• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Making It [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy Granted that while its a difference of 'I don't like you, but I like you more then I like them.' considering its Alex that is a worthwhile difference! I love how it all feels like she is some posh noble having to sully herself with the presence of some filthy plebeians. Borderline Tsundere Alex is adorable.

Cosmo Cosmo Definitely, it is! That would be like the closest thing you would have Alex showing that she cares or like them she is more like you don't annoy me then we are fine and maybe I like you, that's what I was expecting she doesn't have like this dark past with problems so it's kind of new for her having to have her own money and things like that but her personality doesn't let her ask for help so you couldn't describe her even better

ooh good question. It doesn't really matter to me. Discord seems a bit easier, but I like how everyone was interacting on here. Tough tough..(P.S prolly about to drop a post)

drop that post boi!

afterwards, deer deer can post bc we can skip to when the tryouts have started.

also i love how close we all are on here, which is why i brought up the discord. but i'll only make it if everyone has/uses discord

hi hi, what's hippity happenin'? ♡
i am definitely down to chit-chat on discord ( and here )
it'll be a nice getaway from my studies and papers, ahh.

&& ; yay! most likely shall get a post up tomorrow (?) crossing me fingers!

I think I can make the discord as soon as I know if Cecilia is down! ^^

apolla apolla
Hey I was wondering if maybe either Sadie could accidentally blurt it out or somehow let Melanie find out about her living situation, wouldn't it be interesting is Mel offered her a spot on her fold up couch bed in her apartment for half her rent :O

Especially because both of them appear to have a buried attraction to Sam and this might make Sadie and Melanie closer

apolla apolla
Hey I was wondering if maybe either Sadie could accidentally blurt it out or somehow let Melanie find out about her living situation, wouldn't it be interesting is Mel offered her a spot on her fold up couch bed in her apartment for half her rent :O

Especially because both of them appear to have a buried attraction to Sam and this might make Sadie and Melanie closer

ooh, buried attraction :o

she'll probably drop her eviction notice at some point. Cosmo Cosmo said sam was gonna offer her a place to stay too XD

The plot thickens. LOL, its already looking rough for Sadie. She's involved in like two love triangles already whilst being evicted. xD Damn.

LazyDaze LazyDaze The plot has thickened and now it must be left alone to rise. Then we need to bring it out and knead it again before we put it in the oven and... >.> I really want bread now for some reason.

I think I can make the discord as soon as I know if Cecilia is down! ^^
Discord’s fine with me so long as everyone stays active here ish too. I’ve had a few rps with discord oocs die cause all conversation happened there and nothing happened on here on rpn, like people just up and stopped posting. But I feel like it’ll work with you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back