• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Making It [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

0e7b0a5fb6bdc39f9c325bc5c221dfbd.png

Welcome to the OOC!

Be polite and respectful!
Keep all drama IC.

We're gonna have a blast!​

I'm in the process of reading sheets and all!

Also I finished my own character. Her bio is kinda ehh in my opinion but she's done. The basics are there. xD

LazyDaze LazyDaze - ACCEPTED
Cosmo Cosmo - ACCEPTED
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat - I love your sheet so far; if you finish, you'll most likely be accepted as well!
Tui Tui - I love the concept of someone to do special effects, and I think it'd be awesome for them to have someone like that, especially considering they're not actually famous yet. ACCEPTED

Guys, we still need a guitarist!
Tag anyone you know!

So i promise i will get my sheet done, i just got hit by a couple big school projects and its end of term. I have off Friday though so i should be able to work Z throughout tomorrow and have the finished updated by tomorrow night

XD So no sample needed? Totally forgot that I hadn't added in an example of my writing.

hi hi!
hope that was okay asdfghjkl;
couldnt resist joining another one of Belle’s roleplaysssss

deer deer
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat
Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy
LazyDaze LazyDaze
Cosmo Cosmo
Tui Tui

Hey everyone, main thread is up! I'll do the opener post, so no worries! One thing, we should establish who created the band and like, what order people got in. xD I was thinking Sadie could have started it with someone, but I'm open to anything.

Also, feel free to make relationships if you want before you post!

Well my character met a band member whilst studying her course in staging and lighting, but I feel like the band was pretty well established when she came in, they could maybe just have still been looking for a guitarist apolla apolla

i think Marigny Noelle would have came in just recently / going through auditions? though she’s a new, perhaps she’s seen some of them around the Cafe and since it’s a small local town she would have heard / seen them around in a passing glance? she’s taken off jobs and many different jobs so she could have some form of friendship / acquainted-ness prior to joining the band? < 33

sorry ! just edited this post because i saw the IC info!

i think Marigny Noelle would have came in just recently / going through auditions? though she’s a new, perhaps she’s seen some of them around the Cafe and since it’s a small local town she would have heard / seen them around in a passing glance? she’s taken off jobs and many different jobs so she could have some form of friendship / acquainted-ness prior to joining the band? < 33

sorry ! just edited this post because i saw the IC info!

She could definitely know some of them! That'd be cool. Since we're starting with auditions, she'll be the newest member ^^

Woot! Okay, let me look at relations and le characters... Mmm, I figure Sam has been a 'part' of the gang for awhile, long enough that he has had to take on some other clients [which he has not let them know] to keep his current lifestyle the same. Has seen members come and go, so he'd be someone who knows a few of them fairly well but has always keep that professional distance, or tried to, let me browse the CSes and give a more in-depth look:

apolla apolla Sadie and Sam probably get along like an explosion. I know Sam would have a lot of negative first impressions of her from all her pierces, tattoos and the personality traits of hers that leap out at first, her honest, pride and impulsive nature that, while fun and admirable in a way would hit his own honesty, pride and controlled nature and due to that negative first impression... He wouldn't know about her past, so I can totally see him seeing her as someone who indulges in drug and drink and he keeps thinking she's a time bomb when in reality its nothing close to it. Constantly butting heads and clashing over even the smallest of things, but deep down, I think Sam really does like her, and is probably even attracted to her especially her sheer passion for music which is not something he'd think about and probably only fuel their conflicts as he subconsciously used them to ensure she stayed far away from him. Be interesting to see how their relationship develops if forced to spend lots of time together and should he ever admit he was wrong about her, but let me know your thoughts!

Tui Tui I think Melanie and Sam probably get along rather well. They are both 'outsiders' as they are not band members but, instead, support staff. Though I'm sure she isn't a fan of his rather bland clothing choices since he is probably going to be rocking white/gray/black [easier to match, after all] and little else. Also her personality meshes really well, they are both confident, driven people who want to excel. I think Sam might be a little wary of her because she may take off if a better job shows up and, likely, probably wants his job as he would be her 'boss' as a large part of his job is managing finances and the other support staff [so he signs her checks]. I imagine there is a lot of mutual respect there and Melanie is probably the first person he was able to relax around because she isn't part of the bad. Thoughts?

JayeTheKat JayeTheKat Zyon is... hmm. I think Sam would respect him, but I'm not sure how close they'd be, I imagine there would be some level of friction because he is the type that would need a lot of 'managing' such as keeping him focused on the task at hand, ensuring he didn't pick fights with people who said something stupid, etc. Going by who he is, Zyon is not the type to sit by and let himself be managed and, dare I say, the more someone tried to manage him, the worse it'd get thanks to that inner rebel of his. So... :P Yeah. Sam would respect Zyon for his abilities and the need for the bad for him and like his protective nature as Sam can't be there to do it all the time [mostly because that would require a level of intimacy Sam isn't willing to do], but there is probably a level of dislike that comes from Sam's job.

LazyDaze LazyDaze Honestly, Rayes is probably going to be a bit like Sadie for Sam. His first impression is going to be some guy who is probably too much into drugs and drink and is little more then a time bomb especially when the pressure starts to build up. This doesn't make it true, of course, but that first impression Sam has of him would be something he'd hold onto and every little action Rayes did that supported that would make him go, "Mhm, I was right," and anytime it was proven wrong would be, "We will see," and just brushed aside. Sam would admire that dedication and passion for music, but I don't see Rayes and Sam having been going out for a drink together [especially as Sam has been keeping himself distant]. Let me know your thoughts!

deer deer :P The new girl that will be trying out soon! They haven't met yet, so who knows! Sam could be a frequent visitor to her cafe tho for a fix, might even know about his daughter as he may have brought her along which would make her the only person that.. may even know he has kids which could be interesting.

Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy I'll edit this in when shes done!

Last edited:
apolla apolla Sadie and Sam probably get along like an explosion. I know Sam would have a lot of negative first impressions of her from all her pierces, tattoos and the personality traits of hers that leap out at first, her honest, pride and impulsive nature that, while fun and admirable in a way would hit his own honesty, pride and controlled nature and due to that negative first impression... He wouldn't know about her past, so I can totally see him seeing her as someone who indulges in drug and drink and he keeps thinking she's a time bomb when in reality its nothing close to it. Constantly butting heads and clashing over even the smallest of things, but deep down, I think Sam really does like her, and is probably even attracted to her especially her sheer passion for music which is not something he'd think about and probably only fuel their conflicts as he subconsciously used them to ensure she stayed far away from him. Be interesting to see how their relationship develops if forced to spend lots of time together and should he ever admit he was wrong about her, but let me know your thoughts!

Ooh, I love this. I think someone else would have been the one to agree to let him be a part of the crew, considering that no, they probably wouldn't get along at first. If he's controlled, Sadie is like a wildfire, and because of that I can see them clashing alot. She would probably think "well if he doesn't want to take the time to get to know me, why should I get to know him?" and that would control alot of how they interact. But if there's one thing Sadie is passionate about, it's music and singing, and that's a given by how she acts on stage when she's behind the mic. I can see a bit of a unwarrented attraction going on here and I love it, can maybe even picture them sharing a heat of the moment kiss or something and then hating themselves for it, and taking it out on the other. If you'd be okay with that, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back