• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jasper looked over his shoulder to see if The Dark Archer was following him and to his dismay she was, leapign from rooftop to rooftop with incredible skill. At one point she seemed to slow down and closed her eyes and before long a cloud began to form that followed Jasper spraying him with sharp icicles, he managed to get lucky and dodged most of them but one managed to impale itself in the joint between the wing and Jasper's shoulder blade. He cried out in pain and began to tumble to the ground as his wing failed to keep him in the air. He crashed into the concrete roof of a building and struggled to stand up as he removed the Icicle impaled in his back, once the icicle was gone it melted into water as blood poured from the cut although within a minute it closed over and Jasper attempted to move his wing, but it was too late, Lilly had already caught up...
Dark archer pulled the file from him now holding both, she glare down from her hood and symbiote white eyes, disorented voice:"i held myself back from letting my symbiote hurt you, i didnt want to do this but now i have to go before they hurt him....if you head back keep your mouth shut, last thing i need is someone to find out who i am" she melt the ice and difuse the cloud
RulerOfChad RulerOfChad

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction
: RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Koloda), Enmyira Enmyira (Claire)

Mention: As above

“Oh umm... I apologize but, I’m not employed here quite yet. I’m as lost as you as to where the medical facilities might be- however if you’re needing, I’m more than happy to accompany you... and. Shall I carry him?”

Joshua couldn't help but be taken aback by the woman's response. For a moment there he wasn't sure how he should respond. So... Is she an outsider? He didn't even know if outsiders were allowed on the school grounds in the first place. But from the sound of it... She was going to start teaching in the school, right? He did realize that there was a lack of staff in the school currently. But there was no time to think of such things at this time. If he had to, he would deal with the problems as they come. Hey, at least in this lifetime, he didn't end up blowing a hole in the school. At least, not yet.

But when he heard that the lady was offering him a hand to help with carrying Koloda, he had to refuse her, "It's fine, I can carry him." Call it a man's dignity.

"I'm not sure where the infirmary is, exactly. But I think we can find someone in the teacher's staff room. Maybe there's still someone there," Joshua carried Koloda in his arms like he was carrying a princess as he marched forward, heading back into the school building.

OOC: There should be someone on staff (@Miasmith17) in the staffroom. Also, there's no infirmary on the map so I'm not sure how to progress lol. If push comes to shove, I'm going to pretend it's somewhere on the first floor near the gym where they usually are in schools.
Steve roger was packing up his shield and walk through the hallway heading towards the entrance door carrying his shield and brief case
He was deep in thought thinkin about the wedding planning and hopes about teaching a evening class.....

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction
: RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Koloda), Enmyira Enmyira (Claire)

“Oh umm... I apologize but, I’m not employed here quite yet. I’m as lost as you as to where the medical facilities might be- however if you’re needing, I’m more than happy to accompany you... and. Shall I carry him?”

Joshua couldn't help but be taken aback by the woman's response. For a moment there he wasn't sure how he should respond. So... Is she an outsider? He didn't even know if outsiders were allowed on the school grounds in the first place. But from the sound of it... She was going to start teaching in the school, right? He did realize that there was a lack of staff in the school currently. But there was no time to think of such things at this time. If he had to, he would deal with the problems as they come. Hey, at least in this lifetime, he didn't end up blowing a hole in the school. At least, not yet.

But when he heard that the lady was offering him a hand to help with carrying Koloda, he had to refuse her, "It's fine, I can carry him." Call it a man's dignity.

"I'm not sure where the infirmary is, exactly. But I think we can find someone in the teacher's staff room. Maybe there's still someone there," Joshua carried Koloda in his arms like he was carrying a princess as he marched forward, heading back into the school building.

OOC: There should be someone on staff (@Miasmith17) in the staffroom. Also, there's no infirmary on the map so I'm not sure how to progress lol. If push comes to shove, I'm going to pretend it's somewhere on the first floor near the gym where they usually are in schools.
Steve roger was packing up his shield and walk through the hallway heading towards the entrance door carrying his shield and brief case
He was deep in thought thinkin about the wedding planning and hopes about teaching a evening class.....
@Miasmith17 pinewoodpine pinewoodpine RulerOfChad RulerOfChad

Claire helped the Golden Boy to get the other kid through the door. All she did was hold it open really. She listened as the Golden Boy talked and nodded in response. Just as they started off again, it seemed someone had come out of what was to be assumed the Teachers Lounge. Claire cleared her throat and looked at the other adult now.

“excuse me, I believe we are looking for the infirmary? Could you guide us there perhaps?” She asked the man, who otherwise seemed deep in thought.

Claire calmly watched the encounter unfold before them. The odd antics and reactions of the, now again, unconscious child. The other child had caught him. Of course her mind noted the peculiarities about the golden tint in skin color, but she knew it was rude to ask about.

The golden child seemed to know what he was doing well enough. He even caught the one that fell. After that she gently reached to pick up the unconscious boy’s head to give it a quick examination. It seemed alright. And also appeared that the bleeding had stopped. That was good.. but. It would definitely be best to get them to some other form of medical help. Well. That was when the gold child mentioned the infirmary. Huh, that was good at least. This.. school?.. had one close by. However. It seems she had been mistaken for staff.
“Oh umm.. I apologize but, I’m not employed here quite yet. I’m as lost as you as to where the medical facilities might be- however if you’re needing, I’m more than happy to accompany you.. and. Shall I carry him?” She questioned while holding out her arms for the Golden Child to set down his.. cargo.

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction
: RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Koloda), Enmyira Enmyira (Claire), @Miasmith17 (Steve Rogers)

Joshua flashed a grin at Claire as she opened the door for him and he said thanks. Now that the immediate issue had been solved, he could feel the weight on his heart was lifted. While he still didn't figure what caused Koloda to scream and collapse, or why they were that terrified and antagonistic, to begin with, the answers would all be revealed in time. And if that was the case, he wasn't going to dwell on it. He had to focus on the present.

As they entered the school's lighted and warm corridors, he headed straight towards the staff room. Hopefully, there was someone still around... And just as the thought crossed his mind, a familiar figure emerging from the other end of the corridor. He knew who he was immediately - Steve Rogers, it was Captain America himself! However, he seemed to be somewhat occupied for the moment. However, he had to help them. He was Captain America. He wouldn't brush them off just like that, would he?

"Mr. Rogers!" He called out, trying to get his attention as they approached him.

"Excuse me, I believe we are looking for the infirmary? Could you guide us there perhaps?”

"Yes, something seemed to happen to Koloda out there. I'm not sure what happened to him, but he seems to be exhausted," Joshua continued, trying to explain the situation to Steve as best he could. He then gave a nod to the woman next to him. His explanation was quite short when it was about the woman because he didn't know much about her, other than she got there to help them as he explained, "She helped us."

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction
: RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Koloda), Enmyira Enmyira (Claire), @Miasmith17 (Steve Rogers)

Joshua flashed a grin at Claire as she opened the door for him and he said thanks. Now that the immediate issue had been solved, he could feel the weight on his heart was lifted. While he still didn't figure what caused Koloda to scream and collapse, or why they were that terrified and antagonistic, to begin with, the answers would all be revealed in time. And if that was the case, he wasn't going to dwell on it. He had to focus on the present.

As they entered the school's lighted and warm corridors, he headed straight towards the staff room. Hopefully, there was someone still around... And just as the thought crossed his mind, a familiar figure emerging from the other end of the corridor. He knew who he was immediately - Steve Rogers, it was Captain America himself! However, he seemed to be somewhat occupied for the moment. However, he had to help them. He was Captain America. He wouldn't brush them off just like that, would he?

"Mr. Rogers!" He called out, trying to get his attention as they approached him.

"Excuse me, I believe we are looking for the infirmary? Could you guide us there perhaps?”

"Yes, something seemed to happen to Koloda out there. I'm not sure what happened to him, but he seems to be exhausted," Joshua continued, trying to explain the situation to Steve as best he could. He then gave a nod to the woman next to him. His explanation was quite short when it was about the woman because he didn't know much about her, other than she got there to help them as he explained, "She helped us."
Steve snap out of thought when the woman and joshua entered with koloda, he rush over:"this way..."
He lead them to the infirmary, opening the door watching as they set her on a empty bed

The nurse rushed over:"what happened?" She start checking for pulse and getting her hooked up to a water bag carefully

Steve looked at the woman:"we will discuss after this...."
pinewoodpine pinewoodpine Enmyira Enmyira

Dark archer rush off quickly hearing the clock striking about to be after midnight, she use her watch and created a portal, heading to the location fisk gave her.....the portal close behind her

At a old factory building in hells kitchen, the place used to make bottles glass ones.

Dark archer took a calm breath and her suit changed back to normal.
White archer holding the two files goes behind a nearby stack of crates thinking of a plan....she would have to go in as lily as fisk didnt know her identity to deliver the files to get her guardian back

She tap her suit and change back to lily putting on hoodie of her jacket not wanting that kid or someone else to notice her there as she head inside
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Fisk walk patiently near daredevil as they had him tied to a machine, one that blew air into bottles to dry them so it hurts his senses.
wilson fisk television GIF by NETFLIX

Fisk watch hit of delight in his eyes, he smirk slightly:"daredevil you been such a pain in the ass, soon it will be over.... unless that daughter of yours brings the files"

Daredevil tilt his head up hearing her slow heart beat and footsteps, speaking deep tone:"i doubt she will, no....dont give him the files..."

Lily walk inside over to fisk, she stop holding the files, being serious and concerned:"release him first...then i'll give them to you....."

Fisk look over at the two men and snap his fingers , the two men remove the chain letting daredevil drop to the ground
He glance back at her:"it must of been difficult, how did you get the files?"

Lily look at him and informed him as she hand the files over:"its not the first time ive stolen something, i learned it from living on the streets....." it was half a lie

Fisk look at her wondering about it, then decided:"hmm either that or your special like your father here......." he look over

The four men with guns point at lily and daredevil

Lily look at them angered, bit upset, not wanting to show her fear:"this wasnt part of the deal fisk!"

Fisk look at them as he hold the files starting to leave:"i cant have you both leave knowing i have the files you stole for me then stopping me from using them agianst others....."

IRVING VANHEYN / ZHANG XII
Notes: Inner monologue is written in itallic. Irving's dialogues are in orange - Zhang's in white

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! - That sound pierced Irving’s ears, echoing in his skull. In the dark, his hand moved blindly on his nightstand, trying to reach his cellphone with no avail. It took at least five minutes until his hand finally reached his cellphone, turning off its alarm. After doing so, finally freed from that torturous sound, the boy turned on his bed to the right, readjusting his covers, pulling them to cover himself up to his shoulder.

Come on, kid! How long do you expect to keep sleeping? Do you really want to be late for your very first day at Hero High? - That voice echoed in his head, questioning seriously. It was Zhang, his friend, partner and mentor ever since he could remember. Irving thought quite a bit and, if he is being honest, he was extremely nervous about his first day. Well, nervous and very excited.Ever since he got old enough to think critically about his power, one question never left his mind: Why was he gifted with it? And what should he do with it? That question, however, was quickly answered by Zhang: that is a gift that should be used to help others… well and himself, whenever it was possible.

O-of course I don’t want to be late! But just look at what time it is! - Irving questioned Zhang. It was indeed pretty early in the morning, around 5 AM, but he had to wake up at that time if he wanted to get to school on time. It had been about 3 weeks since he was contacted by this U.N. organization called SHIELD. They informed not only Irving, but his parents, about this new school in Manhattan that could teach the boy how to control his power, which certainly left his parents overjoyed, as they and Zhang never saw exactly eye-to-eye. Their overprotective behavior was the extreme opposite that of the old man who wanted to expose Irving to as many experiences as possible, always with the silver lining that he was there, ready to help him if things took a turn for the worse.

The boy groggily uncovered himself and sat on the bed for a few minutes, rubbing his eyes until finally getting up. He went to the bathroom, taking a long shower, changing and, as he went back to his room, grabbing a duffle bag that was in front of his bed, on the ground, putting it over his shoulder. He had prepared his essentials the day before, so as not to need to hurry in the morning. The last item he got from his room was his cellphone, putting it in a pocket on the side of his pants. He went down the stairs and towards the front door, as the taxi that would take him to school was already waiting for him in front of his house.

Before he could leave, his parents were waiting for him in the living room to say their goodbyes. His mother basically cried her eyes out, seeing her “little boy” leaving the nest. His father held back the tears, hugging him and telling to go and make him proud. With that, he opened the front door and got into the taxi.

Mmmm… I w-wonder if I will get along with other students… - The boy wondered, looking outside through the window - Hahahaha, of course you will! You are a pretty generous kid, there is no reason for them to not get along with you. - Zhang answered him, without hesitation.

As the taxi stopped in front of those big iron gates, Irving opened the door and got out, holding his duffle bag to himself. He took a long breath, trying to calm his nerves as his hands gripped the shoulder strap. He could only wonder how his future would be inside that school. He stood there for quite a few moments, just gazing at that humongous structure. The excitement he felt overwhelmed his anxiety the moment he took the first time inside the school grounds. He walked with slow steps, looking around curiously until he got to the main building.

If he remembered the instructions he received correctly, he was supposed to get to the office and get both his class schedules and his dorm key. Standing in front of the door to the office, he knocked 3 times before he opened the door. In there, he started to talk to the clerk:

H-hi! I am Irving Vanheyn and I am a new student! Mmm…. I-I am here to get my class schedule and the key to my dorm room - the boy said, stammering a bit. He was obviously nervous and waiting until the person handed him the items he needed.

Jasper sat up as Lilly dissappeared through the portal, his cuts healed over as he stood up carefully as to not disturb his wounds. His wings dissappeared and he decided to head back to school any other way, problem was he had no idea where he was. Eventually h made his way back to Manhatten and found that his window wasn't the only one open, curious. Either way he was tired and climbed back to his dorm room, his dormmate ( Albert_Drake Albert_Drake ) seemed to be sleeping and Jasperslipped into bed. He tried to fall asleep but he was too worried, Lilly had said that people would die, what did she mean by that? That night was a restless one, he didn't sleep a wink and eventually the sun pierced through the blinds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joshua Foley @ Elixir

OOC: To avoid confusion with Irving's speech, I'll be switching to a paler orange for Joshua's speech.

Interaction: RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Koloda), Enmyira Enmyira (Claire), Miasmith17 (Steve Rogers)

Joshua followed behind Steve and entered the infirmary. It wasn't that far from where they were - in fact, they would have found it even if Steve wasn't around to guide them there. Steve pushed open the door and a nurse was indeed present. She seemed to be working on something on the desk when they entered. After the initial surprise, her training kicked in as she ushered Joshua to place the Koloda on an empty bed as she began to do a quick exam on Koloda from head to toe trying to find signs of injuries.

Joshua could tell her that she wouldn't find anything, but he decided to shut up. His power wouldn't be accepted as an authority in medical diagnosis anyway.

As she placed her finger on Koloda's neck, feeling their pulse, she finally turned and asked, "What happened?"

"We will discuss after this...." Steve said.

Joshua scratched his head, not sure what to do next. But seeing that it was quite late at night, he should go back to bed. He still had classes tomorrow. Granted, he no longer had to be worried about being late for class seeing that he was literally just one floor away from his classrooms. Still, it would be funny if he ended up going to class in his pajamas. He then turned to Steve and said, "I'm heading back to bed, sir. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

He also nodded to the kind lady that helped him with Koloda just now. He had a feeling that this would not be the last time they meet each other. He said to her with a bright grin, "Thanks for your help too, Miss. I guess I'll see you around."

With that, he then left the infirmary and headed back up to his room. But when he reached his room, he realized that he didn't bring his keys with him when he jumped out of the windows. He moaned in despair just outside of his room door with that realization. He was too embarassed to go to ask for a backup key for his room during this hour, so he did what typical teenagers do - as there was a tree tall enough to reach his window on the second floor, he went back out, climbed the tree and hopped back to his room - almost falling down in the process. But he sighed out in relief once he managed to climb through the window and back to his room, slumped on the floor.

He swore that he would never leave his room without his keys again.

He went to take a shower, blow his hair dry, and went back to bed after browsing on his phone for a little bit more.

Swift took the files from Clint. "O-okay." A baby? She didn't know who'd had a baby- she hadn't even known anyone was expecting. "I'll do that," she said, slightly dazed and confused. Putting the files away, she sat on her bed to digest all the information.
@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Swift took the files from Clint. "O-okay." A baby? She didn't know who'd had a baby- she hadn't even known anyone was expecting. "I'll do that," she said, slightly dazed and confused. Putting the files away, she sat on her bed, thinking, when Lily returned. "Lily! Where have you been?!"
@Miasmith17
(Lol she wont be returning, shes stuck currently cause of gunmen have her surrounded at fisk command. As i said you and i will need to keep going on evening to finish it even if the others timeskip) She can read the file if you want) Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix
Clint looked at her informing her:"since its an important file i would read it soon of able, also i will need someone to break the news to them gently.....the blood test result will explain it as it mentions who the father is. If you have any questions ill be in my office...the baby is one of your classmates"
He start to head to the elevator

Meanwhile
Lily look at the gunmen surrounding her and daredevil, she quietly converse mentally with her symbiote as fisk kept talking

Fisk look at them telling them:"my men will keep you company, goodbye daredevil hope you and the girl see the afterlife soon..." he start to walk off unaware

Her necklace choker crawl off down under her sleeve slowly and wait

Daredevil kick the gun out of two men hands fighting them causing the other men to look and point guns at him

The symbiote crawled quickly over to the electric panel and flip it off

Fisk stop at the end of the room almost leaving till the lights went off:"men divide up, it must be the archer partner..."

Three of the gunmen leave the room as the emergancy light switches on

The symbiote attach on one of the gunmen shoes waiting till they were far out of the room

Lily kick one of the men in groin and moved past out of the way as daredevil started to fight four men, using his batons to knock guns out of hand...moving his head back when needing to dodge with his senses to see the fight

As the three men walk three feet away with guns up, the symbiote crawl off forming into white venom, one at a time pulling one man quickly into the shadows....pulling a man body in half and threw it back to the two

The two men backed up
White venom walk closer to them as they shoot but bullets dropping off its body till the men mistakingly use their last bullets causing them to panick and run

White venom smirk and grab both of them, throwing them to the window.
The two men covered in glass shards land ontop a car unconsious

Lily runs off but fisk tried to quickly follow behind, as they were both heading to white venom as the creature been pulling at the lights making some areas off the room pitch black

Swift nodded. "All right." As the man started to leave she remembered to try to get as much information as she could. "Um, Mr Barton? Is it okay if I ask which classmate it is?"
@Miasmith17

Swift nodded. "All right." As the man started to leave she remembered to try to get as much information as she could. "Um, Mr Barton? Is it okay if I ask which classmate it is?"
@Miasmith17
Clint looked at her and informed her:"its all in the black file envelope there in your hands, i didnt say you couldnt look at it...."

Inside black envelope, there are three tests, mark, swift then the last ones is:

Blood test results:
Lily murdock
Blood type: AB--
50% daphne walker: deceased
50% oliver queen

30% swift and mark queen
born in: unknown location, must of been sometime after oliver was on the island.....

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Meanwhile
Fisk walk through the few light tinted areas of the room, stopping and look around:"lily why dont you just come back?"

Lily hides behind a column in a dark area, white venom sneak over to her, she look at white and nod:"why should i? So you could just kill me?"

White venom smirk and changed into white archer, sneak over behind fisk and uses disordered voice small device in the suit:"wilson fisk let go of daredevil and the girl now or we will have to do this the hard way..."

Fisk looked over at her:"ah white archer it took you awhile, none of you will be leaving here alive...this place was abandoned because my men already rigged it with dynamite"

White archer narrow her symbiote eyes under her suit:"your not leaving tonight fisk.....even if you rigged the place to explode"

Fisk chuckled and asked:"why do you think that young archer? Are you going to kill me and become a villian? The public would arrest you...."

White archer chuckled, disorented voice:"oh im not the one with a gun...."

Lily pulled a small black gun out of her pocket that she took from one of his men and move from the corner pointing it at fisk:"shes right your not leaving......"

Fisk look at lily bit suprised:"i didnt think you be able to kill someone ms murdock......didnt matt teach you better than that?"

She pull the gun top back to load it:"shut up fisk its about time someone put a final end to your reign.....besides ive killed someone before"

IRVING VANHEYN / ZHANG XII

Hearing what Irving said, the clerk nods, turning his attention to the computer on the desk. He begins to type swiftly, muttering a few times - Vanheyn… Vanheyn… oh, here it is! You will be staying in room 30. Don’t worry, you won’t be alone. Your roommate is Kodola Mikhailov. I hope you become good friends with them - he says, opening a drawer on the right of the desk he was at and rummaging around in it for a bit. As he did it, there was a distinct metallic sound of objects clashing together. No doubt there were more keys inside that drawer. He finally stops, getting one of them and placing them on top of the desk, just in front of Irving - Ahhh, you will also going to need these - the man comments, now opening a drawer on the left side of the desk, getting folded papers from it, placing them besides the dorm key - Here you have your schedule. Remember, you start today! - he points at it, his eyes shifting from the paper he was pointing at to Irving - And here you also have a small map of the school, in case you might get lost. And, if you get lost, you can ask any of the staff for help. Don’t be shy about it - the man says, taking a glance towards the boy before going back to his duties. Irving extends his hands, getting the items from the desk - Thank you, sir! - the boy turns around and exits the office, shutting the door behind him.

Irving didn’t have that much time to prepare, barely enough to leave his personal belongings in his room and head for the first class of the day. As he walked through the hallways, he held the map he had just received, opening it and searching for his room. His eyes glanced around the map, searching it - There! 3rd floor! - he thought to himself as he made his way to the stairs. He saw a few staff members on his way to his bedroom, greeting them a bit shyly. As he got in front of his room, he remembered that the clerk had said earlier that he had a roommate - What is wrong, kiddo? Nervous about your roommate? Just relax and everything will be fine - Zhang said, reassuring the boy with glasses. But even so, Irving took a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling, knocking on the door before he even attempted to put the key in the keyhole - H-hey! I am your new roommate! May I come in? - he asked, a bit in a low voice. The boy waited, but didn’t hear an answer back. He tried to knock again, this time putting more strength in it - HEY! CAN I COME IN?! - he blurted, raising his voice maybe a bit too much. And even then, he heard absolutely nothing back. Shrugging, the boy decided to just stick the key in the hole and unlocked the door. He gave another deep sigh as he reached the door knob with his right, slowly turning it and pushing it open.

At first, only his head popped through the door, trying to check it, searching for his roommate. Strangely, there was no one in the room. He pushed the door wide open and entered the room. He noticed that in one corner of the room, there was a bed that appeared to have been recently used. There were also some belongings there and, as such, he assumed his colleague had already left for class - C-come on, I am not late… am I? - he asks himself as he checks his wrist watch. There was only 10 minutes for the first period class to start. He checked again his schedule to see the subject - Mmmm… chemistry… - it certainly wasn’t a subject he was good at. Urged by the class nearing its start, he quickly threw his duffle back on the empty bed that appeared to not have been used. He rummages around it to find his notebook, book and writing supplies and start heading to the class in a hurry.
Enmyira Enmyira - teacher
Forgotten Home Forgotten Home Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy pinewoodpine pinewoodpine RulerOfChad RulerOfChad
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus if back)
roxas roxas you may go to next day or stay on evening depending on how you finish up the evening since you are still on evening with mark queen)

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard goes over to his window, he was wondering what they were up to Lily and the twins, he sighed and just decided to leave the room to go for a walk.

Jasper awoke to his blaring alarm, he was tired still as he only got back to the dormitories late into the night and his back ached as his cuts had turned to faint bruises which still ached. Slowly he sat up and glanced at the clock on his bedside table. Then he began to freak out, class was about to start. Quickly he jumped out of bed, no time for a shower so he sprayed deodorant and hoped for the best, he quickly got dressed and rushed out with a half open bag stuffed haphazardly with textbooks and loose pencils. He checked his watch as he ran through the virtually empty halls, but as he looked down at his hand he didn't notice someone rushing through the halls only a bit in front of him.

It was like a car crash Jasper imagined, two people going at full speed straight for each other, papers and pens spilled across the floor, someone watching might have seen the beauty within the chaos but all Jasper saw or rather felt was pain. He fell to the floor with a thump and stoped for a second before looking towards the other person, they were a boy his age, most likely a student heading for the same chemistry lesson.

"I'm so sorry." Jasper said as he sat up and reached out his and for the boy to grab. "Are you okay?"

Maxxob Maxxob (I forgot if you have other characters, it's Irving/Zhang Xii)

Irving Vanheyn / Zhang Xii
Interaction: RulerOfChad RulerOfChad

As Irving was going through the halls with a certain hurry, he didn’t notice the clash he ended up having with someone else. The whole event was indeed chaotic, his book, notebook and writing supplies in his pencil case simply scattering around the ground. Some of them actually flew a good 8 feet from where the collision happened. The boy’s glasses actually ended up on the back of his head, almost falling from it. His vision went total black for an instant - An attack this soon?! Quick, transform so I can handle this! - Zhang bellowed in their mind, indeed thinking that there was something much graver going on. But doing as Zhang told is easier said than done, as the boy was dizzy from the impact and was in no way able to use his power.

A few moments passed as Irving slowly regained his vision. He saw a bit of a blur talking and moving something towards him. The boy’s hand instinctively moved first to his own face, touching around his eyes' area, noticing his glasses weren’t there. His hand quickly darted around his face, until he finally found his glasses on the back of his head. Putting them back on, he blinked a few times, looking at the boy that crashed into him. Or was Irving that crashed into him? Well, that wasn’t important right now.

Irving extended his hand, taking the boy’s offer to help him get up, having fallen in sitting position - “H-hey, it is okay. These things h-happens…” - he answered, dusting his clothes a bit, mainly the back of his pants - “I think I am fine. Are you?” - Irving inquires, looking at the boy for a moment, before looking down and noticing his chemistry book near his feet. He crouches down, picking it up, but notices some slight markings on the cover, showing this book has been used at least once before, clearly not being his - “Mmmm… I think this one is yours. I guess we are going to the same class, right?” - he asks, while handing the book over to the careless boy in front of him - “Oh… I am Irving, by the way. Nice to meet you” - he saw that as a perfect opportunity to try and make a friend, not being plagued by the usual shyness which surrounds him. He offers his hand to the boy in front of him after his introduction.

Irving in This Colour Maxxob Maxxob
Jasper in This Colour
So that there isn't confusion. Also sorry I rushed it a bit

“H-hey, it is okay. These things h-happens…" The boy said as he adjusted his glasses and and grabbed Jasper's hand. "Yeah sorry it was all my fault." Jasper replied. “I think I am fine. Are you?” He asked as he looked around at the mess of papers and stationary that surrounded them. "Pretty sure I'll be alright." Jasper said as the boy looked to his feet and found a chemistry textbook at his feet, as he picked it up he flicked through some of the pages seeing the numerous notes and drawings spread throughout. Jasper knelt down to begin stacking papers as the boy picked up the textbook in front of him. “Mmmm… I think this one is yours. I guess we are going to the same class, right?” Jasper accepted the textbook and slid it into his bag as he sorted through the papers. "Yeah." He smiled.

“Oh… I am Irving, by the way. Nice to meet you” Irving said as Jasper stood up with a stack of books. He outstretched his hand for Jasper to shake and he took it. As Jasper shook his hand he though to himself, nice, already made a friend and it's my first week. Then he remembered last night, how he had encountered another student who seemed like they were the type to bad things. His social skills kicked in a second later and he replied quickly. "I'm Jasper, nice to meet you." The two picked up the rest of the items spread across the floor and started walking to class together, they were rushing still as they had barely a minute to get across the campus. "So what are your powers?... I mean why are you here at this school?" Jasper asked as they walked. Catching a look at his watch.

Irving Vanheyn / Zhang Xii
Interactions: RulerOfChad RulerOfChad
With his book, notebook and pencil case in hand, Irving rushed along with Jasper to the classroom. They didn’t really have much time before the first period started and the boy really would rather not be late for his very first class on campus. As they made their way to the classroom, Jasper asked about Irving’s power. That was certainly a difficult question to answer. How would he explain that he shared that body of his with an old man who was a pretty competent and strong fighter?

“W-well… it is difficult to explain. It would be easier if I could show you. I just hope there isn’t an emergency and I need it.” - his voice gradually lowered as he answered the question, the last sentence being muttered - “I can show you after class” - he answers the boy, not wanting to just leave him in a limbo about his powers. “I am here to learn to control it better. Maybe it would be useful for fighting villains?” - Irving ends up asking a question about the power himself, not expecting Jasper to answer it - “How about you? What are your powers?” - he asks, appearing to be quite a bit curious and tilting his head to the side a bit.

Steve walked into the teacher lounge getting a cup of coffee its been a long night but thankfully that student will be in the bed and will get better slowly, he wonders if they should find something like a power damper to help her.

Clint barton looked at the time and press intercom for the dorms, blowing the airhorn loud incase a few students arent already in class unaware that three students (swift, mark and lily) arent at the school or their dorm
pinewoodpine pinewoodpine roxas roxas Forgotten Home Forgotten Home Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Enmyira Enmyira if needed steve or clint can substitue till you can join in)

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction
: None

Mention: RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Koloda), @Miasmith17 (Clint Barton)

It's been a few days since the incident with Koloda, but he didn't actually have the time to follow up with him at all. Joshua had been busy... Busier than usual. While many of the classes in Manhattan High were no more different in terms of breadth of the syllabus, but the depth was... Oh ho, quite different. His previous experience in Hillcrest High didn't prepare him for life in Manhattan High at all, as their expectations were quite different. For example, Phys Eds was given much more emphasis here as well as all the team-building exercises they had to do. But then again, he wasn't much of a team player but he did try his best to fit in.

It was just... A bit difficult.

Joshua had just managed to settle in class after eating a quick breakfast in the cafeteria. Chemistry. He was more of a Biology person but he could get work done in Chemistry classes. He had just settled down with his backpack on the floor and his book and pencil out when the airhorn was blared. He looked around, noticing that few students had made it into the Chemistry classroom.

As the students ( pinewoodpine pinewoodpine RulerOfChad RulerOfChad Maxxob Maxxob ) settled in, clint walked into the room wearing clear glasses, starting to write on the dry erase board:"good morning students, i am clint barton...,also known as hawkeye. But you may call me mr barton or clint...your teacher will be bit absent till later so in filling in...today we will be talking about making chemical projects in teams, this will also be to test your heroic mentality in situations"

He draws a building and look back at the class "your project will be to devise a chemical to trap multiple criminals in....there are five criminals in this situation but they are trying to get away before you can reach them"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back