• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Man Made Gods.(OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I've got an interested person it seems and I'm waiting on them to get back to me. I'll let y'all no what happens, but my original rule still stands so don't worry about me stalling for one dude.

I'll try to get a post out tomorrow, quick question I assume we're starting this section off before we get into the wall and get our demons or do we already have them?

Hey guys just popping in to see where everyone is at and I'm hoping we're all having a good week. If anyone has any questions or concerns about the start of the story, feel free to ask away.

Same. I'm assuming the recent outages are still a concern so I'm willing to wait on that for a bit longer than I usually would.

Narritively speaking, your group isn't the only one filled with new hires. (There's a reason for that within the story that will be touched on.) But it also gives me an in universe reason for just plopping in new folks if the need arises. I hope that we don't lose anyone. But I've prepared for that and can open recruitment again while moving the story along. It's not ideal, but I've been wanting to do this story for a long time.

I'm working on a response now!! just thought i'd let y'all know! i also hope it doesn't end :/ but the slowness in responses i probably just due to the site outages tbh :/

That's good to hear! I'm excited.

And yeah I know the outages weren't helping at all lmao. It started the day I was set to make the first post. This is the life I live lmao.

Sent mine out! Sorry for the wait, I've been busy as hell at work.

Also, apologies if it's a bit of a read. I misread the intro and had to add like 4 paragraphs to fix a plot hole. I didn't originally intend for it to be so lengthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back