• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Man Made Gods.(OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hell yeah. God moving is a bitch and a half so I can imagine the stress. But at least you have what sounds like a nice weekend to look forward to.

We made it to Friday. And it's extra special because I don't have to work overtime on Saturday ;u;

Okay! I'm hoping to get everyone on the same page this week, since after everyone has their Daemon things start to get like super fucked up.

Good afternoon. I'm just popping in to let you all know I'll be posting this Sunday (Gotta work Saturday). So be ready for that as I'll be moving things along.

You can expect a minor timeskip in the narrative, around 30 minutes to an hour. Unless yall want a lesson on Healthcare benefits and how to set up a 401k. Afterwards we'll be moving location to behind the Wall and once there you can prepare for the usual horrific shit that comes with the territory of dealing with eldritch entities.

Good afternoon. I'm just popping in to let you all know I'll be posting this Sunday (Gotta work Saturday). So be ready for that as I'll be moving things along.

You can expect a minor timeskip in the narrative, around 30 minutes to an hour. Unless yall want a lesson on Healthcare benefits and how to set up a 401k. Afterwards we'll be moving location to behind the Wall and once there you can prepare for the usual horrific shit that comes with the territory of dealing with eldritch entities.
yea no probs, I was busy yesterday so I couldn't post, (somebody else could also get their licks in now since I don't mind it.)

It's not a prob, don't push yourself. But yes if anyone would like to post now is the time to do it.

I'll be posting this saturday so keep your eyes peeled. Admittedly I've been distracted this week by the release of Biomutant and the title update for Monster Hunter. It's a good time to be a gamer and not much else lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back