• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Making It [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
LazyDaze LazyDaze You know what kills me? Whenever I hear/read Fancy as a name, I hum the chorus from Fancy by Reba McEntire. Seriously. It gets stuck in my head the second I read/hear that word. I'll not think of that song for months, then, bam.

So tempted to make it be something that crawls through the mind of Sam whenever Zeke says that since Sam is a country guy.

Here's your one chance Fancy don't let me down..
LMBO! Now I'm done. That is so randomly perfect, please add that in.

Cosmo Cosmo deer deer LazyDaze LazyDaze I love your ideas for the relationship with Alex. I can see all of your ideas working it would be really interesting to see how those characters get along with Alex since she is just business and no emotions and doesn't like mistakes so it would be fun to see :D

Ohh... I forgot to mention... Z has a puppy.
YBx99la.jpg

Meet Artemis.

Also, About what time is it in rp atm?

YBx99la.jpg

Meet Artemis.

gasp! that means he and Marigny Noelle can bond with puppies too ! ‘cept she had a dog named Scottie who’s a German Shepherd!

and i sadly am not sure of the time!

also Cosmo Cosmo and LazyDaze LazyDaze — Sam and Killi, im shooketh.

gasp! that means he and Marigny Noelle can bond with puppies too ! ‘cept she had a dog named Scottie who’s a German Shepherd!

and i sadly am not sure of the time!

I mean, they could! ^-^ Artemis is a Korean Jindo and she's about 4 months old. Zyon rescued her from a kill shelter after her previous owner dumped her. He felt connected since they're both orphans.

I was going to ask if it was okay with everyone if Zyon brings Artemis to the auditions since he currently doesn't have a suitable heat source in his humble abode of a trailer home to have her stay home... she'd freeze... but then I decided I just wanna get the post done, so she's gonna show up. If it's not approved of, I can change it later XD

Last edited:
Cosmo Cosmo Yes I definitely think they would both mesh well. She probably wouldn't be after his job, however, management isn't really her area, she prefers just to do her own thing. She definitely respects and gets on very well with him. She knows the value of keeping a good strong network, so she would try to become good friends with him. TBH I could see Melanie getting a little bit of a crush on him, he's definitely her type, but I don't think she'd tell him unless she was realllllly drunk. I think you are right though, they would both be a lot more relaxed around one another than with the band they are working for, and it would be a different dynamic. I think, if eventually she was able to break through the distance he keeps from others, they might become really good friends.

LazyDaze LazyDaze You are right they are very different, perhaps they would start with a relationship that is like you said, a little student-teacher like. She might be harsh on him and he might try to push her buttons, but I feel like secretly he would intrigue her a bit. She does try to get to know the people she works with, so possibly they would have a bonding moment at some point.

deer deer Yes I got the vibe that they would get along really well. I have a feeling Melanie would really enjoy having Mari as a friend, and they would probably even hang out more than the others outside of band practice, maybe they could go to a painting club or something together. I love the idea of her going to her for advice, and Melanie sort of mentoring her a little.

Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy You're character is honestly beautiful, and Melanie I think would love her just for the fact that she has an interesting aesthetic with her hair colour and style. I think they are similarly outspoken, however and might but heads a little with disagreements, as tends to happen with two strong personality's, however you will also gain Mel's respect that way.

apolla apolla It's pretty unlikely, but maybe these two would actually like one another, even if they seem very different. Despite the fact that she is stubborn, Melanie see's her as the heart of the band and recognizes her passion, so she would try her best to make a friend out of Mercedes. She'd try to get to know her and make an effort to listen to her. What do you think?

JayeTheKat JayeTheKat I get the vibe that they Melanie might sometimes butt heads with him but ultimately like him, because he's passionate and there for the group, something she respects.

I'll handle relationship stuff when I wake up cause it's late and the kitten is telling me 'hey mum, sleep cuddle time'

Holy shit I go to bed and miss so much. >< Okay let me see if I can get everything.

Around 9-10 AM is fine with me, rp time wise.

I live for the drama between Sam, Sadie, and Marigny. Yes yes yes I am SUPER down!

here's your one chance fancy don't let me down

ahem.

for sadie and melanie, i could see sadie venting to her alot, and like... the two of them becoming friends/closer without realizing it, if that makes sense.

AND ALSO SORRY FOR BEING A SHIT GM
WE NEED A BAND NAME ><
and as far as genre goes, i was picturing something like rock, too. halestorm is a great example. is everyone okay with that?

deer deer
Cosmo Cosmo
Tui Tui
Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy
LazyDaze LazyDaze
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

ah , loves ! i agree with absolutely everything that has been planned thus far !

gasp ! you know what they can do? if she’s down for that? there’s some places that have like a painting and wine session where they take a “class” or sometimes just paint and chill with wine ( or we can even have not alcoholic beverage — i know i read somewhere that someone didn’t like alcohol but i don’t remmeber if it was Melanie or not ! ) Tui Tui

apolla apolla ; you’re not a shit GM ! and okie dokie ! we can definitely come up with a name! and i’m good with the genre!

deer deer yes that's a good idea! Melanie does drink she's just picky because she is very much a lightweight, I think I could see here as a bit of a wine snob haha

YBx99la.jpg

Meet Artemis.

Oh god the dog is so cute Alex would be like “Why you bring the dog to our practices it takes our time is annoying ” ~~Secretly loves the dog maybe even more than the members~~

Hmm, you know, considering everyone either lives in a studio apartment or in a trailer, save for Sam, cause they are kinda broke, it'd be fun if, later down the line, one of them loses their home and has to stay with poor Sam who is the only one with room.

Tui Tui I love that Melanie calls him Samson. It fits her personality to call him by his proper full name despite being the one he'd care least if she called him Sam. Awwww, a crush? Sam would be utterly oblivious.

JayeTheKat JayeTheKat You put Sam in a rough spot! He loves animals but he can't just baby a puppy in front of the band! Ruins his rep! Cruel! Very cruel!

apolla apolla Hey! XD Don't tease my Fancy dangit! Its a catchy song. Don't look at me for a Band Name! I'm just the manager.

Cosmo Cosmo
Fancy_Reba.gif

NGL i ADORE reba. and this song.

Hmm, you know, considering everyone either lives in a studio apartment or in a trailer, save for Sam, cause they are kinda broke, it'd be fun if, later down the line, one of them loses their home and has to stay with poor Sam who is the only one with room.

WHAT IF IT WAS SADIE :o

apolla apolla

NlHr81y.gif

Is that when she finds out Katie is his daughter? XD 'I get to live with him... and his girlfriend.... oh joy...' Opens door to a 11 year old kid with a 9 year old boy hiding behind her. '

should I post for Noe when all band members arrive ? ( save for Killi since he’s late, pfft ) and when i post for Noe that’s when tryout starts / that half an hour passed ?

not only is Killi shirtless but now that Z brought a puppy the distraction will be at an all time DISTRACTION
Will poor Noe ever be able to audition? xD, Hopefully she gets used to it because being shirtless during perfomamces is kinda of his thing. Lol

should I post for Noe when all band members arrive ? ( save for Killi since he’s late, pfft ) and when i post for Noe that’s when tryout starts / that half an hour passed ?

Either that, or she could arrive early and awkwardly stand there with the other members XD

NlHr81y.gif

Is that when she finds out Katie is his daughter? XD 'I get to live with him... and his girlfriend.... oh joy...' Opens door to a 11 year old kid with a 9 year old boy hiding behind her. '

She'd be so piiiiiissed! XDD Yes I'm so down.

Will poor Noe ever be able to audition? xD, Hopefully she gets used to it because being shirtless during perfomamces is kinda of his thing. Lol

I can't wait to post Sadie's reaction to him shirtless omg XD

LazyDaze LazyDaze XD Sam is going to be soooo annoyed. Also a bit worried he will get sick. Might end up leaving with Sam's shirt [guy has a sweater he can wear alone... even if it does get a bit itchy].

I can't wait for him to get there! Sam is going to have so many emotions/thoughts pass through his mind at once.

apolla apolla Will be a fun! :D Her expression alone would be priceless.

ohohoho her standing awkwardly sounds really fun because i like making my characters get into sticky situations! hehe

LazyDaze LazyDaze ; no worries she will keep a straight face if not have rosy cheeks at times — she would probably get used to it in her own way hehe

Either that, or she could arrive early and awkwardly stand there with the other members XD

She'd be so piiiiiissed! XDD Yes I'm so down.

I can't wait to post Sadie's reaction to him shirtless omg XD

LOL, its sure to be an eventful start. Can't wait to get there! Zeke's most likely going to have a comment or two about her outfit as well. xD
LazyDaze LazyDaze XD Sam is going to be soooo annoyed. Also a bit worried he will get sick. Might end up leaving with Sam's shirt [guy has a sweater he can wear alone... even if it does get a bit itchy].

I can't wait for him to get there! Sam is going to have so many emotions/thoughts pass through his mind at once.

apolla apolla Will be a fun! :D Her expression alone would be priceless.
LOL, Fancy is so awkward, I love it. Looking forward to dancing on his nerves. If Sam offeres him a shirt Zeke is going to be so brain dead from confusion.

ohohoho her standing awkwardly sounds really fun because i like making my characters get into sticky situations! hehe

LazyDaze LazyDaze ; no worries she will keep a straight face if not have rosy cheeks at times — she would probably get used to it in her own way hehe
THAT is actually pretty hilarious if she is just awkwardly there for no reason. Looking forward to her reactions to Zeke as well as the entire band. Fufufu, will probably be there in my next post after everyone else posts.

LazyDaze LazyDaze XD Its hard for him to be strict but so nice inside. Has to be nice on the down low or make it seem like there is a reason for his gesture. No worries, Sam will let Zeke freeze for a bit first to teach him a lesson on wearing clothing in winter!

Tui Tui I love that Melanie calls him Samson. It fits her personality to call him by his proper full name despite being the one he'd care least if she called him Sam. Awwww, a crush? Sam would be utterly oblivious.

JayeTheKat JayeTheKat You put Sam in a rough spot! He loves animals but he can't just baby a puppy in front of the band! Ruins his rep! Cruel! Very cruel!

apolla apolla Hey! XD Don't tease my Fancy dangit! Its a catchy song. Don't look at me for a Band Name! I'm just the manager.
Zyon actually isn't at major risk of losing his home, he's got that covered, its more he's at risk of having zero heat ever cause that space heaters on its last legs. He would ask Sam to take care of Artemis for him, though, if the space heater breaks on him. At least, until he can figure out a way to make it safe for her to come back. He doesn't mind freezing, he wouldn't freeze his puppo girl out.

not only is Killi shirtless but now that Z brought a puppy the distraction will be at an all time DISTRACTION
hehehe if you're gonna make it in this band you gotta know how to work around distraction xD

Allso, I'm working on responses to all the relations, so that'll be incoming soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back