• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Keethan stopped where she stopped "This is your locker?" He asked her
lily nod but looked at him:"so i had to lie but i need your help with something....how well can u walk through things?"

Keethan nodded curiously "Very well, why?"
Lily look around then whisper to him:"i need help with a job tonight.....i have to get two documents one from here in manhatten at oscorp the other from queens consolidated in starling city but i have to plant false evidence that someone from those companies stole it to use it agianst the other. Think you can help?"

She wait for his response not wanting to explain why, unless he tells her no:"you cant tell anyone though....."

Lily look around then whisper to him:"i need help with a job tonight.....i have to get two documents one from here in manhatten at oscorp the other from queens consolidated in starling city but i have to plant false evidence that someone from those companies stole it to use it agianst the other. Think you can help?"

She wait for his response not wanting to explain why, unless he tells her no:"you cant tell anyone though....."
"Oooh a heist, I'm in!" He said excitedly, but then he remembered something. "I'll need to get this collar off of me though, it disables my powers whenever I leave the school"

"Oooh a heist, I'm in!" He said excitedly, but then he remembered something. "I'll need to get this collar off of me though, it disables my powers whenever I leave the school"
Lily smiled and then thought for a moment turning serious:"well lets see if we can use a bobby pin or if we need a key......we will need to get it off before tonight"
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark shrugged, trying to look casual. “Um.. I was wondering if you wanted to meet me after class. We could go to a theme park nearby, or we could just hang out, y’know, if you want, that is.”
Swift nodded at Richard. “Okay, great.” Discarding the lunch trash, she started off towards their next class.
@Miasmith17 roxas roxas

Richard followed after her to the next classroom."So what class is your strong suit?" He asks her.

Mark shrugged, trying to look casual. “Um.. I was wondering if you wanted to meet me after class. We could go to a theme park nearby, or we could just hang out, y’know, if you want, that is.”
Swift nodded at Richard. “Okay, great.” Discarding the lunch trash, she started off towards their next class.
@Miasmith17 roxas roxas
Kaito walked over:"dude you took so long to ask that she left the table to talk to the new kid...." he chuckled
"They're in the hallway if you want to talk...." he said as he went to class, the bell ringing
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Artemis quietly walked into the classroom, setting her bookbag down by her chair and adjusting her skirt a bit as she sat down in her seat.

Joe was listening to the buzzing atmosphere that was formed at the table after the arrival of the other students, he always liked the process of befriending someone, he thought it was interesting, the way strangers become such an essential part of each other after a short exchange of mundane activities... Then, the bell rang. Joe, still a bit lost asked if there were any seniors at the table and kinda followed them with a little bit of hesitation.

Jasper ran out of his dorm, the bell had already rung and he was even on the right floor yet, his breath quickened as he sprinted across the floor and towards the staircase almost sprinting into students along the hallway, he had to run up a wall just to avoid some and he twirled around a teacher carrying a stack of papers. He had to catch his breath as he stood outside the doorway, students were still settling into their seats, he wasn't late at all. He set himself down at a desk near the window and paused to catch his breath.

RulerOfChad RulerOfChad im gonna let it slide
For now
But your suppose to start with arriving and getting your key/schedule ) i really need to put that down

Steve rogers walks into the classroom as everyone gets into their seat, the near his desk was chalk unlike the other classrooms which have erase boards or special boards......
He stood infront of the class and smiled lightly:"welcome to history, as you might know or maybe you havent seen much historical events i am steve rogers, a man who has lived through history....my assistant will be here shortly to help me teach, he wil also introduce himself....."

He walks over to the chalk board and writes down 'introductions' and inforned them:"so i am your gym and history teacher, due to low staff you will be seeing more of us subsituting the other classes...today is mainly about us introducing ourselfs and learning class rules before we get to our lesson"

(Anyone who is stuck may join in to get unstuck if they want)
roxas roxas Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus teacher)
Forgotten Home Forgotten Home Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy Clan Ize Clan Ize
RulerOfChad RulerOfChad

Lily smiled and then thought for a moment turning serious:"well lets see if we can use a bobby pin or if we need a key......we will need to get it off before tonight"
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
Keethan shook his head as she spoke “Its electronic, we’d have to be able to get a password . . . Might be in the principals office” he thought for a moment “Or we could destroy it… a strong enough energy blast or something of the sort could work… you reckon they have any C4 here” he rambled, giggling as he spoke that last part as the bell rang “Time for history class, we can plan the heist after, see you there!” He teleported down the hallway, near the door of the history class. He phased through the door, not bothering to open it, and glanced up at the teacher who had just finished talking “Greetings Mr. America Man!” He said giggling as he waved his fingers and took a random seat in the middle of the classroom

@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Kypota Hera

Kypota sighed as he sat in the parking lot of the school, and took a swig from whiskey.
”At least they have good drinks in this life”he muttered under his breath as he looked up at the building. Manhattan Hero High, where he would be teaching until died, or if he found the key to ending his immortality. Whichever came first. He sighed as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve, closed his alcohol bottle and stuffed it deep down in his bag before getting out of the car and heading inside. He checked a clock as he went inside the building “Better hurry, my class he said, though he made no attempt to hurry as he walked in, and and head over to the history class. He opened the door, and head inside as Steve Rogers was talking. “Hello class, I am your other history teacher, Mr. Hera.” He spoke unsmiling as he set his bag down on his teacher desk. “I have also, like Cap here, lived through time, so first rule, my knowledge is infinitely more vast than yours, unless there are any other immortals, if so, please do stand up” he spoke unenthusiasticly as he took out his stuff from his bag, a few maps and files and sat down. “Anyway, as Steve was saying, introductions, yes, any volunteers” he said as he sift through his files distractedly
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix roxas roxas Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy RulerOfChad RulerOfChad @Miasmith17
(I think thats everyone
https://www.rpnation.com/posts/11050662/react?reaction_id=1

Jasper leaned back in his chair and signed, he turned over the dorm key he had received when he first arrived in his hand, he had given up everything to get here, he barely had time to go back and see his aunt before leaving for Manhattan, this was his one shot at finding out why he existed, how did one of his kind get from Peru to Wisconsin? He couldn't ask the hybrids, they were all dead.

"Excuse me, you need to answer when I call your name for the roll." Steve said as he towered over Jasper's desk, he had been lost in thought that he hadn't even noticed Steve calling his name and walking over.
"Sorry sir I was just thinking about something." Jasper replied quickly.
"Care to share your thoughts to the class?" Rogers taunted.
"No sir." Jasper replied lowering his head. First day and he already embarrassed himself. Great. Suddenly as Rogers was talking the door burst open and another man with a slight stain of whiskey on his shirt wandered in...

Keethan shook his head as she spoke “Its electronic, we’d have to be able to get a password . . . Might be in the principals office” he thought for a moment “Or we could destroy it… a strong enough energy blast or something of the sort could work… you reckon they have any C4 here” he rambled, giggling as he spoke that last part as the bell rang “Time for history class, we can plan the heist after, see you there!” He teleported down the hallway, near the door of the history class. He phased through the door, not bothering to open it, and glanced up at the teacher who had just finished talking “Greetings Mr. America Man!” He said giggling as he waved his fingers and took a random seat in the middle of the classroom

@Miasmith17
Steve glance at him bit stern:"is there a reason your late soldier?"

He raise his eyebrow bit wondering what he will say to him till lily open the door, he look at her:"seems we have few people who are late...."

Lily takes a seat in middle section near window thinking about keethan words, maybe a special scanner could work or find someone with a blast power....
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
Jasper leaned back in his chair and signed, he turned over the dorm key he had received when he first arrived in his hand, he had given up everything to get here, he barely had time to go back and see his aunt before leaving for Manhattan, this was his one shot at finding out why he existed, how did one of his kind get from Peru to Wisconsin? He couldn't ask the hybrids, they were all dead.

"Excuse me, you need to answer when I call your name for the roll." Steve said as he towered over Jasper's desk, he had been lost in thought that he hadn't even noticed Steve calling his name and walking over.
"Sorry sir I was just thinking about something." Jasper replied quickly.
"Care to share your thoughts to the class?" Rogers taunted.
"No sir." Jasper replied lowering his head. First day and he already embarrassed himself. Great. Suddenly as Rogers was talking the door burst open and another man with a slight stain of whiskey on his shirt wandered in...
Steve looked over at his co worker, he smile lightly:"ah mr hera, its nice to meet you......jasper was about to introduce himself first...sir have you been drinking?"
RulerOfChad RulerOfChad

Joe hated introductions, his clothes, his powers, his name, everything about him yelled don’t look at me, and yet he had to be the centre of attention for at least a second. He was weary when they asked for volunteers, he was thinking that it was better to get it out of the way, but right as he was going to raise his hand a new guy became the centre of attention without intention or external help. “Guess some people can’t be helped”. He whispered.

He stood up and said: “Good morning, I’m Joe, nice meeting you” and immediately sad down while thinking about how embarrassing that was.
RulerOfChad RulerOfChad @Miasmith17 N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Last edited:
Steve glance at him bit stern:"is there a reason your late soldier?"

He raise his eyebrow bit wondering what he will say to him till lily open the door, he look at her:"seems we have few people who are late...."

Lily takes a seat in middle section near window thinking about keethan words, maybe a special scanner could work or find someone with a blast power....
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Steve looked over at his co worker, he smile lightly:"ah mr hera, its nice to meet you......jasper was about to introduce himself first...sir have you been drinking?"
RulerOfChad RulerOfChad
Keethan thought for a moment "Well . . . not any reason that would strike you as 'important' " He replied with a smile as he sat back in his chair

Kypota nodded "Just a little, helps me think" He turned to the student who just introduced himself "Well that was a flat introduction, anything else interesting?" he asked him

Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy @Miasmith17 (Steve Rogers)

Keethan thought for a moment "Well . . . not any reason that would strike you as 'important' " He replied with a smile as he sat back in his chair

Kypota nodded "Just a little, helps me think" He turned to the student who just introduced himself "Well that was a flat introduction, anything else interesting?" he asked him

Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy @Miasmith17 (Steve Rogers)
Steve sigh:"no one will get slips for being late today but after that you will be given a slip to help out after class....."

Looks over at joe listening to them

Lily writes in her notebook while listening to them feeling bored, drawing some doodles

When Mark looked up, Lily was gone; he winced as Kaito walked by him with a biting remark. Just get to class. You can ask her next time.

"Archery and hand-to-hand combat," Swift said instantly. "Yours?" Just then, the bell rang, and she was glad they'd gotten a head start, slipping into her chair right on time. Some of the students introduced themselves, and she decided to wait until the last student, Joe, had finished with Mr. Hera.
@Miasmith17 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back