• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Man Made Gods.(OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry I said saturday. I ended up doing some other stuff IRL. But I got a post out. The first part is kind of experimental for me, sorry if it seems weird.

I'm looking forward to it!

I'm glad you liked it, typically that kind of perspective change isn't the most popular but I wanted to give it a shot.
I think it adds a little more to the scene which is why i liked it. Kinda put you in there more, ya know?

I was waiting for others to post before I went but I can try to go next. Im leaving for vacation Thursday with family and wont be back till Sunday. I'll try to write/post while im away but if I dont im just busy, not inactive lol im really interested in this rp :D

Oh that's good to know. Don't feel obligated to post during your vacation. That's your time dude, enjoy it. I don't mind waiting and it gives me a little extra time to work on some other stuff.

Among other things, my computer broke for good. I’m trying to write the next post on my phone and it’s going not as well.
Damn son. I know the pain.

If it's too annoying for you, I can just shelve your character for a bit and save your spot until you have something more stable. I know what it's like posting from mobile and that shit is hell on your thumbs.

Also come to think I haven't seen hide or hair of mysteryxio mysteryxio I hope they're okay.

Damn son. I know the pain.

If it's too annoying for you, I can just shelve your character for a bit and save your spot until you have something more stable. I know what it's like posting from mobile and that shit is hell on your thumbs.

Also come to think I haven't seen hide or hair of mysteryxio mysteryxio I hope they're okay.
I do most of my writing on mobile haha

Okay i apologize for my absence. Been dealing with school and work. 😭 ill try to finish up by tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back