• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Man Made Gods.(OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nah don't worry about that. At some point you can expect the same from me. Also I loved that Hayden is cursed to live next door to a game lmao.

Happy Monday everyone. I hope we'e all doing well. I'm outlining the next post but I know we're still waiting for someone. I just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is feeling.

Happy Monday Y'all. I hope you had a good weekend. Mine would have been better without the mandatory over time :U

Hey bros, I just wanted to see where we're all at. I've opened recruitment back up so expect a couple of newcomers.

You mentioning that just abruptly reminded me that the Julian Calendar is an actual thing and not just something thay exists at my job lmfao.

I work in a factory so we use it to date products and stuff. It's efficient which I like but sometimes I draw a serious blank on the date. I was not meant to count past 30 .

Oh yeah most people just fall back on holidays iirc. But we use it as a means of narrowing things down if there's a recall.

Welcome to Wondertainment Wondertainment and Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat . You're free to post, but I'm letting everyone know that I will be moving things along tomorrow. To be fair the last bit was more of a 'Look at this' but in the next people will be getting their Daemons via picking them out from an assortment of vessels, so take the time to consider what your Daemon might be inhabiting in the meantime and if they'll be moving to a new one down the line. You'll be given a few minutes to get acclimated and then it's on to Orientation. Which sucks.

I'd also like to take a moment to do a quick headcount and see who's still on board as there's a couple of people that I've not heard from in a while.

hi new people!!

also sorry for my lack of response, work has been kicking my butt but I'm definitely still interested/here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back