• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ronin looked around and felt the chill a little. his eyes perked up to see a girl whos fork had been covered in ice. confused Ronin stood up and walked to her. "excuse me, I noticed your fork is covered in ice. is that your power?"

Ronin looked around and felt the chill a little. his eyes perked up to see a girl whos fork had been covered in ice. confused Ronin stood up and walked to her. "excuse me, I noticed your fork is covered in ice. is that your power?"
Lily glance at him, sounding very emotionless:"yeah happens to be, that was a accident happens sometimes..." the ice went to her heart keeping her emotionless, she wanted to avoid talking about last night to anyone, especially the kid that followed her

"do you mind if i see it?" Ronin pleaded. "where i come from my home is very cold and icey and i havent seen a single snowflake in months. i miss it quite often" Ronin sat down and looked at her hand with anticipation.

"do you mind if i see it?" Ronin pleaded. "where i come from my home is very cold and icey and i havent seen a single snowflake in months. i miss it quite often" Ronin sat down and looked at her hand with anticipation.
Lily felt bit suprise her eyebrow raised but set her fork down and focus creating few snowflakes above him that slowly fall floating down

Ronin blushed as a big smile crossed his face as he closed his grey eyes and felt the chill wash over him. "haaaa, hvað ótrúlegt bragð, ég hef misst af þessu svo mikið, you are such an amazing woman, may i have your name?" Ronin looked at her, still smiling.

Ronin blushed as a big smile crossed his face as he closed his grey eyes and felt the chill wash over him. "haaaa, hvað ótrúlegt bragð, ég hef misst af þessu svo mikið, you are such an amazing woman, may i have your name?" Ronin looked at her, still smiling.
Lily look very confused by his words and praising of her:"lily...why am i amazing?" She took another bite of food unsure of what this student wanted from her, maybe he works for that backstabbing student who wanted to tell on her

Richard goes to find a table for himself and sits down away from them."He probably just likes the snow." He tells her.

"hes correct the snow trick is quite amazing! My name is Ronin, SkÄl, and you are?" Ronin held out his hand to shake it.

Richard takes his hand to shake then pulls it away to eat."Richard, one of the Wayne adopted kids the first actually." He tells him."Just a normal crime fighting human." He tells him.

Richard goes to find a table for himself and sits down away from them."He probably just likes the snow." He tells her.
Lily look over at richard and then just ignored her confusion:"its not much fun for the person who has to carry it"
She took few bites finishing her meatloaf then look at richard:"i dont think ronan is around here so he wont know what that is...."

Richard nods."Home of the Aesir gods and goddesses so you're either an Asgardian or a demigod." He gestures towards him.

"shes quite correct! i am from asgard." taking a large bite of his meatloaf.
Lily took a drink of water keeping eye on her tray:"not everyone knows about you being the principals kid or who the waynes are...to everyone else who doesnt know just thinks your a normal rich kid"

Richard nods."Home of the Aesir gods and goddesses so you're either an Asgardian or a demigod." He gestures towards him.
Ronins eyes widen, the whiteness in the almost glowing. "you know of my home!!! yes yes thats me in an asgardian. i am the son of thor, although im only a demigod." Ronin stood proudly. "wait im sorry did you say principals kid?" Ronin suddenly looked at lily.

Ronins eyes widen, the whiteness in the almost glowing. "you know of my home!!! yes yes thats me in an asgardian. i am the son of thor, although im only a demigod." Ronin stood proudly. "wait im sorry did you say principals kid?" Ronin suddenly looked at lily.
Lily glance at ronin and finish eating for a moment:"i might have, something i heard from kaito"

She look at richard:"hey did anything happen in classes earlier?"

Richard shrugs."Uh I kinda skipped classes, had stuff to do and uh yeah Bruce Wayne, my adoptive dad and principal of this place." He chuckles at his enthusiasm."I know about them, Thor, Loki, Freya, the lot of them."

ronins hands released small sparks of electricity, "finally!!!!" Ronin scarfed down his lunch. "why did the principal take you out of class? that seems irresponsible"

Richard shrugs."Uh I kinda skipped classes, had stuff to do and uh yeah Bruce Wayne, my adoptive dad and principal of this place." He chuckles at his enthusiasm."I know about them, Thor, Loki, Freya, the lot of them."
Lily spoke emotionless and sigh:"well guess im gonna have to go find out" she finish eating her food and drink her water
Leaving the table to put her tray away

"wait what class do we have next?" ronin turned towards lily as she walked away.
Lily glance over at him:"gym class then after that its end of classes for the day till they get more staff....there are club sign ups today too"

Richard waved a hand."Because I had things to do, he had things for me to do part of the job of being a hero." He tells them.

Keethan Joglo
Mentions: Lunch Table
Interactions: @Miasmith17
Keethan wandered the halls as lunch was going on. He didn't feel as hungry today, as they had let him eat earlier, after psych evaluation. He continued to wander the halls, giggling as he hummed a tune to a song that he couldn't exactly remember, though he knew it was from a long time ago. As Keethan eventually got bored, so he entered the cafeteria, and looked around. He immediately saw Lily, talking to some of the people he had sat with earlier, and the people he had seen in chem. "Heeey Lily!"

Keethan Joglo
Mentions: Lunch Table
Interactions: @Miasmith17
Keethan wandered the halls as lunch was going on. He didn't feel as hungry today, as they had let him eat earlier, after psych evaluation. He continued to wander the halls, giggling as he hummed a tune to a song that he couldn't exactly remember, though he knew it was from a long time ago. As Keethan eventually got bored, so he entered the cafeteria, and looked around. He immediately saw Lily, talking to some of the people he had sat with earlier, and the people he had seen in chem. "Heeey Lily!"
Lily looked at him with a glare and pass him ignoring him putting her tray away
She wasnt very happy with him and will no longer speak to him since he ditched her last night
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

She went to the library and look through some of the books the school has to offer

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard chuckles a little."Gym is where you do sports, exercises, and games." He tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back