• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Making It [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
giphy.gif

LazyDaze LazyDaze They close at 10, jerk! *flails wildly*

Tui Tui XD All we need now is for half the people to end up losing their homes/being kicked out and forcing Sam to turn his home into a Hotel.

Tui Tui XD All we need now is for half the people to end up losing their homes/being kicked out and forcing Sam to turn his home into a Hotel.
Hahah oh god, Mel I think would benefit from a roommate tbh, she is barely scraping by for rent and utilities and is pretty much constantly working xD that's why I suggested it because that's how she'd see it... a way to keep her friends close and keep her expenses low at the same time

I love how there's already love triangles on the roleplay and Alex would be like "Great now I'm surrounded by young adults like are like teenagers that can't control their hormones" Also I always get confused when someone mentions Mel because that's my nickname lol

Hahah oh god, Mel I think would benefit from a roommate tbh, she is barely scraping by for rent and utilities and is pretty much constantly working xD that's why I suggested it because that's how she'd see it... a way to keep her friends close and keep her expenses low at the same time
she can stay with Noe when they're closer !
although she lives with her mum, i'm sure there's extra space in the house or there's an upstairs place in the cafe they own where she can stay as well ! < 33

Tui Tui Could work that in. Could have Sadie move in with Sam for a bit then when Mel [the character, not the RPer] finds out, she is.. not super thrilled and invites Sadie to live with her. Get to do the fun awkward Sadie/Sam scenes, get to do the awkward Mel/Sam scenes and make everyone ponder on what they want to do. apolla apolla Thoughts?

Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy :P psh, I want to see the relationships Alex grows with others. Can't wait to see what happens.

Tui Tui Could work that in. Could have Sadie move in with Sam for a bit then when Mel [the character, not the RPer] finds out, she is.. not super thrilled and invites Sadie to live with her. Get to do the fun awkward Sadie/Sam scenes, get to do the awkward Mel/Sam scenes and make everyone ponder on what they want to do. apolla apolla Thoughts?

i'm down for that. sadie could move out of sams after that awkward kiss we talked about!

I relate to this so much

LMBO everyone just forget rent and move in with Fancy
I love how there's already love triangles on the roleplay and Alex would be like "Great now I'm surrounded by young adults like are like teenagers that can't control their hormones" Also I always get confused when someone mentions Mel because that's my nickname lol
I love your character so much, and yeah I straight up almost refered to you as Melanie the character knowing full well you're a user. I had to go to sleep after that.
she can stay with Noe when they're closer ! although she lives with her mum, i'm sure there's extra space in the house or there's an upstairs place in the cafe they own where she can stay as well ! < 33
Musical chairs...except with houses. A café? Zeke might be having rent problems all of a sudden now too. Huehue

oh? Zeke? rent problems too? asdfghjkl; LazyDaze LazyDaze
not going to lie, Noe's mum wouldn't mind having an extra hand and i think she's a bit lonely too -- so seeing everyone ( all the band mates ) coming to the Cafe to hangout with Noe and whatnot would make her extremely happy!
plus its Hanukkah for them too !

apolla apolla Ohh, spooks her and she pretty much runs! I like it.

deer deer Sam already drops by the Cafe! Its what makes this all so very awkward.

Cosmo Cosmo ; he sure does, now it's time to get everyone into the Cafe!
it won't be awkward okay . . . . okay, maybe at the beginning

oh? Zeke? rent problems too? asdfghjkl; LazyDaze LazyDaze
not going to lie, Noe's mum wouldn't mind having an extra hand and i think she's a bit lonely too -- so seeing everyone ( all the band mates ) coming to the Cafe to hangout with Noe and whatnot would make her extremely happy!
plus its Hanukkah for them too !
I think it would be a cool hang out. I think Zeke's interactions with her mom could be interesting.

okay, me tryna grab my muse to see if i can start some writing so i can post tomorrow or so hehe
also, LazyDaze LazyDaze it would be! i need to name her mum rl quick
also, Noe's mum would probably be everyone's mum which means Cosmo Cosmo -- Noe's mum probably "nags" him at times.
prepare for nags from Noe's mum gaisss ; )))

okay, me tryna grab my muse to see if i can start some writing so i can post tomorrow or so hehe
also, LazyDaze LazyDaze it would be! i need to name her mum rl quick
also, Noe's mum would probably be everyone's mum which means Cosmo Cosmo -- Noe's mum probably "nags" him at times.
prepare for nags from Noe's mum gaisss ; )))
Can't wait for this, LOL

Is this RP still going? And if so, do you guys need a guitarist? Maybe even just a backup rhythm player?

Is this RP still going? And if so, do you guys need a guitarist? Maybe even just a backup rhythm player?

Hello! So this roleplay is still going, at a slower pace, but definitely still alive. We found our guitarist, but would love to plot with you. Do you want me to send you the discord link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back