• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“๐”‚๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ ~ ๐“˜๐“ท๐“พ ๐“ง ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ด๐“พ ๐“ข๐“ข ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ถ ~ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ด ~

CheshireMitsu

Cheshire Cat
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
~~ Hello! Just a quick note, this is an Inu X Boku SS fandom, but everyone is welcome, whether you read the manga, watched the anime, or never even heard of this series! ~~

~~ I will be using lore from the manga. I don't know if anything was changed between the anime and the manga, but if there were any changes, I won't know the anime lore. Anyone is willing to ask if they have lore questions! ~~

In this world, there are monsters. Called youkai, they keep themselves hidden from the normal morals. There are rare times where they may come close to a human, meet them. These meetings have resulted in breeding, where others were made-- not just human, not just youkai. These are throwbacks, people who take a human form until they chose not.

Throwbacks are mistreated. They are hunted by youkai, hidden from humans, and within their always-wealthy families, are treated as lucky charms instead of people, thought of add things that brought them fortune. Marriages are arranged between them and other throwbacks to keep the supernatural bloodline strong.

There is one safe place where the throwbacks are people, where they aren't an item or something to be killed off. Maison de Ayakashi, Ayakashi Hall, or Ayakashi Mansion is a home for only the throwbacks. Here they are protected from youkai, from secret service agents, themselves, and the surrounding throwbacks. They are not used for luck, instead understood by the ones around them. They don't have to hide, since they may be in the bloodline of different monsters, but they are the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back