being said, he had only turned golden recently and hadn't had the chance to see his own blood. No one would spill his own blood for no reason, right?

"And here I think only my skin is turning gold," He cracked a nervous joke as he looked at the blood in the tube. Could he fix it? Despite his power, he couldn't fix his golden skin. He doubted that he could fix his golden blood too.

Richard grabs his bag and takes off from the classroom, waving to Swift."Maybe we could hang out later sometime." He just decided to go towards his room for a littlw bit.

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction

"Just a small drop this is mainly in case you get injured and need a donor or to find your blood type......"

"Oh, a donor, huh," He mumbled under his breath. He wasn't sure if it would work, to be honest. He remembered on the other side, plenty of other healers tried to heal him when he was injured. None of them succeeded until he had to heal himself or literally drag himself out of a buried grave. It was... unsettling, seeing himself having to do that. His other self had spoken to the Beast and Mr. Sinister afterward. Something about his powers treating any healing done by other healers as a threat. To be honest, if he couldn't even heal himself from injuries - no matter how serious it was - then he deserved what was coming for him.

"if you get too nervous just look away....."

"Oh, uh, yeah. No problem. I'm not afraid of some needle," He said with an embarrassing smile as he was interrupted from his thoughts. He then simply let Steve did his thing with the needle. He didn't even look away. When the needle when inside and Steve began to draw his blood, instead of the usual red color, it was golden-yellow in color. It was like honey, to be honest. Even Joshua himself was quite surprised by the color of his blood. That being said, he had only turned golden recently and hadn't had the chance to see his own blood. No one would spill his own blood for no reason, right?

"And here I think only my skin is turning gold," He cracked a nervous joke as he looked at the blood in the tube. Could he fix it? Despite his power, he couldn't fix his golden skin. He doubted that he could fix his golden blood too.
Steve felt bit suprised but didnt want to scare him:"your abilities could of caused it, its not something to worry about......"

He put the blood in a veil tube and look back "you can head back to your dorm if you like we finish the test"

In class, Swift and Mark had stood up together. “I’m Mark Queen, and this is my sister Swift. We’re here from Star City, and we specialise in archery and hand-to-hand combat. We also shapeshift.” They sat back down.

“Sure. That would be great,” Swift answered as Richard left. They went on with their day, going through the various classes and lessons, then going back to their rooms and sleeping after a short goodnight.
roxas roxas

In class, Swift and Mark had stood up together. “I’m Mark Queen, and this is my sister Swift. We’re here from Star City, and we specialise in archery and hand-to-hand combat. We also shapeshift.” They sat back down.

“Sure. That would be great,” Swift answered as Richard left. They went on with their day, going through the various classes and lessons, then going back to their rooms and sleeping after a short goodnight.
roxas roxas
There was a pillow laying in lily place on her bed under blankets facing the wall
Meanwhile
Lily park the motorcycle in alleyway near queens consolidated, she look at her wrist;"revealus"
The watch appeared, she fix map coordinates for portal and took a breath as it appeared infront of her, walking inside quietly

She appeared in the building in the janitor closet, quietly opening vent and crawls in, looking through the vent holes to see where she was till ending up in oliver office

Lily walk over looking over things to find the safe, the cameras were playing reloops thanks to kaito hacking in...
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Kolo headed out of their last classroom for the day and went back to their dorm, there was nothing for them to do apart from homework so they took out their textbook and began to work. Despite it being their first day the teachers were not going to relax with the homework and Kolo had an entire stack of worksheets and books.

Jasper headed from class to class making sure to pay as much attention that his distractible brain would allow. He hadn't made any immediate friends but that didn't get him down, he stared out into the starry night, he remembered the night he left for Peru, it was starry then too. As Jasper was lost in thought he saw from the corner of his eye someone climbing from their window, he ducked his head inside his room but kept watching as the girl climbed down the side of the school and down a street. Jasper's dorm mate was anywhere near and he was curious so he but on his jacket and swiftly began to scale the side of the building.

He then began to follow her down a nearby alleyway and watched as she drove off, Jasper jumped on the closet car that was heading in the same direction and began to follow her, wherever she was going, eventually they arrived in Starling City and Jasper watched as the girl parked in an alleyway and created some kind of portal, Jasper jumped down to follow her but it disappeared in a second, Jasper decided to try and follow her and used his nightvision to see in the nearby buildings and in one saw a glowing blue light coming from Queen Consolidated. Jasper decided to follow her, he began to scale the side of the buildings counting the floors until finally reaching the one the girl had disappeared too.

@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Kolo headed out of their last classroom for the day and went back to their dorm, there was nothing for them to do apart from homework so they took out their textbook and began to work. Despite it being their first day the teachers were not going to relax with the homework and Kolo had an entire stack of worksheets and books.

Jasper headed from class to class making sure to pay as much attention that his distractible brain would allow. He hadn't made any immediate friends but that didn't get him down, he stared out into the starry night, he remembered the night he left for Peru, it was starry then too. As Jasper was lost in thought he saw from the corner of his eye someone climbing from their window, he ducked his head inside his room but kept watching as the girl climbed down the side of the school and down a street. Jasper's dorm mate was anywhere near and he was curious so he but on his jacket and swiftly began to scale the side of the building.

He then began to follow her down a nearby alleyway and watched as she drove off, Jasper jumped on the closet car that was heading in the same direction and began to follow her, wherever she was going.

@Miasmith17
(Arrived at starling city and parked in a alleyway making a portal into queen consolidated )
Might want to edit post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve felt bit suprised but didnt want to scare him:"your abilities could of caused it, its not something to worry about......"

He put the blood in a veil tube and look back "you can head back to your dorm if you like we finish the test"

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction

@ Manhattan High's Gym

He blinked at Steve's answer. He fought the urge to roll his eyes at Steve with every fabric of his being. That being said, he couldn't stop but thought to himself in a typical teenager fashion with a response of, 'Well, duh.' What else could it be? He knew it had something to do with his X-Gene triggering the change, but he wasn't expecting a specific answer from him anyway. They never did crack the code that was the X-Gene in the future when the Mutants were at their prime as a society, he wouldn't expect them to be able to do it now.

"You can head back to your dorm if you like. We finished the test," Steve said as he cleaned up the test, Joshua's eyes were still on the vial of his golden blood.

"Alright. Thanks, sir," Joshua said with a nod and then heading out of the gym.

It was the first day of school, and there wasn't much that needed to be done. He decided to head down to the cafeteria to get something to eat. It was just a few steps away and he was a bit lazy to have to go back up for a shower first when the cafeteria was just next door.

Interaction: None

Mention: None

@Cafeteria

When he entered the cafeteria, he headed straight to the counter. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner were included as part of their accommodation. However, there was also a small shared kitchen somewhere where they could use to heat up food and whatnot. Wasn't sure if they were allowed to do their cooking. That being said, if he didn't have to worry about cooking, more time for him to do other things. He took a tray and got himself a bowl of leek and potato soup, which was the soup of the day. He wasn't so sure of the Chickpea Pancakes so he skipped that. That did mean he get to have two servings of the Beef Lasagna though. He also went to the salad bar and got himself a healthy portion of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and some salad dressing. Afterward, he went to get a glass of ice-cold water before heading to a table by the windows.

As he sat down, he looked out to the window, noticing that the sky was a burning orange as darkness began to descend. For students like them, it would only be a matter of hours until they have to go to bed. But for many, their day had only just begun.

He then began to follow her down a nearby alleyway and watched as she drove off, Jasper jumped on the closet car that was heading in the same direction and began to follow her, wherever she was going, eventually they arrived in Starling City and Jasper watched as the girl parked in an alleyway and created some kind of portal, Jasper jumped down to follow her but it disappeared in a second, Jasper decided to try and follow her and used his nightvision to see in the nearby buildings and in one saw a glowing blue light coming from Queen Consolidated. Jasper decided to follow her, he began to scale the side of the buildings counting the floors until finally reaching the one the girl had disappeared too.

@Miasmith17
Lily move the photo on the wall swinging it open the right, mentally cursing to herself:'i wish that keethan showed up....'

She look at the safe and focus on her ice power, freezing the safe focusing on its gears, opening it easily looking at the contents inside, wearing her glooves still

Noticing brown envelope with with top secret written on it, she grab it and close the safe, melting the ice completely before moving photo back in place

She use her watch, walking into portal and appear back in alleyway walking over to her motorcycle starting it up and use her watch agian creating another portal this time to bring her back to manhatten
RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (i might have to stop here for now idk if i have time i will reply agian)

Lily took a calm breath and drove into the portal, appearing in a alleyway near oscorp

The portal didnt close this time it stayed open longer

She park motorcycle and created another portal with watch, about to head in till her phone buzzed in pocket on silent, taking it out and awnsered

Kaito informed her that norman osborn was asleep in his office, the safe was behind him

She mentally felt trapped, needing to get this file before midnight so she can free her guardian......Quietly hanging up on kaito she walk into the second portal until noticing someone followed, glancing behind to see jasper, her hoodie covering her face a bit "what are you doing here?! If you tell anyone about this it will not end well for you i can hurt you"

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction

@ Manhattan High's Gym

He blinked at Steve's answer. He fought the urge to roll his eyes at Steve with every fabric of his being. That being said, he couldn't stop but thought to himself in a typical teenager fashion with a response of, 'Well, duh.' What else could it be? He knew it had something to do with his X-Gene triggering the change, but he wasn't expecting a specific answer from him anyway. They never did crack the code that was the X-Gene in the future when the Mutants were at their prime as a society, he wouldn't expect them to be able to do it now.

"You can head back to your dorm if you like. We finished the test," Steve said as he cleaned up the test, Joshua's eyes were still on the vial of his golden blood.

"Alright. Thanks, sir," Joshua said with a nod and then heading out of the gym.

It was the first day of school, and there wasn't much that needed to be done. He decided to head down to the cafeteria to get something to eat. It was just a few steps away and he was a bit lazy to have to go back up for a shower first when the cafeteria was just next door.

Interaction: None

Mention: None

@Cafeteria

When he entered the cafeteria, he headed straight to the counter. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner were included as part of their accommodation. However, there was also a small shared kitchen somewhere where they could use to heat up food and whatnot. Wasn't sure if they were allowed to do their cooking. That being said, if he didn't have to worry about cooking, more time for him to do other things. He took a tray and got himself a bowl of leek and potato soup, which was the soup of the day. He wasn't so sure of the Chickpea Pancakes so he skipped that. That did mean he get to have two servings of the Beef Lasagna though. He also went to the salad bar and got himself a healthy portion of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and some salad dressing. Afterward, he went to get a glass of ice-cold water before heading to a table by the windows.

As he sat down, he looked out to the window, noticing that the sky was a burning orange as darkness began to descend. For students like them, it would only be a matter of hours until they have to go to bed. But for many, their day had only just begun.
Steve nod watching the kid leave, pick up his shield and heads home for the day at his appartment, needing to prepare for the wedding in three days

He lay in bed after eating diner starting to fall asleep

Albert he decided to get a little bit of a workout on his own so he saw the outside of the school and sighed. "Of course there'd be an ocean of water and no land nearby." He got to web swing around the campus as he used his agility to bounch of walls and swung around the outside until he was bored since there was no city to swing to. Just a school which he didn't even want to attend.

"Why were you stealing from Queen Consolidated?" Jasper asked harshly as he jumped down from a nearby building. "I thought you were a student at Manhatten Hero High, It's against the rules to leave shcool grounds after curfew." Jasper stood hesitantly and sanned the girl, he recognised her as Lilly, the last person to introduce herself during first period. She was holding some kind of envelope, it had something written on it by Jasper enhanced vision unfortunatley didn't contain a zoom function. "What is that?" He asked knowing Lilly would never answer him.

@Miasmith17 (ik your away but it's the rules)

Kolo tried to sleep, but every time they closed their eyes they would see the vision they had been seeing for the past year, it was why they came to Manhatten and moved across continents. It showed the shcool sign that stood outside the gates, fire surrounded the school and screams could be heared in the backgound, Kolo hoped that this was just some sort of movie or something that wasn't real but deep down they knew that sometime in the near future, Manhatten Hero High would be in grave danger.

Kolo woke with a fright and instantly sat up, they were dripping wiht sweat and they were hyperventilating. They got up and changed into day clothes before sneaking out of the dorm, perks of not having a roomate. They travelled their way down to the bottom floor and found the door locked. Kolo sat down and crossed their legs, they focussed their mind clearing their thoughts, the key, the key, the key, the key, the key Suddenly Kolo opened their eyes, they had seen a vision. Kolo then expertly grabbed a paperclip from the secretary's desk and unlocked the third drawer door on the left side, inside were numerous keys with many different styles but Kolo immediatly knew the correct one, they silently exited through the front door and set a timer on their watch, they would need to be back before sunrise. Kolo then began to run aroud the perimeter of the campus, running always cleared their mind and distracted them from the dailly horrors they saw.

Richard glanced at Mark over at his side of the room, he fiddled with his phone a little and placed it down thinking of going on a walk and possibly yoga would help with his flexibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back