• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Irving Vanheyn / Zhang Xii
Interactions: RulerOfChad RulerOfChad

As soon as Jasper and Irving concluded their conversation and arrived at the class, the boy sat on an empty desk. He gave preference to sitting in the back of the classroom, so he wouldn’t get that much attention, neither from the teacher nor his classmates. As soon as the teacher walked in, he was quite a bit surprised. It was the very same secretary that had handed him the keys to his dorm earlier. The boy got quite surprised as the teacher introduced himself, saying that he was Hawkeye. He knew about him as a hero and his exploits too - Hah, what a surprise! That guy is a pro! Did you know he is one of the original founders of the West Coast Avengers? Irving, watch this guy pretty closely and you will get far in the hero world - Zhang commented, clearly having great knowledge about the substitute chemistry teacher.

As soon as they were given their assignment by the teacher, Irving scratched his head a few times with his right hand. Sure, the idea was simple enough: creating a chemical that would be useful for immobilizing a group of 5 villains trying to escape from a building. And, while it was easy to understand, the boy launched himself with deep thought. He had really poor knowledge of chemistry and could only imagine what he could use in such a situation - H-hey, Zhang! What do you think? What can be used in this situation? - the boy asked, waiting for a response from his conscience partner - Sorry, kid, I will have to pass this one. You have to come up with an answer yourself… and your partners. Did you pay attention? This isn’t a solo activity. Why not pair up with your new friend? - the old man gave his advice.

With that in mind, Irving got up from his seat, imagining that students would be free to choose their partners for this activity. He approached Jasper in his seat, extending an invitation - “Hey, Jasper! Since this is a group activity… do you want to team up?” - the boy asks, waiting the answer from his classmate.

Clint frown looking at the class list and then at the students, he frown:"ok anyone know where lily, mark and swift are or any of the other classmates?"

Jasper looked puzzlingly at his textbook as Clint gave the class their assignment. As Jasper was distracted Irving walked over to him. “Hey, Jasper! Since this is a group activity… do you want to team up?” He asked. "Sure Jasper answered as he moved his things over so Irving could sit down next to him. "I have no idea how to make this chemical, do you?" He asked but as he was about to dive into his work he heard Clint talking at the front of the class. "ok anyone know where lily, mark and swift are or any of the other classmates?" He asked, Jasper realised that Lilly had never got back last night. Although Jasper thought she may have been up to something bad he was still worried, something could of happened to her. Jasper quickly stood up and walked over to the substitute teacher. "Sir I think I might know where Lilly is," He said. "Last night I saw her leaving school and I followed her, she stole something at Queen Consolidated but then she got away. She could be in danger sir you have to do something."

Jasper looked puzzlingly at his textbook as Clint gave the class their assignment. As Jasper was distracted Irving walked over to him. “Hey, Jasper! Since this is a group activity… do you want to team up?” He asked. "Sure Jasper answered as he moved his things over so Irving could sit down next to him. "I have no idea how to make this chemical, do you?" He asked but as he was about to dive into his work he heard Clint talking at the front of the class. "ok anyone know where lily, mark and swift are or any of the other classmates?" He asked, Jasper realised that Lilly had never got back last night. Although Jasper thought she may have been up to something bad he was still worried, something could of happened to her. Jasper quickly stood up and walked over to the substitute teacher. "Sir I think I might know where Lilly is," He said. "Last night I saw her leaving school and I followed her, she stole something at Queen Consolidated but then she got away. She could be in danger sir you have to do something."
Kaito covered for her when jasper spoke:"oh yeah that was actually me last night, shes actually been at her guardian place...needed a day to recover from feeling homesick"

Clint thought about it, he frown but shook his head:"if they dont come back during lunch ill send someone, maybe swift and mark went after her. I doubt she would steal something...and kaito does have the skill to use someone face and mimic their voice perfectly.."

Kaito snap his fingers and smoke puff goes off around him, when it cleared. He looked like lily, and spoke like her very well "i was spending time with my family, my only guardian so i could finish a court session....."

He snap his fingers again this time changing to irving, speaking just like him "how about a chemical that acts like gum to stop the villians?"
Maxxob Maxxob RulerOfChad RulerOfChad

Interactions - RulerOfChad RulerOfChad @Miasmith17

Irving brought all the material he would need for the activity over, so he could sit next to Jasper. As he sat down, he took notice when the teacher asked about the missing classmates. He made a mental note of some of the names that were said - “Lilly, Mark and Swift”. The boy, however, simply had no idea who they were and just looked at Hawkeye with a puzzled expression. After a bit, Jasper answers about Lilly’s disappearance. “...she stole something at Queen Consolidated…” - what? A possible thief in a Hero School? That was simply insane. He, however, had no reason to doubt his new friend, until another classmate rebutted that idea.

We should go look for them, regardless of what they say. A hero is someone that butts in, even when they are not needed or wanted - Zhang said with clear conviction. Irving could do nothing but agree with those words. The lunch break was the deadline until Irving tried to act. But having no idea who those students were, how effective could he be in the search? The boy that tried to dispel that crazy notion was called Kaito. Irving analyzed him closely, being surprised when he transformed into another student, presumably Lilly due to his mimicry. Funny enough, by transforming, he gave Irving information about how Lilly looked and how she talked. Irving smirked a bit to himself.

When Kaito transformed himself into Irving, he was even more impressed, his jaw dropping a bit - I wonder if he can mimic the person’s strength or ability when he does that or is it exclusively their appearance and voice… - the boy asked himself. Suddenly, he was brought back to the lesson, as Kaito gave his suggestion - “That is a pretty good idea. It can’t be something that hardens, like cement, for example, as the timing would have to be spot on. Something that is always ‘sticky’ would be best. Mmmmm... it needs to have polyvinyl acetate for sure…” - Irving nods at his own words.

Interactions - RulerOfChad RulerOfChad @Miasmith17

Irving brought all the material he would need for the activity over, so he could sit next to Jasper. As he sat down, he took notice when the teacher asked about the missing classmates. He made a mental note of some of the names that were said - “Lilly, Mark and Swift”. The boy, however, simply had no idea who they were and just looked at Hawkeye with a puzzled expression. After a bit, Jasper answers about Lilly’s disappearance. “...she stole something at Queen Consolidated…” - what? A possible thief in a Hero School? That was simply insane. He, however, had no reason to doubt his new friend, until another classmate rebutted that idea.

We should go look for them, regardless of what they say. A hero is someone that butts in, even when they are not needed or wanted - Zhang said with clear conviction. Irving could do nothing but agree with those words. The lunch break was the deadline until Irving tried to act. But having no idea who those students were, how effective could he be in the search? The boy that tried to dispel that crazy notion was called Kaito. Irving analyzed him closely, being surprised when he transformed into another student, presumably Lilly due to his mimicry. Funny enough, by transforming, he gave Irving information about how Lilly looked and how she talked. Irving smirked a bit to himself.

When Kaito transformed himself into Irving, he was even more impressed, his jaw dropping a bit - I wonder if he can mimic the person’s strength or ability when he does that or is it exclusively their appearance and voice… - the boy asked himself. Suddenly, he was brought back to the lesson, as Kaito gave his suggestion - “That is a pretty good idea. It can’t be something that hardens, like cement, for example, as the timing would have to be spot on. Something that is always ‘sticky’ would be best. Mmmmm... it needs to have polyvinyl acetate for sure…” - Irving nods at his own words.
Kaito changed back and look over at irving:"see you got the hang of it, i'll stick to my idea.....though i dont have a partner currently"

He sit back in his seat
Maxxob Maxxob

Jasper Johnson

Location - Chemistry Classroom, Manhatten Hero High
Mood - Tired and Confused

Jasper thought to himself, for some reason he didn't believe that Kaito was actually posing as Lilly last night. Jasper followed Lilly when she didn't know someone was following her so why did she need to disguise herself? And she was missing, Jasper hadn't seen Lilly come home the previous night. It was just too much of a coincidence. Jasper turned to Irving who seemed to be having a conversation with Kaito, he's need to ask after class so that no-one overheard. This job would require a third member to be successful though and Jasper only had one friend.

Jasper decided to focus on his work for now, he flipped through his textbook trying to find something that could be useful. He sighed and gave up trying dropping the book down on his desk but miraculously it opened to a curious page. Jasper looked down at what was in front of him, a substance known as Neon Dioxide, it is incredibly toxic, to cows an other animals but to humans all it causes are hallucinations and sometimes fainting. Jasper grabbed a sticky note and marked the page next to it, it could be useful later. He then turned back to Irving.

Do you have any idea how to make this chemical? He asked hoping that Irving wasn't as distractible as he was and had actually listened in previous chemistry lessons.

(OOC: Like the new layout? :D I'm pretty proud :))

“Neon deoxide? Mmmm… I think I do, let me see it…” - Irving starts to searching the book of chemistry for it, seeing if he finds any mention of how the chemical is produced. He starts scratching his head as he flips the pages of the book. He suddenly stops on a certain page, pointing at it, showing to Jasper - “Oh, it is this, isn’t it?” - he asks, pointing at a page with the instructions of how the chemical can be created - “How about we start working on it? I am pretty sure it will fit perfectly for the task at hand” - the boy asks, wanting to start working on the capture gas as soon as possible. Irving however, as much as he tried to keep his attention at the class itself, couldn’t help but wonder about those students that are missing. He wanted to act as soon as possible.

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction
: @Miasmith17 (Clint, Kaito), RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Jasper), Maxxob Maxxob (Irving)

Mention: As above

Josh had already taken his seat by the windows when a familiar face entered. It was the teacher that gave him his keys and schedule when he first arrived. He was simply sitting there and look at the teacher as he began to write on the whiteboard.

"Good morning, students. I am Clint Barton... Also known as Hawkeye. But you may call me Mr. Barton or Clint...Your teacher will be a bit absent till later so I’m filling in... Today we will be talking about making chemical projects in teams, this will also be to test your heroic mentality in situations."

Thank goodness he wasn’t drinking anything, or he would have choked himself. Hawkeye? A member of the Avengers? Geez. Just how many Avengers did they recruit into the school?’' He thought to himself as he was getting another moment of being awestruck. He didn’t expect any of the A-Listers to teach in this school. He had already met Captain America, and now Hawkeye. Who was next? The Hulk and Ironman? Maybe he could ask for their autographs later?

Despite him losing himself in his own thoughts, the class continued. "Your project will be to devise a chemical to trap multiple criminals in... There are five criminals in this situation, but they are trying to get away before you can reach them."

“Chemical? Just overload their nerves to stop them,” He mindlessly blurted out when he heard the question. Then he wanted to give himself a facepalm. They were in a Chemistry class, so it was natural that they had to use chemicals to try and stop them instead. But it seemed that he said it out in a low enough voice that Clint probably didn’t hear him, although he was betting that Clint was just ignoring him.

Thank the Lord for that.

"Ok, anyone knows where Lily, Mark, and Swift are or any of the other classmates?" Clint asked with a frown.

He was still trying to recall the faces of any of those students that Clint mentioned when another classmate of his stood up and said, "Sir I think I might know where Lilly is. Last night I saw her leaving school and I followed her, she stole something at Queen Consolidated but then she got away. She could be in danger sir you have to do something."

Before he could even react, another student quickly said, "Oh, yeah. That was actually me last night, she’s actually been at her guardian place...needed a day to recover from feeling homesick."

Josh looked at the two, trying to recall who they were. He believed the one that stood up first was Jasper and the other was Kaito. He was still in the process of trying to get to know everyone here, he couldn’t be blamed if he didn’t recognize any of them in the first place. Well, at least not instantly anyway.

Kaito then seemingly played a trick with smokes, transforming herself into a girl that Joshua assumed to be Lily. "I was spending time with my family, my only guardian, so I could finish a court session..."

Before he could even recover from his surprise, the ‘girl’ snapped his finger again and transformed into another boy that… was in the classroom with them right now? ‘Whoah. Rad.’ He thought to himself. However, there was still a lot to take in despite the conversation only took about a few minutes from the beginning to the end. He took in a deep breath and decided to put them at the back of his mind for now. He had plenty of time to socialize with his classmates later on.

His attention switched to the whiteboard.

Then switched to his textbook.

Then switched to his notebook and pen as he tapped his finger on the table as his brain started to churn. To be fair, he had always been focusing on using his powers more effectively and efficiently. Without his powers, he was probably as threatening as any teenager on the streets – Not very. He began to list down a few things that would fit this scenario including grease, glue, flare, choking powder, and a few others. The scenario was pretty bareboned, so he wasn’t sure how to proceed next.

“Take their sight out of the picture with a flashbang, then grease them to make them lose their footing and then glue them to the ground? That takes three moves through… And assuming that they are some distance away, I need to get the chemical to them first…” He muttered to himself as he looked at the question again. He then realized that the question was something Hawkeye probably faced in his career – a bow and an arrow to deliver the payload would be very useful in this situation. And so, he added the simple drawing of a bow and arrow as well as a launcher to his notebook.

An arrow carrying what though? Knockout gas? A flashbang? A load of very sticky glue? Heck, maybe even one of those instant-freeze chemicals? He could emulate Bobby and just freeze the feet of his targets with that.

He tapped his finger on the table some more before deciding to raise his hand, and asked Clint, “Mr. Barton, do we have to knock them all out in the first go? Or it’s fine as long as we catch all of them in the end?”

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction
: @Miasmith17 (Clint, Kaito), RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Jasper), Maxxob Maxxob (Irving)

Josh had already taken his seat by the windows when a familiar face entered. It was the teacher that gave him his keys and schedule when he first arrived. He was simply sitting there and look at the teacher as he began to write on the whiteboard.

"Good morning, students. I am Clint Barton... Also known as Hawkeye. But you may call me Mr. Barton or Clint...Your teacher will be a bit absent till later so I’m filling in... Today we will be talking about making chemical projects in teams, this will also be to test your heroic mentality in situations."

Thank goodness he wasn’t drinking anything, or he would have choked himself. Hawkeye? A member of the Avengers? Geez. Just how many Avengers did they recruit into the school?’' He thought to himself as he was getting another moment of being awestruck. He didn’t expect any of the A-Listers to teach in this school. He had already met Captain America, and now Hawkeye. Who was next? The Hulk and Ironman? Maybe he could ask for their autographs later?

Despite him losing himself in his own thoughts, the class continued. "Your project will be to devise a chemical to trap multiple criminals in... There are five criminals in this situation, but they are trying to get away before you can reach them."

“Chemical? Just overload their nerves to stop them,” He mindlessly blurted out when he heard the question. Then he wanted to give himself a facepalm. They were in a Chemistry class, so it was natural that they had to use chemicals to try and stop them instead. But it seemed that he said it out in a low enough voice that Clint probably didn’t hear him, although he was betting that Clint was just ignoring him.

Thank the Lord for that.

"Ok, anyone knows where Lily, Mark, and Swift are or any of the other classmates?" Clint asked with a frown.

He was still trying to recall the faces of any of those students that Clint mentioned when another classmate of his stood up and said, "Sir I think I might know where Lilly is. Last night I saw her leaving school and I followed her, she stole something at Queen Consolidated but then she got away. She could be in danger sir you have to do something."

Before he could even react, another student quickly said, "Oh, yeah. That was actually me last night, she’s actually been at her guardian place...needed a day to recover from feeling homesick."

Josh looked at the two, trying to recall who they were. He believed the one that stood up first was Jasper and the other was Kaito. He was still in the process of trying to get to know everyone here, he couldn’t be blamed if he didn’t recognize any of them in the first place. Well, at least not instantly anyway.

Kaito then seemingly played a trick with smokes, transforming herself into a girl that Joshua assumed to be Lily. "I was spending time with my family, my only guardian, so I could finish a court session..."

Before he could even recover from his surprise, the ‘girl’ snapped his finger again and transformed into another boy that… was in the classroom with them right now? ‘Whoah. Rad.’ He thought to himself. However, there was still a lot to take in despite the conversation only took about a few minutes from the beginning to the end. He took in a deep breath and decided to put them at the back of his mind for now. He had plenty of time to socialize with his classmates later on.

His attention switched to the whiteboard.

Then switched to his textbook.

Then switched to his notebook and pen as he tapped his finger on the table as his brain started to churn. To be fair, he had always been focusing on using his powers more effectively and efficiently. Without his powers, he was probably as threatening as any teenager on the streets – Not very. He began to list down a few things that would fit this scenario including grease, glue, flare, choking powder, and a few others. The scenario was pretty bareboned, so he wasn’t sure how to proceed next.

“Take their sight out of the picture with a flashbang, then grease them to make them lose their footing and then glue them to the ground? That takes three moves through… And assuming that they are some distance away, I need to get the chemical to them first…” He muttered to himself as he looked at the question again. He then realized that the question was something Hawkeye probably faced in his career – a bow and an arrow to deliver the payload would be very useful in this situation. And so, he added the simple drawing of a bow and arrow as well as a launcher to his notebook.

An arrow carrying what though? Knockout gas? A flashbang? A load of very sticky glue? Heck, maybe even one of those instant-freeze chemicals? He could emulate Bobby and just freeze the feet of his targets with that.

He tapped his finger on the table some more before deciding to raise his hand, and asked Clint, “Mr. Barton, do we have to knock them all out in the first go? Or it’s fine as long as we catch all of them in the end?”
Clint look over at him:"its fine as you catch them all..."

He look back over the list of students and the schedule

Meanwhile that day still in the abandon bottle factory

Lily wearing normal clothing walked over to fisk body which was laying there unconsious after getting shot in the left leg

White archer looked over at her:"we should go....."

Lily nod and touch the suit cause her to turn into white archer

Daredevil looked at her concerned and bit angered but calm himself:"im glad you stopped before thinking about killing him, now he will just be unable to walk for a few days...."

White archer walk with daredevil to the rooftop:"ill see you later then...."

She watch as daredevil left doing few flips and jumps rooftop to rooftop, leaving too
The gun was left there but cops were already called it wouldnt have finger prints so no way to track it to her

That afternoon, a portal open in her dorm bathroom, the door locked, touches her suit changing back to lily and goes to bed getting in it

Seem the window was left open, maybe swift was out looking for her?
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix since the deadline was up i went to next day )

With Jasper’s idea, the boy with glasses opens the doors of the cupboards just under where they are working, taking out beakers, tubes, the small heater for different solutions, as well as the many different components they have at their disposal to work with. In his mind, it would be best if they had both a solution that renders the villains unconscious, but also sticks them in place. Irving imagines that it would be quite a bit hard to apprehend the villains using only one of them - “I have an idea, how about we work in two different solutions? Hawkeye didn’t specify how many different substances we can work with. I was thinking if we use some sort of grenade-like weapon to stick them in place, while the other one would knock them out. What do you think?”

As the boy waits for Jasper’s answer, he starts to mix the chemical components to make the substance Jasper had found in the book. It certainly was an amazing find that would be useful in the objective of the class. The boy supposed that there would need to be just the right amount of the gas, as too much could probably result in death in his mind. Preparing one of the larger beakers, the boy started to mix the substances being very careful to not spill anything and to not be close enough to smell the concoction. Irving tried his best to pay attention to what he was doing, as he knew he couldn’ mess it up. But the missing students still didn’t leave his mind and, to be honest, it would be a chance to put his powers and skills into practice. It had been a few days since he last used it and he was starting to get a bit fidgety with it.

Keethan Joglo
Interactions: Everyone in Chemistry
Keethan giggled as he strode down the hall. He had been pulled over for a psych evaluation, where they asked funny questions to him. to which he responded with funny answers. All lies of course, theres no point in making the game too easy isn't it? He checked a folded up schedule he had in his pocket, and saw that Chemistry was there, though almost over. He decided to pop in, why not, chemistry was fun, you can make poison, bombs, anything really! He giggled a little harder upon this thought as he approached the classroom and opened the door "Hellooooo"

Keethan Joglo
Interactions: Everyone in Chemistry
Keethan giggled as he strode down the hall. He had been pulled over for a psych evaluation, where they asked funny questions to him. to which he responded with funny answers. All lies of course, theres no point in making the game too easy isn't it? He checked a folded up schedule he had in his pocket, and saw that Chemistry was there, though almost over. He decided to pop in, why not, chemistry was fun, you can make poison, bombs, anything really! He giggled a little harder upon this thought as he approached the classroom and opened the door "Hellooooo"
Clint barton look over at keethan:"pick a partner for a chemistry project class is gonna finish up soon.....No it has to be for the project only"

Keethan Joglo
Interactions: pinewoodpine pinewoodpine (Josh)
nodded and smiled "Ooh project!" He looked around the chemistry classroom. It seemed two students had already paired up, though the rest were unpaired. He scanned the classroom, wondering who should he partner up with. He eventually decided on one guy by the window. "You there!" He said with a cheerful smile. "You look rather lonely! Wanna be partners? He asked the boy as he walked and took a seat at the desk next to his.​

Joshua Foley @ Elixir

Interaction
: N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus (Keethan)

Event/Location: Chemistry Class

After giving it another thought, Joshua decided to finally stick with the instant-freeze gas. The solution was a little bit too volatile for his taste, but he might find a use for this later on. It would be so much easier if he could just use his power to whip up something. After checking the textbook for the tools and ingredients required, Joshua was just going to gather the tools and the ingredients needed when a student barged in loudly. For some reason, he thought he could hear one of those RPG jingles starting to play when he pushed open the door with a wide grin on his face. "Hellooooo!" The young man said loudly.

He turned to look with some interest as Clint gave the new guy the instructions. For one moment, their eyes seemingly met as he quickly approached him. "You there!" He said as he flashed a smile. "You look rather lonely! Wanna be partners?

"Oh? Uh, me?" Joshua was certainly quite surprised at the young man's friendliness. He would never have been able to do something like what he was doing now. He scratched his head and then said, "Sure. Let me give you a basic rundown..."

Joshua then gave a quick explanation of what the project was about, and his plan about using the instant-freeze gas. "Not exactly the best plan, but it should work. And the instant freeze gas is going to be a lot of fun. But if you have something else in mind, I'm all ears," The boy said with a playful shrug.

Ronin walked into the school to the front desk, checking a map on the school and walking towards his dorm. the new school was large but he liked it. it felt like a challenge to him. as he navigated his way through the halls he saw all kinds of kids including a small dog...girl? Ronin shrugged "not the weirdest thing ive seen" and began to walk again. he eventually made it to his classroom and opened the door. Ronin walked into the room with his large backpack the loomed over him as it was stacked with weapons, cooking supplies and bed supplies. "skal, i am Ronin, son of thor, and i have no idea where i am supposed to be" he slammed the staff of his hammer into the ground.

Ronin walked into the school to the front desk, checking a map on the school and walking towards his dorm. the new school was large but he liked it. it felt like a challenge to him. as he navigated his way through the halls he saw all kinds of kids including a small dog...girl? Ronin shrugged "not the weirdest thing ive seen" and began to walk again. he eventually made it to his classroom and opened the door. Ronin walked into the room with his large backpack the loomed over him as it was stacked with weapons, cooking supplies and bed supplies. "skal, i am Ronin, son of thor, and i have no idea where i am supposed to be" he slammed the staff of his hammer into the ground.
vikingrage vikingrage the dog girl is no longer in the rp)
The bell ring ending chemistry class,
Clint looked up at the new kid and felt bit worried:"well this class but its ended, you will need to find a classmate to partner with to create a chemical to stop five criminals from getting away. Also please go unpack and put away your weapons@
He hand ronin his schedule with dorm key
-timeskip to after fourth period to lunch- N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix Maxxob Maxxob Forgotten Home Forgotten Home roxas roxas vikingrage vikingrage )
The lunch staff was serving meatloaf but do have vegan options as well with green beans and such

Lily woke up and change into her shirt and jeans, slipping on her jacket with glooves, her hair has fading brown dye in it
Wearing choker black necklace
She took the elevator and started to walk to the cafeteria

Ronin had unpacked his bag and hung up his weapons, still keeping an axe on his back that had his family crest on the back of the blade head, during forth and began to walk to the cafeteria, still wearing his old fur and leather clothes. he stopped in the middle of the hall, realizing that he didnt know where the cafeteria is. "eh ill just walk around" Ronin began to wander around the school, eventually stumbling upon the cafeteria, merging into the ever growing, slow moving line.

Ronin had unpacked his bag and hung up his weapons, still keeping an axe on his back that had his family crest on the back of the blade head, during forth and began to walk to the cafeteria, still wearing his old fur and leather clothes. he stopped in the middle of the hall, realizing that he didnt know where the cafeteria is. "eh ill just walk around" Ronin began to wander around the school, eventually stumbling upon the cafeteria, merging into the ever growing, slow moving line.
On the left side someone had already had their stuff unpacked and set up
---
Lily walked out of the elevator heading to the cafeteria but notice the teenager walking the hallway, she gets into the line and grabs a tray

Ronin took his meatloaf lunch and went to go sit at a table that was somewhat empty. he sat down and begun to eat. "at least its meat"

Ronin took his meatloaf lunch and went to go sit at a table that was somewhat empty. he sat down and begun to eat. "at least its meat"
Lily walk over and sit at a empty table near him starting to eat, pulling at her thin gloves a bit to keep them on
Her spoon became frozen as she uses her ice power on herself, the ice going through her veins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back